UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Every Wednesday comedy night LMFAO :roflmao:

rs=w:600,h:800,cg:true,m

Imagine having donated money to this "museum" and also having to pay to get in if you ever attend an event being held there :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Every Wednesday comedy night LMFAO :roflmao:

rs=w:600,h:800,cg:true,m

Good grief... :smh:

Damn 'Riq this ain't the way.
This goes beyond grifting, it's straight up mockery and usury.

That shit says the hottest comedians and celebrity pop guest without naming anyone :lol: :smh:

Well, after the DONATIONSSSSSS were collected and a different space/building was purchased than what was pitched, Reeq's response to an interview question of whether this is really a museum, since its more like a club: "well, call it a museum nightclub" :roflmao2: :roflmao: :lol::roflmao:

And whoever donated, some of their names will be possibly posted somewhere on the 2nd floor :roflmao: :roflmao2:

"Keep dem donationssssss, poppin, FAMILYYYYY" :roflmao2: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao2:

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, after the DONATIONSSSSSS were collected and a different space/building was purchased than what was pitched, Reeq's response to an interview question of whether this is really a museum, since its more like a club: "well, call it a museum nightclub" :roflmao2: :roflmao: :lol::roflmao:

And whoever donated, some of their names will be possibly posted somewhere on the 2nd floor :roflmao: :roflmao2:

"Keep dem donationssssss, poppin, FAMILYYYYY" :roflmao2: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao2:

What's sad is that even after all of this people will STILL give this dude money.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta feel fucking stupid if you donated to that nigga, especially when he made fun of museums in the past, now this shit is a comedy club.

A friend of mine of over 30 years donated $150 to this shit and when I showed him this shit, he got to bitching and cursing and shit and had no response, except to fold his arms and pout and say "Oh, I'ma just have to move to LA and join the movement" and I said, "Nigga you can barely afford to live in this LA (referring to Louisiana), you're 2 seconds away from relocating to Chucalissa, Mississippi for cost reasons".

I went on to say, "Nigga you are funding the lifestyle of a 50-year-old man, his common-law kyoodle wife, and his white mother-in-law" yet if you asked Tariq for $150 to get you through the week, the nigga would probably make a puppet or cartoon out of your ass" and he had no response.

Living and learning is fine but when you're 40 and refuse to learn, its a problem.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You gotta feel fucking stupid if you donated to that nigga, especially when he made fun of museums in the past, now this shit is a comedy club.

A friend of mine of over 30 years donated $150 to this shit and when I showed him this shit, he got to bitching and cursing and shit and had no response, except to fold his arms and pout and say "Oh, I'ma just have to move to LA and join the movement" and I said, "Nigga you can barely afford to live in this LA (referring to Louisiana), you're 2 seconds away from relocating to Chucalissa, Mississippi for cost reasons".

I went on to say, "Nigga you are funding the lifestyle of a 50-year-old man, his common-law kyoodle wife, and his white mother-in-law" yet if you asked Tariq for $150 to get you through the week, the nigga would probably make a puppet or cartoon out of your ass" and he had no response.

Living and learning is fine but when you're 40 and refuse to learn, its a problem.
I've said it many times on the board. With Tariq, you gotta keep it about the entertainment. That's his lane. He's good at that. Never take him seriously and under NO circumstances should you send him a thin dime! If you carry it like that, you can always enjoy the threads about him good/bad/indifferent. This thread is probably funnier than any of the acts at his comedy club/museum! :lol:

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

The second floor probably looks like this now

web1_marijuanadistributionmar02-17_022817cl_004.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That shit says the hottest comedians and celebrity pop guest without naming anyone :lol: :smh:

If this is just a general announcement stating what takes place on this night, then there is no need for names. I wouldn't expect a name unless someone was booked and it was for a specific date.

That said...

OMG!

I thought y'all were just clowning about it being a night club. He straight up crowd funded a night/comedy club when folks thought they were donating to a intellectual cause/museum.

Sad and hilarious at the same time. "Getcho learning on while you getcho boogie on!" If he adds strippa poles it will take me out! He'll be having girls twerking to The Black National Anthem next.

I guess the name is appropriate because in a few months all the history is gonna be hidden.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If this is just a general announcement stating what takes place on this night, then there is no need for names. I wouldn't expect a name unless someone was booked and it was for a specific date.

That said...

OMG!

I thought y'all were just clowning about it being a night club. He straight up crowd funded a night/comedy club when folks thought they were donating to a intellectual cause/museum.

Sad and hilarious at the same time. "Getcho learning on while you getcho boogie on!" If he adds strippa poles it will take me out! He'll be having girls twerking to The Black National Anthem next.

I guess the name is appropriate because in a few months all the history is gonna be hidden.

The lowkey joke from Reeq was HIDDEN :roflmao: :roflmao2:

Hidden Nightclub opening (except to those paying attention)

Hidden BOOM BOOM Room

Hidden admission fees for the new club...TBD

Hidden donor names list

Hidden comedian names but they're the "hottest"

Hidden memorabilia on the 2nd floor behind the drinks stock

Dude is entertaining AF :roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao:

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Reeq: "Understand family, that the historical memorabilia is hidden in plain sight behind the nightclub supplies, but if you look more carefully, you will find the historical truths and treasures, just like in the real world."

Thot-Pocket Follower: "OMGOSH Reeq, that was a deep lesson. I can't wait to twerk for y'all at the new night club while learning REAL history!!"

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The funniest thing to me about this is that about a year before he asked for donations to build the museum Tariq said that building a black history museum is "What you do to people who you think are stupid. Who you do not respect. You throw any kind of symbolic gesture and they'll fall for it" Those were his words verbatim.

Then he asks for a million in donations just to start building a black history museum "in stages" for the stupid people who he does not respect. His words not mine. Gets the money to start and never starts. Doesn't even try. Instead he buys some office space and calls it a day. And you have morons in here who defended the fact that he literally defrauded people. At least Umar never got the money he asked for to build the school.

Then, for the finale, Tariq said fuck these niggas. Imma just get a liquor license and use this office space to run a club. Fuck a museum.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The funniest thing to me about this is that about a year before he asked for donations to build the museum Tariq said that building a black history museum is "What you do to people who you think are stupid. Who you do not respect. You throw any kind of symbolic gesture and they'll fall for it" Those were his words verbatim.

Then he asks for a million in donations just to start building a black history museum "in stages" for the stupid people who he does not respect. His words not mine. Gets the money to start and never starts. Doesn't even try. Instead he buys some office space and calls it a day. And you have morons in here who defended the fact that he literally defrauded people. At least Umar never got the money he asked for to build the school.

Then Tariq said, fuck these niggas, Imma just get a liquor license and use this office space to run a club. Fuck a museum.

Yea, there were a few folks attempting to defend the fuckery, perhaps attempting to convince themselves that their donation was justified, rather than facing the reality of being played.

This nigga done opened the Boom Boom Room

If you ask for some history he will tell you that the Jack Daniels recipe was created by a Black man

Cats were calling it a nightclub before the confirmation flyer :roflmao: :roflmao2: :giggle: :roflmao3::lol2:

Again, to quote Paul Heyman, "That's not a prediction, but a SPOILER!!!"

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

I never heard of it and had to look up that word.

kyoodle:
A mutt, dog of mixed breed of little value; noisy dog.

10 minutes later still...:roflmao:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah remember dude who donated $$ for a brick with his name that was supposed to be on the 2nd floor? , I told him his name is there ,its just hidden on the hidden 2nd floor so the "tethers" & "suspected white supremacists" won't get to it ! ya dig? :roflmao3:

"These HIDDEN donor names are protected by a KEY, from the prying eyes of tethers, suspected white supremacists, and BGOL cooks, sissssssy!!"
{in Professor X voice}

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why do you think those tiles on the floor was pulled up for??? Those are where the names are gonna go for the "bricks"! Obviously he has to pivot since he couldn't secure the building he wanted...but a linoleum tile is JUST as good as a brick!!! Ya'll are being some picky ass tethers!!!

You wanna see your "brick", move that case of O'Douls and there it is! You want to take a picture with your "brick"? There's a 20dollar picture fee, but you can do that too! It's all about the multiple streams!!!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Why do you think those tiles on the floor was pulled up for??? Those are where the names are gonna go for the "bricks"! Obviously he has to pivot since he couldn't secure the building he wanted...but a linoleum tile is JUST as good as a brick!!! Ya'll are being some picky ass tethers!!!

You wanna see your "brick", move that case of O'Douls and there it is! You want to take a picture with your "brick"? There's a 20dollar picture fee, but you can do that too! It's all about the multiple streams!!!

Nah brother, those aren't linoleum tiles.

Those are official Ogun tiles which are 50x stronger and more durable than linoleum :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...yeah, those admission fees are NOT gonna be hidden!!! That will be front and center clear and legible. You will NOT be able to say you didn't see it.

Even if you are a donor :roflmao3: :giggle:

"We're ALL equal in this FAMILYYYYY, what the fuck would I look like letting donors in for free, ya dig?"

Nightclub admission fees and other pricing will be legible AF in place of where he said donor names would be listed

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"These HIDDEN donor names are protected by a KEY, from the prying eyes of tethers, suspected white supremacists, and BGOL cooks, sissssssy!!"
{in Professor X voice}

You know I am a nerd when my first thought was Professor Charles Xavier from the X-Men. I am like; 'Why the fcuk would Charles Xavier/Professor X say this?!?!?" The sisssy brought me back to my 90's hip-hop!