UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Help me to finally understand this. Is the idea that FBA people DON'T have African ancestry or that being in America has somehow "cleansed" FBA of having African ancestry so it's fine to denigrate African people?
First off. I never said we been cleansed of African Ancestory. But you know who does say that. “Africans”. Well they use the word stripped. Second. Shade room and world star been posting videos like this for years. :dunno: What’s the problem

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never said BLM, dude. Also, never donated to BLM.

You think that BLM is the only org concerning vigilance over police? If so, that's a reflection on you.
So educate folks. Who did you donate to. Im sure folks would love to know a good org with integrity they could donate to without getting beat

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Evey
Going into this thread reminds me of opening my toy box when I was a kid. The memories.

pid_43267-Amish-Maple-Wood-Toy-Chest--70.jpg
Everyone in these threads called you out for being tariq's fan boy and looking like a hoe ass bitch. You started thinking to yourself "damn they right". But then your ego won't let you walk away. Being that you're retarded and gay fir tariq, the only comeback you could think of is "oh I'm making the thread go to blah blah pages".

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Evey

Everyone in these threads called you out for being tariq's fan boy and looking like a hoe ass bitch. You started thinking to yourself "damn they right". But then your ego won't let you walk away. Being that you're retarded and gay fir tariq, the only comeback you could think of is "oh I'm making the thread go to blah blah pages".
How’s that a comeback if I predicted this 40 pages ago:confused: do you even understand language and how words work. It’s not a “comeback” if I said it before it happened.:smh:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m waiting??? Are u ashaaameddd to post the org. :lol:

Uhhhh, I'm not on your time, dude...enjoying the weather and Sunday football.

As I mentioned earlier, there is a multitude of orgs besides BLM. Some examples include:

Maryland Food Bank, Inc.
First Mount Calvary Pantry and Soup Kitchen
Movement for Black Lives
Baltimore United For Change (Maryland)
Communities United Against Police Brutality
Black Women’s Blueprint
Communities United For Police Reform
Black Youth Project 100
Books & Breakfast
The Dream Defenders
Hands Up United
Safety Beyond Policing
Race Forward
We Are Here Movement
National Police Accountability Project (NPAP)
Anti Police-Terror Project
Campaign Zero
Mothers Against Police Brutality

I'm not disclosing which anti-police brutality org I donated to because they are literally on the front lines and don't advertise for donations, as well as, have been a target of attempted retaliation from Law Enforcement. Besides, honestly, I think you're merely trolling anyways. So, there's no value in posting that info.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhhhh, I'm not on your time, dude...enjoying the weather and Sunday football.

As I mentioned earlier, there is a multitude of orgs besides BLM. Some examples include:

Maryland Food Bank, Inc.
First Mount Calvary Pantry and Soup Kitchen
Movement for Black Lives
Baltimore United For Change (Maryland)
Communities United Against Police Brutality
Black Women’s Blueprint
Black Youth Project 100
Books & Breakfast
The Dream Defenders
Hands Up United
Safety Beyond Policing
Race Forward
We Are Here Movement
National Police Accountability Project (NPAP)
Anti Police-Terror Project
Campaign Zero
Mothers Against Police Brutality

I'm not disclosing which anti-police brutality org I donated to because they are literally on the front lines and don't advertise for donations, as well as, have been a target of attempted retaliation from Law Enforcement. Besides, honestly, I think you're merely trolling anyways. So, there's no value in posting that info.
Big Cap
200w.gif

Sound like you donated to blm dude ✊

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Big Cap
200w.gif

Sound like you donated to blm dude ✊

Sounds like BLM lives rent free in your mind when I never said anything about the BLM org. As predicted, you're mindlessly trolling and flailing about, which is an apparent coping mechanism to deal with the trauma of seeing your surrogate father getting cooked.

Smiling Mask Crying Man Blank Template - Imgflip

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like BLM lives rent free in your mind when I never said anything about the BLM org. As predicted, you're mindlessly trolling and flailing about, which is an apparent coping mechanism to deal with the trauma of seeing your surrogate father getting cooked.

Smiling Mask Crying Man Blank Template - Imgflip
Your cooked

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always knew that Nicole’s Views was a goofy bitch. And Javaar has a point, except who says that their EX cokeheads.
We don’t know. Herc and his sister claims they stopped smoking crack a few years ago. But hey. What does it matter. It’s not like these guys were messing with underage kids. Well maybe Bambaata was. Oh and flash was in love a 13 year old too. Damnn :smh:

Last edited:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who would feel that way about the day one creators of the culture.
It's not about the day one's. It's about how they are being steered.

This is all based off just watching the trailer.
Watching the whole thing could change my vibes.