UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
and its comepletely understandable & fien to feel how u feel, Italians & Irish folks etc have been here for 300 yrs plus and they still celibrate Italian . Irish whatever day ! now, like I said , it absolutely fine to feel how u feel but its not fine to create lies & hateful xenophobic lies to justify how & why u hate Africa! (I know this simple statement will still be sidestepped by those who want to maintain the lies & push their hate! )

Right. There is no need to go as far as what I have been reading in this thread.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NEVER FORGET !!!
Tariq was against museum from Black people,. until they discovered that he could scam the black community so he decide to open a museum .

close-thread-jpg.4757

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The tether likes every time a tether makes a post in here

Hands-across-america-T-shirt-US-Film-halloween.jpg

Okay, WHAT?!?! This doesn't even make sense!!! I have tried not to bump this thread, but this just doesn't even make sense!!!! This shyt sounds like a tongue twister! The Tether likes the tether, that the tether makes when the tether does what a tether does... She sell, seashell type shyt!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Okay, WHAT?!?! This doesn't even make sense!!! I have tried not to bump this thread, but this just doesn't even make sense!!!! This shyt sounds like a tongue twister! The Tether likes the tether, that the tether makes when the tether does what a tether does... She sell, seashell type shyt!

I try not to post in here too but that mofo is a troll and I'm a troll killa.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tethers gonna tether

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just think how lucky you are. If your white great grand slave master father had nutted in your whore great grandmother's mouth or ass, you wouldn't be here today
And if I didn’t nut in yo momma you wouldn’t be here. How bout dat dean

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. There is no need to go as far as what I have been reading in this thread.
EXACTLY!! like I say we re not asking anyone who doesn't feel or want to be "African" to be African!
they can literally ignore Africa & go live their lives but they internally hate Africa and r too cowardly to admit that WS has taught them to hate Africa and they've adopted WS views of Africa & they want to justify the hate & WS views of Africa bcos American exceptionalism has taught them they re better than Africans and now mad that Africans r moving around & doing things, and internally they hate that! bcos they've been taught that Africans should be beneath them, bcos they live in masters house, in the west, right inside the imperial core,
so they've become an easy target farm for WS who want us their ego to push right-wing narratives as well..

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound hurt about the facts I'm spitting. You said your great grandmammy was a slave whore.
how I’m a be hurt about somebody talking about somebody I never met in my life. :lol:

nicca I’m talking about yo momma. You know that bitch

Yo maff ain’t maffing :lol:you fucking dummy.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
how I’m a be hurt about somebody talking about somebody I never met in my life. :lol:

nicca I’m talking about yo momma. You know that bitch

Yo maff ain’t maffing :lol:you fucking dummy.

I asked Tariq again about you being a fake "fba". He said you can go on wit that shit, no reparations for you. But in honor of you hating on black folk in true fba agent fashion. he's gonna honor your great grandmother with this exhibit in the grifter museum.

Congrats

31031296-skeletons-in-position.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I asked Tariq again about you being a fake "fba". He said you can go on wit that shit, no reparations for you. But in honor of you hating on black folk in true fba agent fashion. he's gonna honor your great grandmother with this exhibit in the grifter museum.

Congrats

31031296-skeletons-in-position.jpg
what kind a fruitcake shit is you posting. That shit look gay asf. I’m out

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a debate? When did Latinos say they started hip-hop?

its a right wing with nationalist tactic ,they manufacture a narrative that they wanna argue which allows them to push her propaganda.. like BLM we said "Black LivesMatter" like is should matter like every other live , they decided to twist it & then started "debating OBLM "only Black Lives Matter" or BLSMAEO" "black lives should matter above every other" etc