UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ironically a movie featuring African and Caribbean stars. But sheep are easily led and have no real convictions so you've adopted a pejorative you admittedly didn't even know of its origin.
I know what the concept of tethering is.

But Nicca if you think this conversation goes past these whiney ass threads your clearly mistaking :lol:
But it is ironic they got some tethers to tether as Americans in a movie about tethers. :roflmao:

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ironically a movie featuring African and Caribbean stars. But sheep are easily led and have no real convictions so you've adopted a pejorative you admittedly didn't even know of its origin.
Wait. You think this movie invented the term tether :smh: :lol:
They just used it in the movie because it applies to that action.

I explained to manboob what the action of tethering is 20 pages ago.

And now that I’ve seen the movie. Them niccas is definitely tethers :roflmao:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: They made a movie about you niccas
giphy.gif

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I knew it had to be something. It didn't make sense at 1st but now they must have met his price.

At 1st he said tethers were immigrants that came to the US to interfere with FBA business.

Now I hear him calling black people overseas tethers who have never even been to the US.

It seems like he has an agenda.
The definition changes depending on whatever grift is active at the moment.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait. You think this movie invented the term tether :smh: :lol:
They just used it in the movie because it applies to that action.

I explained to manboob what the action of tethering is 20 pages ago.

And now that I’ve seen the movie. Them niccas is definitely tethers :roflmao:
when yall call Africans in Africa "tethers" what actions are u referring to. ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
False. Almodt every broadcast he mentions rep, mostly against tethers that are against FBA receiving reps

who are these "tethers" ? and how are they that central to "reparations"talk other than him trying to center them in reparations talk for ur fickle minds to have someone to scapegoat so he doesn't do shit about reparations?
u still haven't answered @RUDY RAYYY MO
name these "tethers" that are so central to reparations that folks cant get reparations bcos of them

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My name ain’t y’all.
of course trying to deflect now with semantics !! those were ur words!

fba use "tether" to describe every black person not descended of africans enslaved in America and somehow they all are one & the same , but every fba gets to be an individual suddenly!

coward loser hatecultist just be brave with ur hate! u fool no one, ive exposed yall,

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
of course trying to deflect now with semantics !! those were ur words!

fba use "tether" to describe every black person not descended of africans enslaved in America and somehow they all are one & the same , but every fba gets to be an individual suddenly!

coward loser hatecultist just be brave with ur hate! u fool no one, ive exposed yall,
That’s not semantics.
You can simply ask me what do “I” think about that. And I will gladly answer you when you use the language in the correct manner.
And once again tether is an action word.
How many English classes did you take. Not trying to be funny.
And by the way I don’t claim to be an English major. But I know the basics in communication

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not semantics.
You can simply ask me what do “I” think about that. And I will gladly answer you when you use the language in the correct manner.
And once again tether is an action word.
How many English classes did you take. Not trying to be funny.
And by the way I don’t claim to be an English major. But I know the basics in communication
so why do FBAs & ados call Africans all the way over there in Africa "Tethers" ?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I agree, but definitely not because of Cam’s reason.

I consider myself Black American simply because the disconnection from Africa is too many generations removed. I’m rooted here. Family history and all. Only genealogy connects me to the motherland, but my family tree on both mom and dad’s side starts after 1865 in America. That’s a 159 year difference. Whatever that was African about me was deceased in the 1800s.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, but definitely not because of Cam’s reason.

I consider myself Black American simply because the disconnection from Africa is too many generations removed. I’m rooted here. Family history and all. Only genealogy connects me to the motherland, but my family tree on both mom and dad’s side starts after 1865 in America. That’s a 159 year difference. Whatever that was African about me was deceased in the 1800s.
and its comepletely understandable & fien to feel how u feel, Italians & Irish folks etc have been here for 300 yrs plus and they still celibrate Italian . Irish whatever day ! now, like I said , it absolutely fine to feel how u feel but its not fine to create lies & hateful xenophobic lies to justify how & why u hate Africa! (I know this simple statement will still be sidestepped by those who want to maintain the lies & push their hate! )