UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On this Tariq is 100. I don't remember much about the case because I had a lot going on at the time. But what I do remember was New York was a Democrat city. Donald Trump was that dude at the time and as hard as it may be to believe was a Democrat.
How is Tariq right?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On this Tariq is 100. I don't remember much about the case because I had a lot going on at the time. But what I do remember was New York was a Democrat city. Donald Trump was that dude at the time and as hard as it may be to believe was a Democrat.
Yeah. I don’t put too much weight into that cp5 thing Cause she wrongly convicted someone too.
So they kinda even on that

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
WTF does being a democrat city have to do with ANYTHING?
They got a "confession" out of the boys and railroaded them but you know what happened as a result?
They paid 41 million dollars and said sorry. Democratic city Republican city BOTH were/are always against Black Men
chump has yet to say sorry. That's the difference here

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got a "confession" out of the boys and railroaded them but you know what happened as a result?
They paid 41 million dollars and said sorry. Democratic city Republican city BOTH were/are always against Black Men
I fail to understand why a private citizen who took out an ad on crime has to apologize to anyone. They were prosecuted by a Democratic District Attorney has she apologized for those actions? Ed ("How am I doing")Koch was the Mayor of New York when the shit happened, has he apologized? David N. Dinkins became the first Black mayor during the trial has he apologized. Mario Cuomo was the governor of New York.
All Democrats. Has the Democratic party apologized for the shit.

I am the same age as those guys and I grew up in racist ass Louisiana who put more Black people in jail than North Korea. No body and I mean nobody would make me or any of the guys I know confess to some shit we didn't do. Maybe muthafuckas in New York built differently. Also my parents wouldn't drag me down to no fucking police station for some shit I didn't do.

How dare the fucking Democrats bring this shit up under Joe "crime bill" Biden. The hypocrisy of these muthafuckas has no limits.

If I'm Trump I'm telling those guys to eat a dick

OJ didn't kill nobody. Michael Jackson didn't molest no little boys. Mike Tyson didn't rape that broad. But them niggas had something to do with that shit!!!

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know she did the same thing right.

Just for the record.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
I fail to understand why a private citizen who took out an ad on crime has to apologize to anyone. They were prosecuted by a Democratic District Attorney has she apologized for those actions? Ed ("How am I doing")Koch was the Mayor of New York when the shit happened, has he apologized? David N. Dinkins became the first Black mayor during the trial has he apologized. Mario Cuomo was the governor of New York.

I am the same age as those guys and I grew up in racist ass Louisiana who put more Black people in jail than North Korea. No body and I mean nobody would make me or any of the guys I know confess to some shit we didn't do. Maybe muthafuckas in New York built differently. Also my parents wouldn't drag me down to no fucking police station for some shit I didn't do.

How dare the fucking Democrats bring this shit up under Joe "crime bill" Biden. The hypocrisy of these muthafuckas has no limits.

OJ didn't kill nobody. Michael Jackson didn't molest no little boys. Mike Tyson didn't rape that broad. But them niggas had something to do with that shit!!!
Maybe because he was running to be president? But maybe that means nothing to you and stop comparing a former PRESIDENT to a DA 35 years ago.
Thanks.
If you wanna cape and suck chump's dick just say so

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe because he was running to be president? But maybe that means nothing to you and stop comparing a former PRESIDENT to a DA 35 years ago.
Thanks.
If you wanna cape and suck chump's dick just say so
No that shit don't mean nothing to me. Biden was a senator who has 50 years of legislation used to fuck Black people and 3 and1/2 as president.

As far as Trump goes I didn't know Trump was in court handling the case against them niggas I thought Fairstein was the person who prosecuted the case. Wait up you mean in the late 80's and 90's when he was with Tyson and Don King he was prosecuting cases also. Maybe he was the arresting officer. No don't tell me he was in the interrogation room forcing the confessions out of them.

Oh and I'm old enough to remember when muthafuckas in the Black community fucked with Trump.

This was on heavy rotation after I came back from Desert Storm. You might want to put it in your rotation.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
You do know she did the same thing right.

Just for the record.

[/QUOTEShe's"

No that shit don't mean nothing to me. Biden was a senator who has 50 years of legislation used to fuck Black people and 3 and1/2 as president.

As far as Trump goes I didn't know Trump was in court handling the case against them niggas I thought Fairstein was the person who prosecuted the case. Wait up you mean in the late 80's and 90's when he was with Tyson and Don King he was prosecuting cases also. Maybe he was the arresting officer. No don't tell me he was in the interrogation room forcing the confessions out of them.

Oh and I'm old enough to remember when muthafuckas in the Black community fucked with Trump.

This was on heavy rotation after I came back from Desert Storm. You might want to put it in your rotation.

BLACK leadership are the ones who BROUGHT the crime bill to BIDEN. LOL

Black community? Like who....
I'm from the "Black Community" I didn't.....
So be specific on wtf you talking about

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is pretty much the exact same scenario. Maybe worse. Which to me makes the cp5 arguement kinda null and void in this situation

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And one of Central Park 5 father's bought his son to the police station.

I guess we are going to forget the 80s and 90s.

42_Mike_Tyson_Single_Image_980.jpg

donald-trump-and-michael-jackson-exclusive.jpg

171107-trump-sharpton-king-njs-535p.jpg

I guess we'll forget when fat jogging suit Al Sharpton used to be around Trump all the time right around the same time that ad came out. This skinny Al Sharpton must have forgot about that.

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump did wanted them executed but it was a democrat Linda Fairstein who actually prosecuted them. They only look at Trump.
For face value lets just give you the argument, which is weak ass hell, but I'll give you the argument.

In 2019 when Donald Trump was confronted about his NYT ad and if he wanted to retract his stance on the Central Park 5, he still thought they were guilty despite the DNA evidence, despite the real perpetrator admitting to the crime and despite them being exonerated. And that's his stance still to this day. He still thinks 5 innocent black and brown men should still be rotting in jail for a crime they didn't do as of RIGHT NOW. You can't defend that bullshit and you can't scapegoat that crackkka kkkunt Fairstein. That's why folks look at Trump.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
And one of Central Park 5 father's bought his son to the police station.

I guess we are going to forget the 80s and 90s.
First off I was HERE in NYC at the time, as an ADULT.
I don't need to watch any documentaries or google shit.
So, at the time, cause cac's lives are valued 100x more than a black life even up to now.
A cave bitch being killed is the ultimate sacrilege and the city was in an UPROAR to find those responsible
I believe those boys SAW the woman and probably touched her AFTER she was beaten and raped
The pops probably thought he was doing the right thing cause he was angry like the whole city was.

Second, stop deepthroating your cracka zaddy's dick so good he may just bust quick
but then again i'm sure you sellout coons will swallow all that nut.

I don't care for Kamala but I'd rather have a Macy's mannequin in office than someone with zero empathy, zero sympathy, a draft dodger, and who put someone like Stephen Miller as his senior adviser who is 100% a Klan member and has the COURAGE to actually throw up a cac power sign in the white house....foh

HatefulWords-1024x652.jpg

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
For face value lets just give you the argument, which is weak ass hell, but I'll give you the argument.

In 2019 when Donald Trump was confronted about his NYT ad and if he wanted to retract his stance on the Central Park 5, he still thought they were guilty despite the DNA evidence, despite the real perpetrator admitting to the crime and despite them being exonerated. And that's his stance still to this day. He still thinks 5 innocent black and brown men should still be rotting in jail for a crime they didn't do as of RIGHT NOW. You can't defend that bullshit and you can't scapegoat that crackkka kkkunt Fairstein. That's why folks look at Trump.
Was it Trump who put them in prison or Fairstein?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was it Trump who put them in prison or Fairstein?
We both know the answer to that question, this isn't an exercise in civics. That don't negate the fact that Trump has never apologized til this day but has since doubled down, tripled down, quadrupled down on his unmitigated ignorant racist and blatantly incorrect stance on 5 innocent black men even after being granted an exoneration through the same legal process that convicted them earlier. There is no logical reason for him to do that unless he wasn't a racist POS.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
We both know the answer to that question, this isn't an exercise in civics. That don't negate the fact that Trump has never apologized til this day but has since doubled down, tripled down, quadrupled down on his unmitigated ignorant racist and blatantly incorrect stance on 5 innocent black men even after being granted an exoneration through the same legal process that convicted them earlier. There is no logical reason for him to do that unless he wasn't a racist POS.
Regardless he didn’t put them in jail and you want to feel good from some apology from Trump. But you don’t focus on the real force who put them in prison.

Just like you all ignore Biden and Clinton who mass incarcerated so many black people . You all are so emotional over racist words instead of racism behavior. The actual behavior or actions are way more dangerous than words.

What have Biden, Clinton or Fairstein done to make up for their damage done to the Black American community. But you’re so concerned with Trumps racist words.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off I was HERE in NYC at the time, as an ADULT.
I don't need to watch any documentaries or google shit.
So, at the time, cause cac's lives are valued 100x more than a black life even up to now.
A cave bitch being killed is the ultimate sacrilege and the city was in an UPROAR to find those responsible
I believe those boys SAW the woman and probably touched her AFTER she was beaten and raped
The pops probably thought he was doing the right thing cause he was angry like the whole city was.

Second, stop deepthroating your cracka zaddy's dick so good he may just bust quick
but then again i'm sure you sellout coons will swallow all that nut.

I don't care for Kamala but I'd rather have a Macy's mannequin in office than someone with zero empathy, zero sympathy, a draft dodger, and who put someone like Stephen Miller as his senior adviser who is 100% a Klan member and has the COURAGE to actually throw up a cac power sign in the white house....foh

HatefulWords-1024x652.jpg
You know I've read that newspaper ad several times and I have yet to come across where there is a mention of this particular case or these boys.

But you know something fuck Trump. I'm going to deal with them niggas. I didn't know much about the case really until the last few years. Because at the time this shit happened which was a fucking Wednesday night April 19, 1989. I was exactly 31 days from graduating high school. Since it was a Wednesday night and those guys were teenagers I don't know they probably should have been at home getting ready for school in the morning and not getting ready to go out to Central Park wilding out.

So I'm telling you like I would tell them if they were in my face. I have absolutely no fucking sympathy for them whatsoever that's number one.

Number two, if they didn't do that shit they probably did something else probably just as fucked up.

Three, like the old folks used to say have your ass where it needs to be when it needs to be that's a large part of staying out of trouble.

So I'm going to say fuck them niggas they did that shit!!!!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Regardless he didn’t put them in jail and you want to feel good from some apology from Trump. But you don’t focus on the real force who put them in prison.
It ain't about the damn feel. I personally don't feel anything, I'm all about truth and accountability. Something your boy ain't capable of doing. You can keep bringing up the crackkka ass prosecutor who is no longer in public life if you want. But Trump is the one running to be president again and he wants to give police full immunity, exonerate his January 6 kkklan and he wants to give the death penalty to drug dealers. Deal with that shit.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You know I've read that newspaper ad several times and I have yet to come across where there is a mention of this particular case or these boys.

But you know something fuck Trump. I'm going to deal with them niggas. I didn't know much about the case really until the last few years. Because at the time this shit happened which was a fucking Wednesday night April 19, 1989. I was exactly 31 days from graduating high school. Since it was a Wednesday night and those guys were teenagers I don't know they probably should have been at home getting ready for school in the morning and not getting ready to go out to Central Park wilding out.

So I'm telling you like I would tell them if they were in my face. I have absolutely no fucking sympathy for them whatsoever that's number one.

Number two, if they didn't do that shit they probably did something else probably just as fucked up.

Three, like the old folks used to say have your ass where it needs to be when it needs to be that's a large part of staying out of trouble.

So I'm going to say fuck them niggas they did that shit!!!!
Behold an absolute fucking garbage example of a man.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

You are definitely a white Maga republican.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm watching a documentary on this shit now. These dudes were not choir boys 9:00PM at night on a school night parents don't know where they at and they get caught up in bullshit of their own making.

Mr. Coreleone where were you on the night of April 19, 1989 at 9:00PM?
Officer I was at work in McDonald's. drive thru
Mr. Coreleone can anyone confirm this
Yes officer, approximately 10 people can confirm this. The manager can confirm this and several of my co-workers can confirm this as well as customers.

See how that shit work?