Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
I don't have time to go through this thread now. I hope the ones who wanted this are happy. I will vote for whomever the nominee is, but just know I think y'all have handed the presidency to Trump, and if the nominee is anyone other than Kamala, just know they will be beholden to donors and not to the rest of us. To be honest I'm not 100% sure Kamala wouldn't be beholden to them. SMH. 2016 all over again.
agreed

i dont like this outcome at all and IMO they may have handed Trump this election ESPECIALLY if they start to try to remove Harris.

I will vote for Harris of course - but im betting there is going to be all the bullshit about her being a prosecuter locking up black people or how she is a disaster for immigration....

Man yall are about to hear some ugly stuff about Kamala. They will definitely bring up Willie Brown
yep

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
TRUMP'S AGENDA 47 :eek2:

1) Free all January 6 insurrectionists/prisoners
2) Investigate anyone responsible for jailing January 6 insurrectionists/prisoners
3) Strengthen police immunity :eek2::eek2::eek2:
4) Investigate political adversaries
5) Charge European countries for protection
6) Prosecute raced-based programs (assuming this does not include yt legacy programs)
7) End Department of Education, assign education standards to state
8) Require prayer in all schools (conflicts with #7 of states having jurisdiction)
9) Restore travel bans for muslims
10) Build freedom cities for young families
11) Deploy national guard to patrol WOKE CITIES
12) End Electric vehicles and e vehicle legislation
13) Term limits fo Congress

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Governor Newsom or no one else
Oh hell no.... This dude can't enforce laws on the streets in his own State how can he even this about other major cities in the US. 20.00 dollar minimum wage in california ain't gonna fly on a national stage. They need to recruit North Carolina democratic governor.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this
I don't have time to go through this thread now. I hope the ones who wanted this are happy. I will vote for whomever the nominee is, but just know I think y'all have handed the presidency to Trump, and if the nominee is anyone other than Kamala, just know they will be beholden to donors and not to the rest of us. To be honest I'm not 100% sure Kamala wouldn't be beholden to them. SMH. 2016 all over again.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man yall are about to hear some ugly stuff about Kamala. They will definitely bring up Willie Brown
main-qimg-7cb5a613948872bb180c52dc9aaeb3e3-lq

If you dont think they are in a room RIGHT NOW talking about how to turn this against her.....:smh:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though I can’t vote, my gut tells me that Harris isn’t going in for many reasons. Sexist racist as this country is, she’ll never get in

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the reason why they shouldn't bring up her past? She's running for president not prom queen. If she can't take the heat. They should also bring up her record in California like Tulsi Gabbard did and her record on the border.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Oh hell no.... This dude can't enforce laws on the streets in his own State how can he even this about other major cities in the US. 20.00 dollar minimum wage in california ain't gonna fly on a national stage. They need to recruit North Carolina democratic governor.

It's him or Pete.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How long you got until you get off papers?
lol won’t be before Nov
I got year. They’re going bring up how many black men she sentenced in her time, her white husband, how she wasn’t a strong enough candidate before. Plus like other posters have said, she reeks of Joe Biden

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of you who think a woman can win right now don't realize that it hasn't even been 10 years since they said no to Hillary

Its the same electorate as 2016 most of those folks are still alive and voting this year
u do realize the reason she lost? she lost statistically because Black voters in Philly and Detroit didnt vote for her in proper numbers. do u think that will be an issue with Harris? please research facts and stats before assuming things that r not true. She will over perform in Philly,Detroit,Milwaukee,Atlanta,Charlotte,Houston and the big 3 Fla cities(Tampa.Orlando,Miami)