Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
speaking of that bitch

Anne Coulter attacks Kamala Harris’s racial identity as not ‘foundational Black’​

Speaking during an appearance on Washington Journal, Coulter argued that laws brought in to make up for the legacy of slavery had now been twisted to discriminate against white people in the name of diversity to the advantage of recent immigrants.

“And that is the important point he should have made is that the entire purpose of Affirmative Action, set-asides, civil rights laws, laws that limit constitutional rights to freedom of contract, freedom of association, all of that was to make up for the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow,” Coulter said.

She continued: “So unless these benefits are going to roughly define foundational Black Americans, the descendants of American slaves, you’ve taken away the whole purpose of this. And that is exactly what happened once we got this huge load of immigrants. Now, you know, a Thai who arrived on Wednesday will get an advantage applying for college, applying for corporations over a heterosexual white male in particular.”

Coulter added that all the civil rights and affirmative action laws have been twisted into anti-white hatred and discrimination.

“So to make the point that Kamala isn’t a foundational Black American, I’m always pointing out to Black people, have you noticed Indians are getting all the good diversity jobs?” Coulter continued.

“What did we do to Indians? We didn’t enslave them,” she added, saying that 90 percent of legal immigrants are from the “Third World”.

“They owe us, we don’t owe them,” Coulter continued. “But to switch from the concept of integration and civil rights for Black Americans to this B.S. diversity, it’s nothing but discrimination against white people.”

note how she starts off with grievances american blacks have charged but she always swings it around to how whites/white men are really disadvantaged.

She's not even trying :smh::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::smh:
I understand the foundational black situation.....

my problem is that you have European descent individuals commenting on the African diaspora.

STFU white girl....stay out of family business

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
How can people not be tired of 8 years of the same rambling of lies? No policy just bragging about himself and what he did years ago and bad mouthing people . Shits boring and the shock value is gone. What kind of lunatic sits and wants to keep watching this bullshit!?!?
His cult members like need the echo chamber. How else would they know what to say when they attempt to defend a moron?

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really good thread on why Kamala Harris isn't giving the press what they want.

Great points, the press is only mad because she's taking the power out of their hands. They ain't the gatekeepers anymore, they're losing credibility and they're no longer really trusted in many circles.. All they've demonstrated lately is that they're not focused on real journalism, their focus is on creating narratives and a lot of times they're chasing narratives that's been crafted on social media.

They're in the clicks, algorithms and ratings game just like the rest of the trash ass influencers.

she's been the nominee for a month for a presidential election taking place in less than 90 days with early voting starting less than 30 fucking days away in some areas. Travelling around the country engaging voters, building up momentum in swing states leading up to the DNC is much more important than sitting down and doing interviews which she's done frequently over the past few years.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Considering everything staying at 71%, imo, is good for GOP.

But their enthusiasm was never based on anything that was universal beyond keeping the status quo and keeping America white and for whites.

Honestly, Where else were they going to go? Towards more diversity? Equity? Equality? Inclusion?

lol….

When have you ever met an oppressor that was okay with giving up their power?

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Really good thread on why Kamala Harris isn't giving the press what they want.

Excellent breakdown. Thanks for sharing.

Great points, the press is only mad because she's taking the power out of their hands. They ain't the gatekeepers anymore, they're losing credibility and they're no longer really trusted in many circles.. All they've demonstrated lately is that they're not focused on real journalism, their focus is on creating narratives and a lot of times they're chasing narratives that's been crafted on social media.

They're in the clicks, algorithms and ratings game just like the rest of the trash ass influencers.

she's been the nominee for a month for a presidential election taking place in less than 90 days with early voting starting less than 30 fucking days away in some areas. Travelling around the country engaging voters, building up momentum in swing states leading up to the DNC is much more important than sitting down and doing interviews which she's done frequently over the past few years.

She is utilizing the power of social media. I am confident most millennials and Gen Z get their news from social media.

Many Gen X'ers also use social media, but they also watch the news. Without any soundbites, the press is powerless.

I love that about social media. You can create and control your narrative like the official Harris Campaign statements on Twitter.

They are running an incredible campaign.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

She is utilizing the power of social media. I am confident most millennials and Gen Z get their news from social media.

Many Gen X'ers also use social media, but they also watch the news. Without any soundbites, the press is powerless.

I love that about social media. You can create and control your narrative like the official Harris Campaign statements on Twitter.

Social media has overtaken the News Media as the unofficial Fourth Branch of the government. Pandora's box is open and mainstream News Media cannot control it nor can they keep up.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let’s hope with other mechanisms it’s enough!

The thought of another 4 years of Trump and realistically beyond(with this group of packed and bought Judges) is nauseating!

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Co-sign 100% her and her team have been running a masterful campaign so far.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Social media has overtaken the News Media as the unofficial Fourth Branch of the government. Pandora's box is open and mainstream News Media cannot control it nor can they keep up.

It’s killing them. There are no words to twist to cause confusion.

She’s only talking to the people. Look at Vance. He’s the gift that keeps giving because he can’t shut the fuck up.

Let’s hope with other mechanisms it’s enough!

The thought of another 4 years of Trump and realistically beyond(with this group of packed and bought Judges) is nauseating!

It’s enough. I don’t believe this to be 2016 again. The nation is done with Trump. I have a feeling this election will see a lot of oddities because I see many moderate republicans voting down ballot except for Trump.

Protecting the Senate is more valuable than who is President.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s enough. I don’t believe this to be 2016 again. The nation is done with Trump. I have a feeling this election will see a lot of oddities because I see many moderate republicans voting down ballot except for Trump.

Protecting the Senate is more valuable than who is President.

Something I feel has to give. Can Trump possibly have more voters lining up for him than he’s had previously? General census doesn’t seem to back that theory.

The flip coin is does Harris have enough willing voters new and old to pull it off?

Sadly, another caveats, is she almost has to win by HUGE ENOUGH MARGIN to stave off the cheating apparatus that’s already in play and in full force during and after the election.

I fear she has to win in such a landslide that it’s becomes statistically improbable that they cheated. Seeing “Noctilucent clouds” followed by a “ Lenticular” becomes more probable.

Btw, interesting stuff correlating Lenticular clouds and UFO sightings.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Kama is obviously an electoral upgrade over Biden but I do sadly worry that, if she gets in there, she might be a downgrade as president.