Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
MSNBC posted polls from NY Times/Siena College Poll showing Harris is winning in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania; and in the Bloomberg/Morning consult poll, she is tied with Trump in GA, winning Arizona and Nevada, and Trump is winning NC; If these are accurate and hold truth; then its gonna be a blood bath; its not going to be close...
You forget Trump cheats and has a bunch of powerful idiots willing to help him cheat, unfortunately Kamala can’t win because of this.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You forget Trump cheats and has a bunch of powerful idiots willing to help him cheat, unfortunately Kamala can’t win because of this.
I hope you keep that same disposition! We need this from you all the way up until after election. Because we all know whatever you say it goes opposite; so please continue to say this for all of our sakes…

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
MSNBC posted polls from NY Times/Siena College Poll showing Harris is winning in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania; and in the Bloomberg/Morning consult poll, she is tied with Trump in GA, winning Arizona and Nevada, and Trump is winning NC; If these are accurate and hold truth; then its gonna be a blood bath; its not going to be close...

Yeah polls dont vote tho and Republicans cheat. I don't want ppl to get comfortable. I want everyone to vote ASAP and have number so overwhelming there are no close races.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah polls dont vote tho and Republicans cheat. I don't want ppl to get comfortable. I want everyone to vote ASAP and have number so overwhelming there are no close races.
I agree but we have to be honest; they cheated Al and Hillary. They couldn’t cheat anyone else. Now those are huge no doubt. But they can’t cheat in all those states. Al was cheated in Florida; I can’t remember which state they cheated Hillary . I don’t believe they can cheat in GA Penn AZ Mich Wisc Nevada. Shit if they were able to cheat in all those states then I might have to tip my hat…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post me saying anything close to that
How is that getting to him? I swear these dumb faggots just reach for anything.

Drake working on that fire

Nah Drake spits way harder

I need Drake to finish this. I need a response for all that is good in the world. I need that OVO response.

I need this Drake

No he has not. Trust me it’s just getting started!!!

Drizzy will respond and it will be ill

I’m always honest Drake will respond before next Friday.

Before Next Friday. In fact let me go make a couple Beats real quick to get the hype going.

giphy.gif

Oh and I got more but ima chill lol…

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're messing with forces you don't understand. Please leave Truth alone and let him do what he do. Just nod, smile, and scroll by.

Same thing I was thinking, do NOT disrupt the MOJO. Let that man COOK :lol:

I see that some of the resident MAGA bros are regurgitating that VP Harris should follow what FELONIOUS does, by having press conferences instead of running a CAMPAIGN. Doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Where is Officer Tatum the hodge coons and the rest of those sub human sambos?
they are nowhere and it just shows how they were nothing but paid shills

the GOP party is out of money they cant fund this jackass anymore - so much so that they cant run ads or even take out office space

Harris needs to be on a grind - just every week do a state like ohio or PA or Fl - really dig in and hit those sunbelt states and when shes on one sideof the country - Americas Coach is on the other bashing the shit out of trump and his dismal employee/worker views ..

understand that is only HALF the battle - Trump and the MAGAS are in a lot of clerical positions where election results have to be certified and these people will do anything to try to deny confound or just block votes cast by people

this is the real danger

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I really hope the media doesn't air this bullshit. Dude is just trying to keep his name in the press. Would be hilarious if Kamala schedules/announces a press conference at the same time.
Trump really thought he could bullshit his way through this election. Now that the tables have turned he is just floating out there with nowhere to go

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
they are nowhere and it just shows how they were nothing but paid shills

the GOP party is out of money they cant fund this jackass anymore - so much so that they cant run ads or even take out office space

Harris needs to be on a grind - just every week do a state like ohio or PA or Fl - really dig in and hit those sunbelt states and when shes on one sideof the country - Americas Coach is on the other bashing the shit out of trump and his dismal employee/worker views ..

understand that is only HALF the battle - Trump and the MAGAS are in a lot of clerical positions where election results have to be certified and these people will do anything to try to deny confound or just block votes cast by people

this is the real danger
See that is what’s affecting down ballot races right now. Kamala has brought more Democrats to the front of the table. Republicans may have to spend a bunch of money even red areas to hold on and they don’t have that money.