Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor

If Kamala was Black she could do the neck roll and her ass can't

There's a few MAGA bros on here attempting to big up Trump, but he wants NO PARTS of Kamala Harris in a LIVE debate. 34-COUNT FELON vs. PROSECUTOR. Let's GO!!
I don't think its a Maga thing Kamala Harris isn't really a great debater. Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her with her record on marijuana convictions while she was the Attorney General in California.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
There's a few MAGA bros on here attempting to big up Trump, but he wants NO PARTS of Kamala Harris in a LIVE debate. 34-COUNT FELON vs. PROSECUTOR. Let's GO!!
bruh, you running on delusion now.

last time Trump went against a chick, he grabbed her by the puss, fucked her, wrote her a check, and walked away with no jail time and running for president. You think he scared of her?

skypeking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the significance of stopping project 2025? If we win then it just gets pushed to 2029. Racist agendas dont end. They will keep pushing it.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

friday-damn-498-x-498-gif-73wjap3ts5q73vcj.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think its a Maga thing Kamala Harris isn't really a great debater. Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her with her record on marijuana convictions while she was the Attorney General in California.

It is a MAGA thing when the resident MAGA bros are mentioning inconsequential bullshit such "roll her neck", "frat sex", etc. in this very thread. If Trump felt that VP Harris was "not a great debater", he wouldn't be pleading to get out of the already scheduled venue at ABC for September. Tulsi Gabbard is old news. She didn't came close to winning the 2020 nomination either. She can use her record of pardoned many federal and D.C. offenses for simple marijuana possession offenses in the Biden administration if that topic were to come up. But i doubt it will in debating a mumbling liar.