Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I think she wins the rust belt and AZ...Georgia will be tough, but if he keeps up his attacks on kemp, republicans will either stay at home or switch to kamala and vote republican for everyone else. My state of NC...i want to believe, i want to believe, i want to believe

2d61a50db1e727149ca89cae93ccc825.gif

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up. What Ms Hunter say about Jaimie?
This was a couple years ago, I want to say in 2021, early 2022, she used to drag that man for the DNC not having a clear message. She was very critical of him. Joe Madison too. lol But he admitted that maybe Jamie had it right all along. She on the other hand I heard recently saying she hopes Jamie comes back on the show lamenting how she had to "get in his ass" to see results but she wasn't going to pull no punches regardless of who he was.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This was a couple years ago, I want to say in 2021, early 2022, she used to drag that man for the DNC not having a clear message. She was very critical of him. Joe Madison too. lol But he admitted that maybe Jamie had it right all along. She on the other hand I heard recently saying she hopes Jamie comes back on the show lamenting how she had to "get in his ass" to see results but she wasn't going to pull no punches regardless of who he was.
I told people a long time ago that man is doing the Lords work. What he did for 2022 was just magical and I gave him props for the special elections that Democrats win here and there. C

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a couple years ago, I want to say in 2021, early 2022, she used to drag that man for the DNC not having a clear message. She was very critical of him. Joe Madison too. lol But he admitted that maybe Jamie had it right all along.
Oh ok. Yeah Jamie good people. When he ran against Lindsay Graham he set the record for raising the most money ever by a senate candidate. Dude was a lobbyist so I wasn’t surprised by that, but he had outsiders running his campaign that didn’t know how to campaign in SC.

Zero fakeness and from one of the blackest cities in SC (Orangeburg) lol Real dude

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I love seeing Mark Cuban championing for Kamala

Which Pro Business candidate said this in a Speech this week ?

“I will focus on cutting needless bureaucracy and unnecessary regulatory red tape.

Encouraging innovative technologies,
while protecting consumers.

And creating a stable business environment with consistent and transparent rules of the road.

As President, I will bring together
labor, small businesses, and major companies, to invest in America.

Create good jobs.

Achieve broad-based growth.

And ensure that America continues to
define the future and lead the world.”

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Roland was wrong here. The projection is not 40% of ALL homes, it's 40% of RENTAL homes, which would be about 5% of all homes.

Still relevant, but no where near the scale he was talking about.