Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See if they'll stay home in November
Results from Tuesday's primary in Florida...

How to say "we don't fuck with you" without saying we don't fuck with you. He's the nominee with his vice president pick, convention held, and only got 81% of the Republican vote? Wo

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Results from Tuesday's primary in Florida...

How to say "we don't fuck with you" without saying we don't fuck with you. He's the nominee with his vice president pick, convention held, and only got 81% of the Republican vote? Wow
Right, Nikki pulled double digits in just about every state. Everybody dropped out and they still took damn near 20% from Trump.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Sadly anything beyond that would definitely be tagged as election interference! Worst going to jail could have the potential to have people rally behind him. Especially if jail rarely is part of the sentencing in these situations.

Trump is the type of dude that fines and lawsuits don’t do shit to deter him. He gets them and keep on doing shit because he’s gotten away with them for years.
Courts are in a fucked up position. Because his slap on the wrist sets a sentencing precedent for fraud convictions in NYC.
Can't give me 5 when you gave him 0.
Appeals galore.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

I will be doing a LIVE PLAY BY PLAY on TRUTH Social of Comrade Kamala Harris’ Speech tonight at the Democrat National Convention in Chicago. We will start at 10 P.M., Eastern, and be covering and commenting on some of the earlier Speeches made, prior to hers. She became the Nominee without receiving one Vote, stealing the Nomination from Crooked Joe Biden who earned it by getting 14 Million Votes. I am no fan of Biden, who was the Worst President in the History of the United States and, likewise, she is considered to be the Worst Vice President (and Border “Czar”) in the History of the United States, but Biden got “shafted.” We will expose all of her Radicalism, the horrible job she did at the Border, Crime, and Foreign Relations, and her Weaponization against her Political Opponent, using corrupt Prosecutors and Courts in New York, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta. I hope everybody will be following along on TRUTH, tonight!

:fuckyousay: