Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the leftists who talk about genocide are a bunch of idiots who run around hating democrats. Because what they do is they want to make it as hard as possible for Democrats but act like Republicans won't come down twice as hard on Palestinian people. That's why you can't take these fuck seriously they just want to be angry just to be angry.
All this

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"So I'm not gon sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only going to benefit Black people..,.......No"

GTCs4i7XAAAE-JE

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this country we go by the electoral college. Unfortunately in the time since Hillary lost the electoral college no amendments have been made to change that I am aware of.
I understand that but the post I was replying to dealt with the popular vote and what vote Hillary didn't get.

There was a lot of shit the Democrats punted opportunity.

Harry read could have stopped that sup majority new math sit.

They have punted on taking trees off the schedule one list

They could pardon Peltier and Mumia

and going on would fuck up my vibe

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My dude, did you ride a short bus to school while wearing a helmet ?

Clintons are telling their supporters they back Harris and to fall in line.|

Obama is supporting an open primary so Haris WINS the nomination.

You have to show more if you are going to be posting a lot.

You acting real Jordan Klepper target like

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand that but the post I was replying to dealt with the popular vote and what vote Hillary didn't get.

There was a lot of shit the Democrats punted opportunity.

Harry read could have stopped that sup majority new math sit.

They have punted on taking trees off the schedule one list

They could pardon Peltier and Mumia

and going on would fuck up my vibe
Democrats will do what democrats will do like rigging primaries. Which is what they did in 2020 when they selected Biden to win the South Carolina primary and the eventual nominee. Having super delegates(what the fuck is a super delegate?)

Republicans didn't want Trump but the party didn't rig the primaries to put who they wanted at the top like the democrats did.

Democrats in my opinion are getting what they deserve.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor

This is dumb. Beyond dumb. There are no women in your life? If they ban contraception? Supreme courts changing laws to adversely and disproportionately affect us?
Man whatever. Republicans and Democrats are all the same pretending the least important issues in our country are the most important. It's a fucking joke. Fuck out of here

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Y'all can sticky this because I haven't missed yet. If they just crown Kamala with the nomination, she will lose to Trump. People are tired of this shit and will not fall in line because of an orange boogeyman.

If they have some form democratic process, whoever wins that process, probably her, will beat Trump.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It took a half Jamaican woman to help unify black men AND women.

Nobody voting for Kamala, especially FBA’s & ADOS.

Congrats to the Republican party on their win.
That's cause the majority of that so-called team is unread, has an agenda, or gets their education from social media.

So do I get two checks cause my paternal grandmother was the first born out of slavery in her family?

My paternal grandfather is from what is called the West Indies .

Damn I have to use my vote on whoever says reparation and fuck every other issue that effects me and mine

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats will do what democrats will do like rigging primaries. Which is what they did in 2020 when they selected Biden to win the South Carolina primary and the eventual nominee. Having super delegates(what the fuck is a super delegate?)

Republicans didn't want Trump but the party didn't rig the primaries to put who they wanted at the top like the democrats did.

Democrats in my opinion are getting what they deserve.
That gets the Pinocchio award.

It's rigged because they are pussy and the money mofokrs who pay the cost said Trump.

Them mofokrs talk shit in the closet and sing his praises in public