Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He went on to complain that his campaign had been “forced to spend time and money” fighting Biden and now had to “start all over again” against another challenger.

“Shouldn’t the Republican Party be reimbursed for fraud in that everybody around Joe, including his doctors and the Fake News Media, knew he was not capable of running for, or being, President?” Trump wrote. “Just askin’?”

“Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Thank you!”

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He went on to complain that his campaign had been “forced to spend time and money” fighting Biden and now had to “start all over again” against another challenger.

“Shouldn’t the Republican Party be reimbursed for fraud in that everybody around Joe, including his doctors and the Fake News Media, knew he was not capable of running for, or being, President?” Trump wrote. “Just askin’?”

“Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Thank you!”
He is scared shitless now. The only way he wins a debate against Kamala is if she doesn't show up.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I've been supporting a change because Biden couldn't win and Trump is the worst case scenario.

I just hope Harris isn't a step backward on policy.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pussy Ass BITCH

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazier still, the GOP/RNC are against electric cars, renewable energy, funding space/science projects, global warming/climate change mitigation and yet ... there he is supporting the party that are against everything that made him uber-rich. Tesla and SpaceX should have pushed him out years ago.
Trump will help Tesla more than Biden ever did. Look at last trump presidency and Biden..tesla performs much better under Trump

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Yall keep clinging to that "both sides are the same" bullshit and I find it simplistic and hilarious.

What you cling to is ignorance. Because that’s not what I believe. I understand that Trump is worse.

You didn’t understand the analogy, Mr. Simplistic. It doesn’t claim that the other massa is not actually twice as bad.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I mean at it's core it's "What's America's vision for the next _____ years"? Are we going backwards or forwards with technology, global warming and so forth. Trump's base is middle class and lower class whites who are bonded by feelings and emotions like we were with the church back in the day, this is the new church.

Hillary isn't kamala this is a generation thing most likely, I know it's pretty weird but it is what it is, most americans don't care about foreign issues like that.