Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why am I not surprised the 2nd dumbest dude on here would post the opinions of a Trump supporter. Yall notice how the ADOS faggots constantly post right wing Republican people or talking points.
Always. I started noticing it during the COVID outbreak. Some jackass was reposting shit from Gab. And even when he was called out on it that the site was a haven for Neo Nazis and far reich wing shit, he still persisted anyway :smh:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very bold predictions... like @tical says...i'd rather have this be confirmed through the polls...

Pretty much! We have no idea what the suppression efforts are going to be with Trumps folks all over the country.

I’m of the firm believe that fair or not, Harris is going to have to blow this fool out of the water to account for that. Even then, the Orange is going to scream bloody murder.

Make no mistake about it, and we say this all the time, but I believe this will be the most contested/ shenanigans voting season ever.

Jails between Trump and a possible win for full dictatorship. How hard would you try given those two options?

I fear the Dems don’t have nearly the mechanisms in place to stop any of that as they should.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Camille @carsun1000 @DC_Dude @easy_b @4 Dimensional

Is this the BIG PLAY by the GOP? If so, seems like we’d be fucked!

Sister breaks it down beautifully, I’m afraid.

Doesn’t seem to matter how resoundingly Harris wins by the numbers.

Edit: Not sure how “accurate” this sister is on the details here. Seems plausible going through the comments she maybe wrong on some of her points. But the general premises of the problem remains. If enough Trump loyalist chose chaos over order(likely) then Harris no matter how fairly she won the vote of the people, maybe in trouble!

Here’s PART II: I’m really starting to see what the ultimate game plan is and why Trump and co don’t care about the raw voting public.

The New "Over the Top" Secret Plan on How Fascists Could Win in 2024

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
  • Short-term memory.
  • Keeping track of a purse or wallet.
  • Paying bills.
  • Planning and preparing meals.
  • Remembering appointments.
  • Traveling out of the neighborhood.
  • Selecting Vice Presidential/ Presidential candidate.
There are much better female candidates. The U.S. needs to come out of pocket and pay the money needed.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@Camille @carsun1000 @DC_Dude @easy_b @4 Dimensional

Is this the BIG PLAY by the GOP? If so, seems like we’d be fucked!

Sister breaks it down beautifully, I’m afraid.

Doesn’t seem to matter how resoundingly Harris wins by the numbers.

Edit: Not sure how “accurate” this sister is on the details here. Seems plausible going through the comments she maybe wrong on some of her premises. But the general just of the problem remains. If enough Trump loyalist chose chaos over order(likely) the Harris no matter how fairly she won the vote of the people maybe in trouble as for the entire country that don’t want Orange.

Here’s PART II: I’m really starting to see what the ultimate game plan is and why Trump and do don’t care about the raw voting public.

The New "Over the Top" Secret Plan on How Fascists Could Win in 2024

IMO the electoral college system should be put to bed. We need o do like most countries where whomever has the most vote wins. Hilary Clinton lost out on this stupid system which delivered to us DJT even though she won the popular vote
As Daria explained, GOP legal scholars will be in full swing to try to give the election to DJT by any meansnecessary. Marc Elias cannot do this by himself. I saw another post where Jaime Harrison was telling MTG's boyfriend that they have lawyers waiting intervene on any republican shenanigans, but I personally fear those lawyers won't be as fierce as the ones supporting DJT.
Harris campaign should preemptively be working on this to secure each states slates...or overwhelmingly win the general election. The work is not done for Team Harris
On another note, DJT has fucked America and sent all normal processes into disarray.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMO the electoral college system should be put to bed. We need o do like most countries where whomever has the most vote wins. Hilary Clinton lost out on this stupid system which delivered to us DJT even though she won the popular vote
As Daria explained, GOP legal scholars will be in full swing to try to give the election to DJT by any meansnecessary. Marc Elias cannot do this by himself. I saw another post where Jaime Harrison was telling MTG's boyfriend that they have lawyers waiting intervene on any republican shenanigans, but I personally fear those lawyers won't be as fierce as the ones supporting DJT.
Harris campaign should preemptively be working on this to secure each states slates...or overwhelmingly win the general election. The work is not done for Team Harris
On another note, DJT has fucked America and sent all normal processes into disarray.

There’s alot of our system, ironically, that’s based on the “morals” of our elected officials. See the Supreme Court as a disgusting example of one.

Once more the overall point is no matter how much Harris may win by interms of numbers. This immoral, but apparently “legal” through loophole in our constitution make-up and once more those founding fathers basing it on the moral integrity of its elected officials this strategy is plausible.