Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is going to be interesting.

VP Kamala Harris to sit down with chief political anchor Bret Baier for first formal Fox News interview

Baier’s interview with Harris airs on ‘Special Report’ on Wednesday

By Brian Flood Fox News
October 14, 2024

harrisbret1.jpg

Vice President Kamala Harris will be interviewed by Fox News Channel's Bret Baier on Wednesday.

I like Brett for the most part. It will be a tough interview, but I think he will be fair and he's probably one of the few journalists over there that still has some integrity left.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well look at this Negro HERE

I guess he figured he needed more clicks and views...You looking rough FAM

This is really sad. The disheveled remains of a media commentator who mistakenly thought Obama was supposed to kiss the ring. MeToo'd out of a PBS gig due to carelessness, and then does the groundhog thing OUT OF NOWHERE to critique Obama for some desperation hour clicks.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
She lived in Canada during her formative years and does not pick up the racial social cues.

Housing is a very big issue and having the federal government override the decisions made by the local government or private sector could turn these voters off. She can mention some housing development that we created, and how that would help us, not to buy housing in White communities.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is really sad. The disheveled remains of a media commentator who mistakenly thought Obama was supposed to kiss the ring. MeToo'd out of a PBS gig due to carelessness, and then does the groundhog thing OUT OF NOWHERE to critique Obama for some desperation hour clicks.
Obama is 63. Tavis just turned 60 a month ago and he looks older than Obama :smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, what? I hadn't listened to them in a minute but i still subscribe...what happened?
A couple years ago after EYL went on the Breakfast Club, JT the Pocket Watcher did his exposé on them. One of them dudes even ran up on him on the streets with his wife it got so heated. Anyway, sometime a month ago JT did a video reacting to another content creator going over how EYL's grift drying up. lol. So I chopped it up as them dudes were "going out of business" and pretty much wrote them off. I forgot they were still out there. Its lengthy but its worth a listen in the beginning.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It really is..and i learned about Kamala Harris from her being on one of his panels at the State of the Black Union. :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
And yet what I said is still true. What Cheney understands that you guys don't is that winning this election is more important than any of your causes or crusades. Cheney knows she will have 4 years to criticize Harris, but right now what's important is to go all in on winning.

Not shitting on Harris and saying how you will reluctantly vote for her anyway.

But then you guys don't know shit about winning elections.

"What Cheney understands that you guys don't"

"you guys don't know shit"

I'm a guy with no platform. James Carville has been more critical of Harris than me and his voice reaches millions but you won't disparage him because he's a conservative Democrat just like you.

His new biodoc's title, ironically, is Winning Is Everything.

You gonna say he doesn't know shit about winning elections either? Or maybe, just maybe, criticizing obviously stupid behavior is something that people who know how to win do. :hmm: