DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GZ9vN-NWYAA-EC8

GZ9vN-NXcAAuFb4

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah cacs always up to some fuckery, when I vote by mail I check I always check the website to make sure my vote was counted, and they will email or text you alerts on your vote status as well. People just need to be more proactive when voting.

I get the some of the reason for voting by mail and absentee etc.

But I can NEVER do it.

I need to see my selections on screen and see accepted etc.

I’ll wait 4 hours in line if I have to.

Don’t trust any other method.

These shady ass postal service works throw half of your ballots in the trash in certain districts.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall keep playing yourselves....

flip a dice google

Yea. man. You gotta love how DERPS are easily swayed by one poll that changes with the wind. The raw numbers are the real story. The MUST WIN swing states (PA, MI, GA) for Trump are are getting crushed in early voting numbers, so far. Overturning ROE is one of thee major issues that will haunt Cult 45.

For example:

HOLY SMOKES!

In Pennsylvania, Democrats have cast 285,072 votes compared to 95,666 by Republicans, marking a 300% advantage, slightly higher than their 273% lead in 2020.

Michigan also shows a strong Democratic lead, with 305,874 early votes compared to 185,493 Republican votes. In Wisconsin, Democrats are outpacing Republicans by 90,570 to 41,900.

This suggests Democrats are maintaining or expanding their early voting lead in these battleground states.

Pennsylvania Early Votes

Dems: 285,072
GOP: 95,666

- In 2024 Democrats are outpacing Republicans by 300%

- In 2020 Democrats outpaced Republicans by just 273%

Michigan Early Votes

Dems: 305,874
GOP: 185,493

Wisconsin Early Votes

Dems: 90,570
GOP: 41,900

Last edited: