Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This is one of the most impressive campaigns I have witnessed in my lifetime, especially considering the climate of politics right now.

The Harris-Waltz campaign have masterfully utilized every bit of resources and played chess with the media.

They held off on interviews until the 4th quarter and now they are unleashing the final blows. And the MSM media is realizing that they have aided Trumps rhetoric and it looks as bad as well have seen it.
According to @FLoss Kamala's people are in panic mode because of her disasterous Fox news interview.

We all know how unbiased and opened minded @FLoss is by the equal amount of negative posts he has made about Trump and Kamala from not mainstream sources such as Fox News. :rolleyes:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Many of these women see us hungrily staring at them, but are oblivious. Hillary and now Kamala need our vote, as gatekeepers I don't know.

I like her talking about increasing supply...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Not surprised by the “latino males” them fuckers think they’re going to let them into the good ol boy clubs. Trust when i tell you that growing up around them. Not to mention that culturally it’s ingrained that the “man” is the head of the house etc.
ALL Spanish cultures are EXTREMELY sexist and racist.

My former landlord in Limon told me that the order of the day there was "machismo", meaning men can do whatever they want, and women are basically talking fleshlights with legs.

To make it worse, they are EXTREMELY CATHOLIC.
If you can't figure out why this is a problem, please ask. I have NO problems expounding.

Cheers.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's always these types also.

Think they are self made like Anton Daniels. Believe the pick yourself up by the bootstraps lie.
It's always these types also.

Think they are self made like Anton Daniels. Believe the pick yourself up by the bootstraps lie.
Supercoon Anton Daniels
Supercoon Anton Daniels

What’s crazy, look who reposted this. Yeah I saw one video dude did about student loans and he was just wrong about everything he said. Hate niggas like this