Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Floss is doing his thing tonight....

typing-fast.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah that’s the key. Those blue area votes can supersede those red areas just like in VA.

VA red asf but it’s so many people in Northern VA those red counties don’t mean shit on top of. Richmond and the tidewater.

VA not as big as FL, but using it as comparison

eg9.png

Exactly. Those elections maps are mind tricks. Areas don’t equate more people, but those are the magic tricks of politics.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Now see,

maybe he has ulterior motives, but on the surface, this dude is decent as hell for doing this. I give him props, pending.

Not all these white folks in the south are so racist that they vote against their own economic interests. And for him to go against MAGA in Alabama shows me there are decent, sensible Republicans that can put white pride aside to work for the greater good of the people, ALL the people.

And to think this white man is talking sense and logic, listening to the economists about Kamala's economic plan being better for the country while Judge Joe Brown around here calling Kamala Harris, THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, an old hoe. As if HE HIMSELF is not an old hoe as well. I have completely lost respect for that fool. :smh:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now see,

maybe he has ulterior motives, but on the surface, this dude is decent as hell for doing this. I give him props, pending.

Not all these white folks in the south are so racist that they vote against their own economic interests. And for him to go against MAGA in Alabama shows me there are decent, sensible Republicans that can put white pride aside to work for the greater good of the people, ALL the people.

And to think this white man is talking sense and logic, listening to the economists about Kamala's economic plan being better for the country while Judge Joe Brown around here calling Kamala Harris, THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, an old hoe. As if HE HIMSELF is not an old hoe as well. I have completely lost respect for that fool. :smh:

1000% agree