Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This chat is live and runs all day long, but CBouzy is going talk everyone off the ledge about Florida in about 20 min if you want to listen in. If you can't hear make sure you give permission to your device. You don't need an account or the app to listen, but you can't type in chat or interact without an account. You need an avatar in your profile to be allowed to speak. Trolls are quickly dispatched.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I seriously doubt that Latinos give a shit about Trump's utterances on this...they still will vote for him only to be deported on day 1 of his administration...FAFO coming up their way

That's cause a lot of Hispanics want to be white so bad that they've convinced themselves Trump isn't talking about them he's talking about somebody else. Then they get their wake up call. Like that Trump supporter married to a Trump voter that got deported.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I seriously doubt that Latinos give a shit about Trump's utterances on this...they still will vote for him only to be deported on day 1 of his administration...FAFO coming up their way

You can tell the raw emotion because she takes this personally as we all should.

Sidenote: I'm going to say that her and April Ryan have been aging backwards. Looks like they both lost weight and are looking better these days.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its amazing how all of a sudden, We the True American Man aka Real Kniggas,

can be SEEN NOW... but were totally invisible for the past three plus years..

WHO CAN RESPECT SUCH DISRESPECT..

as a TRUE AMERICAN MAN....

FUCK THE DONKEY PARTY AND ALL THE JACK ASSES WITH IN IT!!

TIME FOR THE TRUE NORMAL AMERICAN MAN TO RISE ABOVE

ALL THIS DUMB SHIT!!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
its amazing how all of a sudden, We the True American Man aka Real Kniggas,

can be SEEN NOW... but were totally invisible for the past three plus years..

WHO CAN RESPECT SUCH DISRESPECT..

as a TRUE AMERICAN MAN....

FUCK THE DONKEY PARTY AND ALL THE JACK ASSES WITH IN IT!!

TIME FOR THE TRUE NORMAL AMERICAN MAN TO RISE ABOVE

ALL THIS DUMB SHIT!!!

wendys.gif