Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
anybody that supports NO VACCINE MANDATES gets my support,

you support a cackling witch that thinks meg the stallion shakin her

balls on stage is what my people need..and not reparations then restitution!!

Fuck that whore!!
You love moving that goal post.
goal-post-moving.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You love moving that goal post.
goal-post-moving.gif

You are confusing moving goal posts,

with what you are doing..

Avoiding FACTs my friend!!!

fact is..

Trump said NO vaccine mandates, unlawful mandates, was some of

the worst BULLYING ever by a govt on its people..

The donkey party MUST PAY FOR THAT SHIT!!!!

and the gay agenda being forced on our children..

THAT MUST STOP YESTERDAY!!!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s even crazier to me and something I’ll honestly never understand is the following.

UPS and a few of these other gigs have the tremendous pay and benefits directly as a result of having a strong union.

Clearly and stately Trump and Elon have spoken and want to end unions.

But some of these people that hold these jobs like this guy endorse Trump? Pretty much fucking up their money?

How does that make sense? Or rather is their racist so strong they’re willing to fuck up their money?
They literally laughed about firing people wanting to unionize. Goddamn. I feel like I time traveled to a parallel universe where everyone has fucking brain worms.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Did Kamala go to DIddy parties, as an AKA tho???

Howard days???

She been didified???
What would it mean if she did? You can find multiple pics of Trump hanging with Epsetin throughout the years, where is your Trump posts with concerns if he was visiting the island?

All you niggas do is shit on black women then get offended when called out on it. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What would it mean if she did? You can find multiple pics of Trump hanging with Epsetin throughout the years, where is your Trump posts with concerns if he was visiting the island?

All you niggas do is shit on black women then get offended when called out on it. :smh:

Well the girl that claims Trumped sexually assaulted her when she was thirteen, case was dropped twice... if Im not mistaken,

plus when trump found out what a disgusting demon gatekeeper epstein was, he BANNED him from his Margo Largo head qtrs,

and they stopped talking way before epstein became a household name...

Now, Where the fuck is this "black" woman you are talking about???

Im just stating facts,

what you doing is riding emotional waves!!

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
This is where we are now in this country…WTF?

Tell me they have security camera footage of the arsonist. A US Post Office should definitely have plenty of surveillance cameras. At the polling place I just voted at there is a security camera rig and that's a public library. It looks very much like the rig pictured here.
Valorence-Mobile-Surveillance-trailer-parking-lot-surveillance.jpg

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is where we are now in this country…WTF?

Sadly, Shocked! This kinda stuff doesn’t happen more often. Was watching the footage of Obama apparently dropping his ballot in standard mailbox on the side of the streets.

I was thinking and thinking for people that do that…I would never!

At the very least the ones inside the post office.

If I can walk and spare 1-2 hours I’m always going to my voting location and dropping my ballet in the box!

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
You are confusing moving goal posts,

with what you are doing..

Avoiding FACTs my friend!!!

fact is..

Trump said NO vaccine mandates, unlawful mandates, was some of

the worst BULLYING ever by a govt on its people..

The donkey party MUST PAY FOR THAT SHIT!!!!

and the gay agenda being forced on our children..

THAT MUST STOP YESTERDAY!!!
You're the only one still worrying about that shit. No one's forcing to take anything.

Anyway, what happened to your statement about fast food? You say only Democrats eat it but you're voting for a guy who eats nothing but fast food.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They literally laughed about firing people wanting to unionize. Goddamn. I feel like I time traveled to a parallel universe where everyone has fucking brain worms.

The racism is real! I’d rather fuck up my money and vote for the white man that will fuck up my many vs the person of color and a women at that too, becoming POTUS!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're the only one still worrying about shit. No one's for ing to take anything.

Anyway, what happened to your statement about fast food? You say only Democrats eat it but you're voting for a guy who eats nothing but fast food.

LOL wrong again,

I aint worrying about NOTHING,

Its all in DIVINE order.... !!

ALL IS SEE IS VICTORY,

DONT CARE WHO WINS!!!

can you say the same tho???

When did I say, " only democrats eat fast food"??

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, I'm just seeing this.

ONE TO WATCH — A former model who claims to have met Donald Trump through JEFFREY EPSTEIN, has accused the former president of making unwanted sexual advances towards her in Trump Tower in 1993, The Guardian’s Stephanie Kirchgaessner and Lucy Osborne report: STACEY WILLIAMS “said she first met Trump in 1992 at a Christmas party after being introduced to him by Epstein. …The alleged groping occurred some months later, in the late winter or early spring of 1993, when Epstein suggested during a walk they were on that he and Williams stop by to visit Trump at Trump Tower. … Moments after they arrived, she alleges, Trump greeted Williams, pulled her toward him and started groping her. She said he put his hands ‘all over my breasts’ as well as her waist and her buttocks.”

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Well the girl that claims Trumped sexually assaulted her when she was thirteen, case was dropped twice... if Im not mistaken,

plus when trump found out what a disgusting demon gatekeeper epstein was, he BANNED him from his Margo Largo head qtrs,

and they stopped talking way before epstein became a household name...

Now, Where the fuck is this "black" woman you are talking about???

Im just stating facts,

what you doing is riding emotional waves!!
What's more fucked up is Obama's bitchass had to apologize for Reverend Wright's statements ,yet T.rump hasn't had to apologize for hanging out with Epstein.