Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

how much of that two hundred and fifty million, is from AIPAC and

big pharma,

so they can continue giving our tax dollars away, on some bullshit war that

has nothing to do with us, while our infrastructure goes to scumland...

THANKS anti AMERICAN, PRO USA WAR MONGERING CORPORATION DEMOCRATS...

Yea How much of that is for her to continue to lick zionist nuts, so she can continue

the zionist BLOWBANG biden was given isreal.

we gave isreal so much fuckin welfare money over the last decades, they now brag about

having the second most powerful intelligence in the world, DO WE REALLY NEED TO KEEP

SUPPORTING THESE WELFARE QUEENS,

BTW you dont hear much about the war because, somebody is getting their asses KICKED

thats why they have to resort to killing innocent people, because their soldiers are getting

slayed and the media THEY OWN, DARE NOT COVER IT!!

but I digress..

How much of that is AIPAC money to ensure our tax dollars keep making isreal the number one

welfare queen that has ever existed BAR NONE!!!

"the chosen" people

need hands outs from America and Americans..

GUESS THEY BEEN CHOSEN TO BE WELFARE QUEENS...

THEY GOOD at that shit!!! with the democrats help

THEY ARE GREAT AT IT!!!

they sure know how to stick together to get that welfare,

then use their media to imply The TRUE AMERICANS AKA TRUE AMOROCANS, AKA TRUE AMERICAN MOORS,

THE ORIGINAL AMERICANS, YEAH WE UNCOVERED OUR HISTORY, IT AINT LOST NO MORE, WE WERENT EXTINCT IN REALITY,

ONLY ON PAPER, THE GENOCIDE WAS ON PAPER!!!

They try and flip the script and claim we are the welfare queens when they are the ones LITERALLY STEALING OUR ESTATES RIGHT BEFORE OUR

EYES, OUR FORTY ACRES AND A MULE HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO ISREAL AND NOW UKRAINE.... as they tell us, they dont have any money

for out REPARATIONS which really NEEDS TO BE RESTITUTION, BIG DIFFERENCE... one is a hand out and one is GIVING BACK WHAT YOU STOLE...

its all good the universe is taking care of that, thats why pale face is feeling might insecure.. so fuck the white supremacy talk,

ITS NOW WHYTE INSECURITY.... there is NOTHING SUPREME ABOUT BEING INSECURE IN YOUR EXISTENCE>

ID RATHER DEAL WITH THE RACIST SCUM, THEN SUPPORT THE WORLDS GREATEST WELFARE QUEENS

AKA ISitREAL and a vote for Kamala Masala Harris is a vote for child sacraficing zionsit,

who will do any demonic shit to stay in power,

far worse than a pale face who was given your stolen

estates, and pretending he earned it....

they are desperate but NOT EVIL..

zionist ARE EVIL, they will MURDER BABIES

AND NOT EVEN FLINCH, simple because they are

not jewish!!

they think anybody that is NOT jewish is to be used like cattle,

and can be lied to, and cheated, no loyalty is owed to a goy..

is their philosophy...

I like my racist straight up, like pale face.. I know where they stand CANT STAND
FAKE EVIL PEOPLE THAT SMILE IN YOUR FACE,

AND NOT JUST WANTS TO CONTROL YOU, BUT MONETIZE YOUR ENERGY and give you

JACK SHIT FOR IT...

Muthafuckas better start meditating and protecting their energy... what da fuck you think they doing

in them synagoges their is a reason THEY LOCK THEM DOORS and DONT LEAVE THEM OPEN..

but I BET THEY LEAVE YOUR CHURCH DOORS OPEN....

Im gonna leave it at that..

VOTE FOR DEMONIC EVIL IF YOU WANT TO....

Ill just vote for the Pale face with the racist followers....who wants to actually

Protect this country from Demons...

in fact.. Ill Join with anyone that wants to get rid of the demons,

pale face, jewish folk, latinons., Asians..

If you against THE BEAST..

I RIDE WITH YA!!!

right now the DEMONCRATS are REPPIN THE BEAST and USING A SOULLESS WENCH TO DO IT!!!

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Imagine the psychotic effort and discipline one must have to enter extra spaces when commenting on a message board, avoiding a complete paragraph with every response. Just a sequence of "Sentence, Space, Sentence"...

Added to ignore. That last comment didn't have to take up so much space on my screen.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These mofokrs want proof of life that Biden isn't dead .

And the politically astute don't want lawyers in politics. They want people who needed 4 tries to pass their GED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: