Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eh

Kamala should win by the numbers due to a large amount of educated young people she should do better than Hillary.

But Trump could still win and I thi k it's not dud to black men I think white America will really show out for Trump off principle.

I don't think anything for black folks will change in the long term honestly same Ole same Ole.

I could be completely wrong about this. But I don’t think he’s nealry as strong as his loud mouth and loud mouth supports make him out to be.

I think he’s lost a lot of steam and a lot of people have tired of him and his group and truly don’t want to be part of the fuckery for another couple of years.

Yes! He still has numbers. But not as strong as some believe.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

I knew this was going to start happening. This is why the GOP is in freak out mode right now. Also, this is why they are trying to do all this bullshit in the senate and the house to put cold water on Kamala, but that shit is not going to work. I’m going to admit something. I was cool with Joe Biden but looking at the big picture, it was probably necessary for Joe Biden to step aside. His age really started to show, but I wanted him to last until at least November. Now the media can focus on Donald Trump age and the stuff that is going on with him.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I’m

This ninja is just weak. Any ninja that buys into this shit is weak-minded. Dude is just working the angles for funds (and it’s not coming from FBAs)
That’s that coons Daddy . He didn’t have one growing up so Tariq is his role model. Even though he’s like 10 years older than his coon daddy. Let him have his father son moment with the Trump supporting grifter

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well in my postulation biden would step down next year OR choose to only do one term and harris would step in. If he retires in 22 harris automatically becomes president and as the incumbant I don't think anyone would run against her in 24. If joe does one full term and she decides to run in 24 she has the inside track automatically. So the race for the DNC is hers to lose in 2024.

As for Haley...who knew trump wouldn't go away..LOL...she bitched up to him completely. BUT if he were to say drop dead or get convicted of whatever NY prosecutors can find then the field is wide open and she DID signal she's interested in running...

So its NOT SOO implausible. :giggle: :giggle:
So close on my prediction!

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Bro i am like M'Tumbo
Where does the Brandon thing come from?
You can't believe anything that faggot troll says ...

It comes.from.an announcer at a baseball game who said "it looks like the crowd is saying let's go Brandon " the crowd was really chanting "fuck Joe Biden " so people on the left took that and said Let's Go!!! Or Let's fucking Go

- the Q anon lunatics would use red glowing eyes on a picture of Biden to show how he was the antichrist or the evil illuminati jewish space laser commanding lizard person so people on the left took that shot again and turned it back on them and said he was Dark Brandon and made a twitter that posted all kinds of shit that Biden would say or do if he was like Trump

The right has been self owning themselves ...and cling Biden Brandon and taking their lets go shit pisses them off becuase they meant it as a insult ut we made it something cool...

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
NASCAR fans chanted Fuck Joe Biden at Biden and Biden’s Mr. Magoo ass was like “That’s right, let’s go, Brandon!”

His lame ass supporters then somehow flipped that into a weird online fiction about Biden having a superhero-type alter ego, Dark Brandon.

It’s not serious but it’s a little Q-Anon-y.
No that’s not what happened

a lady was interviewing a racer and the crowd was saying fuck Joe Biden and then the lady tried to down out the chant and said “Let’s go Brandon”

Where does the Brandon thing come from?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Bro i am like M'Tumbo
You can't believe anything that faggot troll says ...

It comes.from.an announcer at a baseball game who said "it looks like the crowd is saying let's go Brandon " the crowd was really chanting "fuck Joe Biden " so people on the left took that and said Let's Go!!! Or Let's fucking Go

- the Q anon lunatics would use red glowing eyes on a picture of Biden to show how he was the antichrist or the evil illuminati jewish space laser commanding lizard person so people on the left took that shot again and turned it back on them and said he was Dark Brandon and made a twitter that posted all kinds of shit that Biden would say or do if he was like Trump

The right has been self owning themselves ...and cling Biden Brandon and taking their lets go shit pisses them off becuase they meant it as a insult ut we made it something cool...
I posted the clip

It wasn’t a baseball game but everything else u said was right

Especially calling dude a troll

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor