Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I need people to start following up how anyone could think a lawyer and a successful one is dumb and Donald Trump who is an obvious moron isn’t. I need legit answers for how this is even a thing or a possibility
Consider this too. I am generalizing,but Kamala is only 3 years older than me. No damn way a half Indian/Jamaican child born in 1964 to college educated parents is gonna be allowed to be a fuck-up academically.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. I have heard a few (not many, but a few, who seem credible) say they think it will be a blowout, landslide, or whatever.

2. Do you think this is true?

3. If so, why?

I have my thoughts, but don't want to contaminate your answer, should you chose to respond.

Cheers.

I’m not sure if it will be a blow out. I think it should!

My only two logics for why it should be a blow out is

1) Read and watched a few videos that suggest recent or going back to 2022 some far right wing leaning pollsters using unproven methodologies have been heavily GOP leaning in their polling. Apparently those polling had been thrown in with reputable polling groups and ultimately has skewed the data to tied to slightly leaning GOP for the presidency.

2) Logically I want to believe there’s enough level headed folks that look at Trump and say hell no!

3) an additional point is I think more GOP people will be voting Harris than at any time they’ve ever voting for the other side.

Those are my main reason for believing it could be a blowout!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1) Read and watched a few videos that suggest recent or going back to 2022 some far right wing leaning pollsters using unproven methodologies have been heavily GOP leaning in their polling. Apparently those polling had been thrown in with reputable polling groups and ultimately has skewed the data to tied to slightly leaning GOP for the presidency.

2) Logically I want to believe there’s enough level headed folks that look at Trump and say hell no!

3) an additional point is I think more GOP people will be voting Harris than at any time they’ve ever voting for the other side.

Harris will not win this election. If you think so, you might want to turn off the TV and go outside to the polls.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered

Thanks for sharing.

The first point in your response is one that I had been considering, after hearing Joy Reid say essentially the same thing on air..ONE TIME.

I really want to agree with #2. I don't know whether it is my advanced age speaking, but I am often frightened by how buck nekkit stupid the average American seems to be...

#3 is one I have not until now considered.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Thanks for sharing.

The first point in your response is one that I had been considering, after hearing Joy Reid say essentially the same thing on air..ONE TIME.

I want to agree with #2, but I don't know whether it is my advanced age speaking, but I am often frightened by how buck nekkit stupid the average American seems to be...

#3 is one I have not until know considered.
White people are going to white.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Stream A Nigga Be Curatin' Radio: Vol. 17 by Pakbeloudradio | Listen online  for free on SoundCloud

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took an Uber to work today and he was Trump supporting conspiracy theorist with an alien doll in the passenger seat.

We talked about chemtrails, flat earth, anti-vax, big pharma, and weather modification in the Vietnam War.

Very fascinating conversations.

Damn @4 Dimensional almost got converted into a flat earther. Say it ain’t so!

Last edited: