Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Extremist US provocateur Candace Owens’ Australian visa has been canceled, as the Labor government warns that her attacks on Jewish, Muslim, and trans people have the capacity to incite discord.

Immigration Minister Tony Burke confirmed that the Donald Trump-aligned influencer – who has claimed that Israel was founded by a “cult” and that “secret Jewish gangs” operate in Hollywood – would not be allowed in Australia smh.com.au/politics/feder…

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Whats funny is today I was out and all the political volunteers are out in full force handing out flyers, it seems all the Trump supporters assumed I was democrat because none of them tried to hand out any flyers to me, I would see them hand out flyer to a white group in front of me but by the time I reach them I get nothing :lol:

Just a coincidence though :rolleyes:

At my polling place there was a black woman handing out Trump flyers. She asked us if we were republicans. I told her I was an independent and she backed away and didn't give us anything. She had an accent also. Obviously, I don't know her citizenship status, but Trump is wanting to revoke citizenship so no one is safe. There were two tables one for the Harris Walz folk and one for Trump. I wish I had gotten a pic. There was this one guy near the Trump table holding up a sign that said either Hurricanes are man made or democrats create the hurricanes, I can't remember. Hilarious regardless.

Later in the day when I was out shopping there were groups of Trump supporters at various places along the road with signs asking people to honk for Trump. I heard maybe two people hit the horns, the majority of the drivers ignored them. Hopefully that's a good sign in Ohio.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Rogan was up to 20 mil within 20 hours last I checked, so those numbers have gone up.

That cnn capture screen grab was just an 8 min clip of just Beyonce, not the full rally.

Roland streamed it live. The official Kamala YT page. PBS. CBS and several other sites. I was in a space with about 100 people watching the ABC stream. Not to mention tv. Even after the full rally, there are hundreds of shorter clips and highlights with hundreds of thousands in views. I don't have the final numbers for Kamala, but that tweet is misleading.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Extremist US provocateur Candace Owens’ Australian visa has been canceled, as the Labor government warns that her attacks on Jewish, Muslim, and trans people have the capacity to incite discord.

Immigration Minister Tony Burke confirmed that the Donald Trump-aligned influencer – who has claimed that Israel was founded by a “cult” and that “secret Jewish gangs” operate in Hollywood – would not be allowed in Australia smh.com.au/politics/feder…

God is good!!!:groupwave::groupwave:

This is music to my ears. I don’t want that meerkat looking skank nowhere near where Iay my head at. Fuck that broad.