USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Man...white American CACS are leading the charge when it comes to the "Luka or Jokic are THE BEST" arguments...I mean they tell you in every comment section
yeah and i find it strange that the joker is the heavy favorite to win mvp this year
these are the same people who found reasons not to give the award to jordan, bron, shaq, etc. every year when they were clearly the best player in the league
but with whitey lets change how we vote on this shit

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah and i find it strange that the joker is the heavy favorite to win mvp this year
these are the same people who found reasons not to give the award to jordan, bron, shaq, etc. every year when they were clearly the best player in the league
Who betta than Luka though!?! Have you seen dude play? I'm a little biased because the Mavs are my squad, but come on. He just won the scoring title and didn't play the last two games. He responsible for more than half of his teams points - best in the league. Then he top five in scoring and assists. I mean who doing that out here in these streets!?! He's clearly the MVP......this season.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Who betta than Luka though!?! Have you seen dude play? I'm a little biased because the Mavs are my squad, but come on. He just won the scoring title and didn't play the last two games. He responsible for more than half of his teams points - best in the league. Then he top five in scoring and assists. I mean who doing that out here in these streets!?! He's clearly the MVP......this season.

Luka plays no defense and he's just one dude
how does his other teammates match up with our best?

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Joker didn't win it last year so it's not like it would be a 3 peat or 4 peat for him. There's reasons to look at Luka and SGA. LeBron did win 4 in 5 years and Magic won 3 in 4 years

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jokic played like a bitch today fam. He sat out most of the 4th quarter. @shaddyvillethug until one of you guys bosses up on the world stage, the fans are gonna think all these Euros are industry plants to draw in new casual white fans. Today's game wasn't even close. :smh:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Jokic played like a bitch today fam. He sat out most of the 4th quarter. @shaddyvillethug until one of you guys bosses up on the world stage, the fans are gonna think all these Euros are industry plants to draw in new casual white fans. Today's game wasn't even close. :smh:

Giddy almost beat them by himself

And Matas is the best SL player

Cope

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Team USA has dominated so much so far that white people on BGOL are more focused on the weak ass Summer League since they know no Euro team or player has a shot against these guys. :roflmao: Easily the greatest Olympic team ever, and would beat the '92 "Dream Team" by 20 points.

Today they add Kevin Durant to an already loaded team. :smh: