USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Team USA will play two final pre-Olympic tuneups before heading to France. The first is Saturday against South Sudan (3 p.m. ET, FOX), followed by a matchup with Germany on Monday at London's O2 Arena.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All of these teams are pretty good and have their share of NBA players and stars on their rosters. I think Canada and Australia are the two next best teams after USA.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This team needs a Kobe
Bean would’ve been put a stop to this shit

Most Kobe fans root for Team USA to lose for this very reason and never celebrate their success. Kobe was ashamed of being Black and American, so it's not shocking his fans aren't patriotic and care more about his individual legacy than our community and country. This Team USA doing it without fan support is why they are the best all time.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most Kobe fans root for Team USA to lose for this very reason and never celebrate their success. Kobe was ashamed of being Black and American, so it's not shocking his fans aren't patriotic and care more about his individual legacy than our community and country. This Team USA doing it without fan support is why they are the best all time.
You took that and went another direction

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You took that and went another direction

No I'm being truthful. Most Kobe fans aren't celebrating this team, just look at this board for example. Kobe fans are more invested in summer league. :lol:

We have to be honest that Kobe and Jordan Brand aren't really patriotic brands and only promote themselves.

Team USA has won gold 4 straight Olympics, but Americans treat them as unprovens every Olympics instead of the dominant best that they've been. So what if a game is close early, stop acting like these dudes is unproven and ain't the most skilled in the world. Fans in other countries are more celebratory and loyal to their teams.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I'm being truthful. Most Kobe fans aren't celebrating this team, just look at this board for example. Kobe fans are more invested in summer league. :lol:

We have to be honest that Kobe and Jordan Brand aren't really patriotic brands and only promote themselves.

Team USA has won gold 4 straight Olympics, but Americans treat them as unprovens every Olympics instead of the dominant best that they've been. So what if a game is close early, stop acting like these dudes is unproven and ain't the most skilled in the world. Fans in other countries are more celebratory and loyal to their teams.
I was saying his on the court mentality and leadership, wasn’t going into politics. Just because they are more skilled doesn’t mean they play like it. It shouldn’t be a switch with them. That’s how you end up getting upset, letting people stick around

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I was saying his on the court mentality and leadership, wasn’t going into politics. Just because they are more skilled doesn’t mean they play like it. It shouldn’t be a switch with them. That’s how you end up getting upset, letting people stick around

Americans just socially can't accept Black Americans being the best and most skilled at something. There's always the unwarranted fear that some team somewhere in the world is gonna prove they are better than the Blacks. :lol:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1/11 from 3 South Sudan is out hustling them and not playing like they are in awe of Team USA
No matter East happens I salute those boys

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Americans just socially can't accept Black Americans being the best and most skilled at something. There's always the unwarranted fear that some team somewhere in the world is gonna prove they are better than the Blacks. :lol:
That arrogance, they are playing a black team. You tried it though

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
South Sudan is playing like it's the 7th game in the finals. USA is playing like it's the All-Star game

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That arrogance, they are playing a black team. You tried it though

No, they are playing a foreign team from Africa. White people will root for aliens to beat Black Americans. US Sports will always be based on that dichotomy. White fans rooting to see Black Americans lose, even the ones on their national team. But hey, at least they can promote a deceased shooting guard who hasn't played in the Olympics in over 12 years right? :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And as I predicted, this thread would get more posts and activity when they are in a close game than when they blow teams out. Americans root for their basketball team to lose. :roflmao:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, they are playing a foreign team from Africa. White people will root for aliens to beat Black Americans. US Sports will always be based on that dichotomy. White fans rooting to see Black Americans lose, even the ones on their national team. But hey, at least they can promote a deceased shooting guard who hasn't played in the Olympics in over 12 years right? :lol:
Clearly you hate Kobe that’s your choice. Again my comment was on court basketball related. But you’re correct about the GWH great white hype theory

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And as I predicted, this thread would get more posts and activity when they are in a close game than when they blow teams out. Americans root for their basketball team to lose. :roflmao:
If you speaking on me, this the first game I’ve got to see because I was locked up. I’m not rooting them to lose I’m saying they need to get their heads out their ass, play defense, hustle, play team ball. It’s funny that when you criticize a team and say you WANT THEM TO DO BETTER, someone comes along and says you want them to lose smh

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If you speaking on me, this the first game I’ve got to see because I was locked up. I’m not rooting them to lose I’m saying they need to get their heads out their ass, play defense, hustle, play team ball. It’s funny that when you criticize a team and say you WANT THEM TO DO BETTER, someone comes along and says you want them to lose smh

You talking about basketball or the democrats?
I’m not basketball, you can’t be mixing politics and hoops

:shades::shades::shades:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Starting the second half with more of a defensive squad

Omot :eek2:

Why is Tatum taking his difficult ass Celtics shots with so many quality players around him?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
USA is starting to come back. :smh:

But I want them to lose so I can brag that they ain't shit without Kobe. Cmon Wenyen Gabriel!!! Pull thru!!!