Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
welp,,,from what I've read and seen, seems like a good amount of people in the league don't care for poole or should say the way he runs his mouth. This was probably inevitable. Now he'll probably think before he opens his mouth again. As stated in a earlier post notice how hardly any of his teammates came over to intervene .

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
We was playing basketball one day and this black dude got upset because a young white dude was lighting him up, black dude was talking shit and young white dude was just ignoring at first but then white dude hit the game winner on him and got in black dudes face and said something like get off the court, black dude turned to the side and BACK SLAPPED the hell out of white dude :lol: that slap was so loud. Black dude immediately started apologizing saying he didn't mean it and the young white dude was just saying ”I know you didn't, I know I know“. Black dude left and we just started the next game.
Ha.

I've seen that happen before too. When the dude that got hit leaves, I leave too. Because I know he is coming back.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean that kinda is the case here. Goat mouth wrong af. But Poole gotta be from the burbs. Work, home, the streets don't matter. You never let a person you got issues close the distance and get in your space
Naw but Poole probably expected an NBA punch not to be attacked like a knucca on the block.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
GSW video intern caught a come up. This Draymond contract year is going to be interesting, it's time for Steve Kerr to show how good of a coach he is.
They gotta get rid of this nigga yo. :smh:

pjSAHA.jpg

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Naw but Poole probably expected an NBA punch not to be attacked like a knucca on the block.
I'm sure he was looking to get shoved back at the most then have the team get in between and break shit up. But nothing should be off the table when a person you're having words with is walking up on you

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Oh I definitely agree that Draymond took it somewhere one wouldnt expect but it doesnt meet the level of sucker punch

Like @darth frosty said, Draymond baited him into that
This is the NBA where all they do is get in each other's face and push each other even when they're on different teams so I could understand Poole not expecting to be punched. Hell this is probably far from the first time that this exact thing has happened with them other than the punch.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the NBA where all they do is get in each other's face and push each other even when they're on different teams so I could understand Poole not expecting to be punched. Hell this is probably far from the first time that this exact thing has happened with them other than the punch.
Which leads me to believe like another poster wrote, he been wanting to knock Poole the fuck out, that punch was intentional.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the years and all the fights in NBA practices... this leaks

Golden State got a rat problem....

That's 'got a salary problem' and this is definitely part of the re-negotiation/ or trade. This is an opportunity to move Draymond out... if they want. GM thinking trade for picks... can't have that on the team... won't win so why not make the move and get all you can.

Hard and fast... impossible (in that context) to know it's coming (like that).

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not gonna say it was a sucker punch, but it was a punch that no one expected.

This wasn't my me of those keep your guard up all the time situations...

But apparently it was! :lol:

They were talking shit, Draymond was the aggressor and wanted to talk shit closer. Got up in Poole's face and bumped him.

Poole simply pushed him off to get out of his face like most people would do, at no point did Poole or anyone else in that gym expected or thought Draymond was going to punch him.

If Poole stated swinging on Draymond the second he got close to him everyone would say that Poole was wrong thing that Draymond was being Draymond getting in peoples faces.

With that said, Poole needs his get back! Ain't shit settled until he punches Draymond!

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I'm not gonna say it was a sucker punch, but it was a punch that no one expected.

This wasn't my me of those keep your guard up all the time situations...

But apparently it was! :lol:

They were talking shit, Draymond was the aggressor and wanted to talk shit closer. Got up in Poole's face and bumped him.

Poole simply pushed him off to get out of his face like most people would do, at no point did Poole or anyone else in that gym expected or thought Draymond was going to punch him.

If Poole stated swinging on Draymond the second he got close to him everyone would say that Poole was wrong thing that Draymond was being Draymond getting in peoples faces.

With that said, Poole needs his get back! Ain't shit settled until he punches Draymond!
Punch should have been expected the moment Poole pushed him.

Had Poole gave it 2-3 seconds someone would have likely stepped in between them. But his first reaction, rightfully, was “man, get the fuck off me”. But the reaction, had to expect that when you put hands on someone, rightfully or not.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

Had Poole gave it 2-3 seconds someone would have likely stepped in between them. But his first reaction, rightfully, was “man, get the fuck off me”. But the reaction, had to expect that when you put hands on someone, rightfully or not.
there was plenty of time for someone to step in

no one expected that..

you can kinda tell they are kinda used to dramond being draymond at practice...

they like here he go again...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can't agree with that. The majority of pushes in the NBA whether it's practice or games don't include punches.

This wasn't a stranger in the street, it's his teammate.

Poole pushed Draymond to get him out of his face and personal space. It wasn't a push to start a fight.

If they were both standing face to face and Poole pushed him, I could agree that he should've been ready and expected Draymond to punch.

But Draymond walked up on him and Poole pushed him away and looks like he turned to walk away.

Like I said, no one including Poole expected Draymond to punch. I understand that they were talking shit but based off of Poole's body language, it didn't look like fighting words.