Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Just because someone is in your face don’t mean you can swing on them. Only if they touch you. Try telling a judge you punched a guy because he was in your face . Good luck

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond was in his face and he touched Poole first.

Draymond was the aggressor and Poole should’ve called the cops.

screen-shot-2018-05-15-at-9-21-05-am.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Not sure when this was recorded but at the WNBA finals this year, they went out of their way to show folks like Ja Morant, Pop, etc at the game.

Those women need to go on and admit that the WNBA just isn't a good product. I guess overseas the men's game isn't as explosive as the NBA so the women's game is more popular but over here the men's game is so fast and above the rim that no one wants to see that slowed down below the rim women's game

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those women need to go on and admit that the WNBA just isn't a good product. I guess overseas the men's game isn't as explosive as the NBA so the women's game is more popular but over here the men's game is so fast and above the rim that no one wants to see that slowed down below the rim women's game

It’s a good product and the same product as women playing overseas, Americans just aren’t interested as a whole.

And they haven’t figured out how to draw the interest.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
For the much bigger and older Draymond to respond that way, what was said?

The audio will be worth twice the video.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no Bomani is missing the point...

open question to EVERYONE

IF YOU ARE POOLE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

Bomani is right in that there is footage out that showing JP getting punched and GOING DOWN...he caught him good. And Poole did not retaliate or we didn't see him try....on the STREET/PLAGROUND and whereever toxic masculinity/ego congregates Jordan Poole TOOK AN L...just like Chris Rock took and L.

The rule of a confrontation like that is A. you DONT let that shit happen OR B. you retaliate immediately...period...

those are your options.. He (and rock) did neither.

So all we see and know...is that draymond GOT AWAY WITH PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE. That's how the streets see it that's how the general public sees it.

BUT IF YOU ARE POOLE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

If the warriors as a team give Green a PASS and NOT suspend him some games and NOT trade him by next season..then Poole looks like a PUNK whose value is LOWER than Draymonds on that team AND its proven. And he has to eat that every time he sees Draymond in that locker room from now on.

so the question again....IF YOU ARE POOLE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s a good product and the same product as women playing overseas, Americans just aren’t interested as a whole.

And they haven’t figured out how to draw the interest.

Yeah that's what I said it's the same product but I don't believe the mens game overseas is on the level of the NBA. The overseas men's game seems to be more about fundamentals than flash so the overseas the women's game which is also about fundamentals is a good product to them, over here in the states we like flashy dribbling and passes, dunks, etc... which the women's game doesn't really have

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no Bomani is missing the point...

open question to EVERYONE

IF YOU ARE POOLE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

Bomani is right in that there is footage out that showing JP getting punched and GOING DOWN...he caught him good. And Poole did not retaliate or we didn't see him try....on the STREET/PLAGROUND and whereever toxic masculinity/ego congregates Jordan Poole TOOK AN L...just like Chris Rock took and L.

The rule of a confrontation like that is A. you DONT let that shit happen OR B. you retaliate immediately...period...

those are your options.. He (and rock) did neither.

So all we see and know...is that draymond GOT AWAY WITH PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE. That's how the streets see it that's how the general public sees it.

BUT IF YOU ARE POOLE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

If the warriors as a team give Green a PASS and NOT suspend him some games and NOT trade him by next season..then Poole looks like a PUNK whose value is LOWER than Draymonds on that team AND its proven. And he has to eat that every time he sees Draymond in that locker room from now on.

so the question again....IF YOU ARE POOLE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

Good points. But I believe the team will do something. The only thing or of the things that can salvage this situation is if Draymond has Pooles back from now on, on and off the court. Sort of like a big brother.

Trust me. Cats are going to try Poole on the court and they going to be clowning his ass especially if he's talking shit. Dray has to come to his defense.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Klay to Steph, "why is he fucking with his money? Doesn't he know he can't play and win if we don't play?"
Steph, "I should get some of his money. I made Draymond Green Draymond Green in the NBA"

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Draymon Greene envious of the "light skinned" warriors.. The drunkenness and language he displayed at the Victory Parade with all the young fans in the crowd is sad,.:(

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This muthafucka been eating off his “right place right time” ‘08 Celtics ring as some moral authority because ESPN writes his check. Shit was a practice situation and nothing more.
You can’t be a leader of no one doing what Draymond did. How is he going to be a leader and can’t control his own emotions?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
nah he was in his personal space, he had a right to push him
So it was perfectly fine for Draymond to walk over in Poole's face nipple to nipple talking shit and bumping him first?

Gotcha!

full

Proof that people see what they want.
It wasn't right at all for Draymond to get in Poole's face, it was at best disrespectful, But then poole pushed him and things escalated and Draymond took it to the next level. I'm not saying he was right or it's what I would have done, but that's how things tend to go when it goes from talking to shoving. :dunno:

I do think Draymond it's the right thing for him to get some form of fine and suspension as it's obviously a bad look for the league. I also wonder how this will effect the warriors going forward
(as a Lakers fan I'm not too upset at the turmoil, not that the Lakers are winning anything :suicide:)