Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Naw. That was a sucker punch bro.
Simply being unexpected and excessive doesn't make it a sucker punch...if that confrontation had ended with the shove and the next day, Draymond came up to him smiling and said "yeah, my bad about yesterday", BAM and clocked him, that would be a sucker punch.

Can't be a sucker punch if you and somebody going back and forth, you invade their space and bump them, then they shove you...we already there at that point...it wasn't cool what Draymond did but it wasnt a sucker punch either

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simply being unexpected and excessive doesn't make it a sucker punch...if that confrontation had ended with the shove and the next day, Draymond came up to him smiling and said "yeah, my bad about yesterday", BAM and clocked him, that would be a sucker punch.

Can't be a sucker punch if you and somebody going back and forth, you invade their space and bump them, then they shove you...we already there at that point...it wasn't cool what Draymond did but it wasnt a sucker punch either
It wasn't a fight either so let's not talk about it like they were equally trying to square off.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man fighting happens all the time
It just doesnt get released.

That's what I keep telling these dudes, they talking about suspensions, trades, SUING, FILING ASSAULT CHARGES :lol: :lol: They said Draymond apologized to Poole later that day so the Warriors probably had a meeting the next day about fighting and then had regular practice as usual

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know how you got that from my post

Because you said they were going back and forth, Draymond invaded Poole's space and they were "At that point".

"They" weren't at that point, Draymond was and Draymond only.

Poole pushed him to get him out of his personal space and out of his face. Not to escalate the situation or fight. He pushed him to get him away from him and attempted to walk away.

So in essence it was a sucker punch.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
G
Damn Draymond leaned him back!

8DNr.gif
Shit Draymond laid him down..faster than I used to do hoes to r.kelly slow jams..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because you said they were going back and forth, Draymond invaded Poole's space and they were "At that point".

Poole pushed him to get him out of his personal space and out of his face. Not to escalate the situation or fight. He pushed him to get him away from him and attempted to walk away.

:itsawrap:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That wasn't a fight

Exactly!

And that's what we keep hearing, "Fights happen all the time in practice".

Well that wasn't a fight. There was Draymond and possibly Poole talking shit. Draymond getting in someone's face talking shit which he's known to do and Poole pushing him out of his face.

There wasn't a fight, only Draymond swinging.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Klay to Steph, "why is he fucking with his money? Doesn't he know he can't play and win if we don't play?"
Steph, "I should get some of his money. I made Draymond Green Draymond Green in the NBA"

At least Draymond knew his role and stayed with the Warriors instead of pulling a Ben Wallace, leaving the Pistons and a system he was perfect in and getting completely exposed. Draymond without the splash bothers is Boris Diaw. He should have named his first son Debarge in honor of those lightskin ninjas.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm feel like I'm pretty late to the thread and this has likely been brought up already, but...

I think the organization had something to do with the leaking of the footage and plan to use it as a justification when they offer Draymond less than a max contract.
Thats the going suspicion

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As soon as you put your hands on someone in an aggressive manner you are engaging in a fight. If Poole punched Draymond instead of pushing him he would have justified because Draymond was approaching him in an aggressive manner. As soon as he pushed Draymond it was reasonable for Draymond to believe he had to protect himself from another battery. This is what a fight is. The fight begins as soon as the other person has a reasonable expectation that he will soon be battered.

Typically in fights the person who turns it up the quickest wins but the winner also often gets blamed. Draymond was being a bully but if you go at a bully you better go hard. Poole should have hit him with a throat punch instead of a get out of here shove. lol

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
We learned in elementary school not to let someone run up or even walk up on us.

I've seen cats argue and get into each other's faces all of the time. Where I from, we argue from a distance. Ain't no way in Hell you're supposed to let a hostile person get in your face like that.

As soon as he pushed dude away, he should threw the hands up, ready for whatever comes next.

He'll know next time though. His chin learned a hard lesson.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I'm feel like I'm pretty late to the thread and this has likely been brought up already, but...

I think the organization had something to do with the leaking of the footage and plan to use it as a justification when they offer Draymond less than a max contract.

Where are people gettin this? No team would give Balls grabbing Draymond a max contract, even before this incident.