Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yea man. Like I said this dude has always been an arrogant trash talker. Since high school. It's one thing to talk shit, but dude be (was) dragging it. Buddy can play, but it was just a matter of time before someone popped his ass.

Listen to what Dame said.

Yeah man Poole talks mad shit during the game so I doubt he was just standing there saying nothing and Draymond was picking on him
Poole didn't square up, he pushed him to get him out of his face and attempted to walk away.

That also is ap place of business even though it's playing basketball.

Trust me I hear you and feel what you're saying regarding someone walking to someone's face.

I just didn't see this as a fight worthy situation and neither did apple or anyone else in that gym.

People get into fights everyday at places of business, no matter where you are if someone walks up on you especially body to body like Draymond did you gotta expect some blows to exchange. The way Draymond was up on Poole no way pushing him out his face was going to be the end of it

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
2.6 milly?

Fire me gaddamnit
Word.

OSy7fT.jpg

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m proud of Draymond. If anyone needed that punch it was Jordan Poole. Jordan is a dirty player.

Deepwaterdiver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Draymond has been a turd for years and because he plays well alongside 2 of the game's best players he gets a pass for his fucked up attitude. I've always felt like he was a dirty player period with no redeeming qualities, I say trade that hoe-ass Nigglin!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Draymond has been a turd for years and because he plays well alongside 2 of the game's best players he gets a pass for his fucked up attitude. I've always felt like he was a dirty player period with no redeeming qualities, I say trade that hoe-ass Nigglin!
FOH

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All I see is $$$ for Poole if he wanted. Big time assault if you ask me. Regardless of what was said, Green initiated the physical contact, Poole pushed him away, and Green immediately threw a lunging right. He escalated the situation.

Like many have said, he needs to be dealt with severely. These dudes make too much money for this level of savagery.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2.6 milli?? dam. that punch was nasty tho. poole gonna either have to eat that shit or take a 2 by 4 to draymond's head. ...lol. it's gonna be interesting for the warriors cause they know somebody ain't getting all their money. they struck gold with poole like the big 3 , he's the future. on the other hand draymond is the enforcer on the team.....keeps steph and klay clean. so somebody gonna have to fall back.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn TMZ is fucking undefeated

after seeing the video I see why Draymond is going to be punished.
based on the video he was the agressor, invaded his personal space and throw the punch

I've seen fights in locker rooms before but not sure how this impacts chemistry as they try to repeat
He should get at least a 50k fine for that shit. And the money should be sent to a charity, not his; where he has to go speak at. Fucking bullshit it what that was…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warriors fan. Draymond is a bitch for that one. You can tell he is mad cause his quest for 4 years, $165m is competing against Wiggins and Poole. He isn’t gonna fight Wiggins, cause he doesn’t talk shit like that.

This appears to be a pure jealousy move.
Super bitch for that and he should be fined heavily. Minimum 50k!! But who knows why he was that mad :smh: :smh: