Wack 100 Claims Nip Was on Some Gay Shit, Was Extorting Him and Oscar De La Hoya

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait Hassan just did an interview with Wack 100 and 69 on Akademik's Spotify Show.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga will never get on a plane bro.

However for Wack 100 --- What is this nigga about?

Messy fag looking for attention.

Probably gonna fuck around get killed with the way those LA niggas handle shit.

Dude should have stayed on rainbow road and kept his mouth closed.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It makes me trip the way these dudes just cant get money, enjoy life and keep it moving. Wack CONSTANTLY putting a target on his back. I mean, if he dont mind living like that then it is what it is BUT.....

.....IMO Wack doing his very best impression of Suge that he can. He seen how fragile the industry is so he's trying to "bully" this money from these dudes. Same thing Big U is doing.

Its a known fact that Wack was nothing but a truck driver for Death Row. He was a peon but I think he sat back, soaked up game and started from the bottom and worked his way up. He started as a manager for Ray J and from there started branching out to other artist i.e Game, Bluface, etc. ....same exact ish that Suge did by being a body guard for rappers while seeing what Harry O was doing.

So while Suge was slowly fallin, Wack was rising up. Problem is, eventually its gonna all come down. Fasho.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's some bullshit...some recordings of Nip running a train on his babymother with another dude and that's what Wack is calling him "gay".
Hassan channel is down thanks to Wack he's going to eat off of this if he plays his cars right with that recording...Word to Bambata .That's it,that's all....bullshit

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
It makes me trip the way these dudes just cant get money, enjoy life and keep it moving. Wack CONSTANTLY putting a target on his back. I mean, if he dont mind living like that then it is what it is BUT.....

.....IMO Wack doing his very best impression of Suge that he can. He seen how fragile the industry is so he's trying to "bully" this money from this dudes. Same thing Big U is doing.

Its a known fact that Wack was nothing but a truck driver for Death Row. He was a peon but I think he sat back, soaked up game and started from the bottom and worked his way up. He started as a manager for Ray J and from there started branching out to other artist i.e Game, Bluface, etc. ....same exact ish that Suge did by being a body guard for rappers while seeing what Harry O was doing.

So while Suge was slowly fallin, Wack was rising up. Problem is, eventually its gonna all come down. Fasho.
Dude came up here to Oakland and dissed Zoe Da Roasta and was about to get his ass whooped live on air.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude came up here to Oakland and dissed Zoe Da Roasta and was about to get his ass whooped live on air.

Yeah, he diss a GRIP of people. Problem in todays society is that you're creating beefs with niccas you DONT EVEN KNOW because of the internet. Wack talk crazy on that talk website/app ish but because its the internet, you're having convos with peeps you dont even know. But they know what YOU look like.

In Suges day, there wasnt any internet.....so he didnt inheret any dumb ass beefs. He only dealt with industry dudes and street dudes respected him. Wack goin down a road that aint been crossed yet as far as comparison is concerned. These old heads gonna find out these youngstas take their internet personas serious. Haha

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, he diss a GRIP of people. Problem in todays society is that you're creating beefs with niccas you DONT EVEN KNOW because of the internet. Wack talk crazy on that talk website/app ish but because its the internet, you're having convos with peeps you dont even know. But they know what YOU look like.

In Suges day, there wasnt any internet.....so he didnt inheret any dumb ass beefs. He only dealt with industry dudes and street dudes respected him. Wack goin down a road that aint been crossed yet as far as comparison is concerned. These old heads gonna find out these youngstas take their internet personas serious. Haha
Isn’t he a Blood or something? Same Blood set as Game? Bounty Hunter Bloods or whatever they in? They cool with this dumb nigga being wreckless?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
It's some bullshit...some recordings of Nip running a train on his babymother with another dude and that's what Wack is calling him "gay".
Hassan channel is down thanks to Wack he's going to eat off of this if he plays his cars right with that recording...Word to Bambata .That's it,that's all....bullshit

He's trying to spin this shit. :roflmao: :roflmao2::roflmao3:
He's full of shit.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Is Wack the new Suge or is it Top

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

These are the worst interviewers ever, how are you going to ask questions, then overtalk him while he is explaining then go back to ask the same question ten times again because you did not hear what he said.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He was on the Crypto shit before anybody I give him props for that. Nobody was hyping up Bitcoin and telling Black folks to buy like he was. This was way back. He also actually did alot for the community.
That's cool but it's a hell of a lot of people out here faking and acting like they were big Nipsey fans like they even knew who he was or was riding with him before he died. The shit just aint genuine at all. I'm sure he gained some genuine fans after his death but damn..