Wack 100 Claims Nip Was on Some Gay Shit, Was Extorting Him and Oscar De La Hoya

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s a old saying. Cut the grass to find the snakes. This dude Hassan pulled out the John Deere lawn mower :roflmao:
im-461314

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga Wack on Clubhouse pressing Cuban Link.
Wack and his West Coast crew are some real bitches.
They getting mad cause someone gave Cuban Link a beam!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I heard. He came in screaming asking if he was talking about Hassan. :roflmao:
hassan livin in this Nicca head right now. Dude was just talking about a recording deal with wack.:roflmao:
I got a feeling wack gone end up in the Bahamas wit Kanye soon

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

That went left for no reason

Dudes on Clubhouse are groupies.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nips babymomma is Big U's wife's niece so this maybe the reason why Wack has been doing what he does but since Big U's a snake.....he doesn't care anymore but I wonder why he would pay on behalf of Nip's name when he had nothing to do with him?there's more too it

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
You can't be on Black empowerment if you still claiming Crip. The two don't go hand in and hand. Being a Crip and openly promoting being a Crip is for the destruction of Black people.
There you go not understanding how long this crippin been around. Folk is born in that shit got grandparents that are affiliated. Crippin came about as a neighborhood watch from white folks coming into black LA neighborhoods and hurting black people. Then the drugs came and you know the rest.

If you ain’t active then I guess you suppose to drop your flag and not empower your neighborhood?

Shit I see these so called black organizations bangin and set trippin now but you excuse that shit.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
There you go not understanding how long this crippin been around. Folk is born in that shit got grandparents that are affiliated. Crippin came about as a neighborhood watch from white folks coming into black LA neighborhoods and hurting black people. Then the drugs came and you know the rest.

If you ain’t active then I guess you suppose to drop your flag and not empower your neighborhood?

Shit I see these so called black organizations bangin and set trippin now but you excuse that shit.
ShockedDiligentButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy shit about the bloods and the crips is that,

It be the police, fbi and feds doing them drive bys...

youd be surprise how many fake kniggas be happy

to do agent work against their own people...

and many gang "leaders" are compromised ...

Facts folks just dont want to address!!!

when bloods and crips and those chicago gangs realize

they are being played against each other.. you gonna

see some real beautiful progress in the hood and beyond!!

Its all good tho,

The Calling of The Gods about to take place..

woe to the fake kniggas

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I believe the correct term is ‘thighed’.

He could a took that too the grave with him. Still he was a victim of child molestation a d it scarred him for life and he had to speak out but that was tmi right there.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. I agree 100%. Hassan is truly a weirdo. I used to hate him but now I feel bad for him. Dude is fucked up in the head and gay.
A couple of years ago there was a video posted her of him on a weird date with a gay. They were cool but ended up beefing.

I thought to myself, why is dude hanging out with this person for so long?

He could a took that too the grave with him. Still he was a victim of child molestation a d it scarred him for life and he had to speak out but that was tmi right there.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

There may have been other gangs such as the Avenues that started for that reason but the Crips began as bullies. They bullied and robbed other black folk.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yall provide the same back story, we're aware of how and why LA gangs we're established. But it has morped into Insidious ignorant genocidal bulshit, STOP WITH THE EXCUSES