Wack 100 Claims Nip Was on Some Gay Shit, Was Extorting Him and Oscar De La Hoya

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
It's not an interview. It's a party line.
Still, they needed to stfu while someone is talking, because the man literally said he and Nips were cool they talked all the time, only for the dumb bitch to ask were yall even friends, and while Wack tried to explain she can be heard over talking saying, I don't think he even knew him, that's what everybody is doing these days.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Still, they needed to stfu while someone is talking, because the man literally said he and Nips were cool they talked all the time, only for the dumb bitch to ask were yall even friends, and while Wack tried to explain she can be heard over talking saying, I don't think he even knew him, that's what everybody is doing these days.
Bruh I've listened to a couple of these things and Wack is usually the mutherfucker cutting people off when they be talking.
The format is like Nore's show built around people talking over each other. It aint for everybody.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
16864138-10208129541663913-5992898646205933973-n.jpg

NvmUqf.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That's cool but it's a hell of a lot of people out here faking and acting like they were big Nipsey fans like they even knew who he was or was riding with him before he died. The shit just aint genuine at all. I'm sure he gained some genuine fans after his death but damn..
That’s true but California is large enough for his fan base to be huge. He worked with everybody out here.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's cool but it's a hell of a lot of people out here faking and acting like they were big Nipsey fans like they even knew who he was or was riding with him before he died. The shit just aint genuine at all. I'm sure he gained some genuine fans after his death but damn..

I understand what you saying and you not wrong.

But I feel like that happens to a lot of celebrities after they die especially now with social media.

But he was one of those figures in hip hop who if you were really a hip hop fan?

You KNEW him.

He put in so much work and lived up to his name.

It's hard to explain

I was never a big fan like that but I KNEW what he was about and especially when he focused more on black entrepreneurship investing community improvements etc etc

It was the $100 mix tape and jay z buying them all up, the name, the way he looked so much like snoop, being cool with YG, lauren london, the store, the slogan, the investment into bitcoin, real estate, gang unity etc etc.

And again I wasn't even a FAN but I knew all this outside the music.

I think being so multi-faceted he touched so many different groups and the WAY HE WAS MURDERED.

it resonated and it hurt.

I can't speak for the creepy dudes out here claiming Nip

But that is just my opinion on how to explain how a relatively lesser known rapper's death is treated like Big Pac and Easy.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I understand what you saying and you not wrong.

But I feel like that happens to a lot of celebrities after they die especially now with social media.

But he was one of those figures in hip hop who if you were really a hip hop fan?

You KNEW him.

He put in so much work and lived up to his name.

It's hard to explain

I was never a big fan like that but I KNEW what he was about and especially when he focused more on black entrepreneurship investing community improvements etc etc

It was the $100 mix tape and jay z buying them all up, the name, the way he looked so much like snoop, being cool with YG, lauren london, the store, the slogan, the investment into bitcoin, real estate, gang unity etc etc.

And again I wasn't even a FAN but I knew all this outside the music.

I think being so multi-faceted he touched so many different groups and the WAY HE WAS MURDERED.

it resonated and it hurt.

I can't speak for the creepy dudes out here claiming Nip

But that is just my opinion on how to explain how a relatively lesser known rapper's death is treated like Big Pac and Easy.
I knew Nipsey's name and was familiar with his image (the guy who looks like Snoop Dogg) for some time but I never listened to his music to the best of my knowledge. What's crazy though is I heard his song like a day before he died (didn’tknow it was him until later). I read an article online about him a few years ago about him opening up his store and trying to change the hood, etc... watched some videos of him talking about different things. So I am not unfamiliar with him at all but I aint about to be faking like I was a big fan and bridging up Nipsey name ever other word. :smh:

A lot of these bandwagon mutherfuckers don't care about shit he was talking about. They just Johnny Come Lately just trying to be down and seen.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I knew Nipsey's name and was familiar with his image (the guy who looks like Snoop Dogg) for some time but I never listened to his music to the best of my knowledge. What's crazy though is I heard his song like a day before he died (didn’tknow it was him until later). I read an article online about him a few years ago about him opening up his store and trying to change the hood, etc... watched some videos of him talking about different things. So I am not unfamiliar with him at all but I aint about to be faking like I was a big fan and bridging up Nipsey name ever other word. :smh:

A lot of these bandwagon mutherfuckers don't care about shit he was talking about. They just Johnny Come Lately just trying to be down and seen.

Yeah your right

YG addressed that the actual funeral if I'm not mistaken

It's always gonna be that.

I don't sweat it or give them any attention or energy

That's attention whore culture troll culture etc that we as a society have allowed to thrive.

I don't give them no light.

And it doesn't diminish anything that young man accomplished

And those who try to sh*t on a good dead man name deserve whatever they get.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The wild thang is all it would take is 1 phone call from Big U to Wack and he would change his tune BUT Big U doing the exact same thang (cakin off the industry). Wack won't talk reckless to Big U but people always questioned why Big U didn't step in and check Wack when he was sayin all that ish bout Nip but in reality, Big U was locked up most of Nip career and I'm sure he felt jealousy since he was was the face of the rolllin 60s but Nip was basically took that over and I KNOW that didn't sit well with Big U.

Same with Cowboy, he was the first rapper from the 60s who had videos and everythang but never hit it big so I always felt some type of jealousy from him towards Nip too.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this correct.

The gay shit Nipsey did was to kiss a woman after a dude busted a nut in her mouth.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why people act like Nipsey was the Michael Jackson of Hip Hop or some shit.
I mean even if he was Soulja Boy I'd still be like be respectful to the dead. Let him rest. Because when Nip was alive I didn't hear none of these dudes respecting him....now you want to wait until he dies? Nah....can't respect that shit at all.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well that's the thing. I Think its possible in death for people to get put on to you. I won't lie I always respected the business man but not really a fan of his music.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wack called BigU a snake and that he wanted him to press Nips girl to get 30% of his of everything he earned....