Wack 100 Claims Nip Was on Some Gay Shit, Was Extorting Him and Oscar De La Hoya

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's always a sad sight to see men gossip like heaux at a salon. The more I hear the name wack100 is the more I hear bullshit and gossip. :smh: Lame ass nigga. I hope them Cali niggas see him about that ho babble.
His business model is gossip, extortion, and pressing people in front of the cameras for views and likes. It’s the bitchass of all bitchass business models I’ve ever witnessed.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
His business model is gossip, extortion, and pressing people in front of the cameras for views and likes. It’s the bitchass of all bitchass business models I’ve ever witnessed.

I hope he gets shot in the face. His mouth to be specific. Let him explain those through and through dimples. Since he's into all that hot talk.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There you go not understanding how long this crippin been around. Folk is born in that shit got grandparents that are affiliated. Crippin came about as a neighborhood watch from white folks coming into black LA neighborhoods and hurting black people. Then the drugs came and you know the rest.

If you ain’t active then I guess you suppose to drop your flag and not empower your neighborhood?

Shit I see these so called black organizations bangin and set trippin now but you excuse that shit.

That isn't how crippin came about. thats a god dam lie. Folks be speaking on it and get it all wrong. Go and read about Raymond Washington. The crips were started in '69 and wasn't no white folks fucking with Black folks in that hood at the time. Raymond was like 15 ish at the time and what white folks he running off?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall provide the same back story, we're aware of how and why LA gangs we're established. But it has morped into Insidious ignorant genocidal bulshit, STOP WITH THE EXCUSES

It was the same thing when the crips were formed. They were never about protecting shit. Before the crips it was other black gangs in the area but they wasn't fucking with Raymond washington because he was a kid. Once he started up the crips they started bullying other black gangs to start up. Those who opposed got together in alliance. The Brims, Bishops and other aligned together to combat the crips. Wasn't nothing about protecting folks from the Crips. They would jack Blacks for they leather coats and thats why they killed ole boy a that theater. That was they first murder and many more have come after that.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? What the fuck you talking about? What is a planet rock? Who are you? Why you quoting me nigga?
What you catching Zzzz about? What you trying to say?

planet rock reference, what kinda nigga does taht make you? a young ass nigga. I'm sure others will get it..........................

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
That isn't how crippin came about. thats a god dam lie. Folks be speaking on it and get it all wrong. Go and read about Raymond Washington. The crips were started in '69 and wasn't no white folks fucking with Black folks in that hood at the time. Raymond was like 15 ish at the time and what white folks he running off?
Go tell it on a mountain…