Weight Loss/get in better shape journey thread

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I'm thinking about this... I don't know about $140, gotta use it religiously if I'm gonna spend that on a jump rope.
  • Heaviest Jump Rope: At 7.5 lbs, it is the heaviest jump rope available, providing maximum resistance.
  • Patented Flexible Metal Core: Ensures durability and a consistent, effective workout.
  • Durable Construction: Made from the same 100% poly rope used in the Hyper Rope battle rope.
  • Comfortable Handles: Ergonomically designed handles provide a secure and comfortable grip.
  • Versatile Use: Suitable for cardio, strength training, and high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
  • Portable: Easy to carry, making it perfect for home, gym, or outdoor workouts.
-------------------------

Edit: $120 on Amazon:

So I did ten minutes with my normal weighted rope today and there’s no need to go chasing waterfalls when I haven’t mastered the rivers and lakes. The heavier one will definitely have me sore.

The one upside, as a subpar jump roper, is I think the thicker rope will be easier to anticipate and not fuck up executing the jump.