Welp. Texas is about to be off the chain!

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif
So what's next

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
I'll say it again, white folks know the playing field is slowly being evened in some ways (in terms of being able to get in the game of business financial resources) since covid. That said, one thing white folks will do -- is die before losing their power and their power = financial stability and resources. Yeah we losing a lot of folk too, but they losing generational wealth and some of us, believe it or not, have made more money in this pandemic than any year as an adult. I know plenty cats taking full advantage of pandemic resources like PPP EIDL $10,000 Grant and flipped it into good real estate investments, online and delivery services, bitcoins, stocks, etc and killing it in the pandemic (no pun intended)! Meanwhile, Betty, Danny, and Karen lost all their gym, spa and travel businesses and now must shop at Walmart instead of Whole Foods using their last savings to give to Trump's overthrow of election campaign they believe still will happen this month.

BGOL TIP OF THE DAY - thank those dumbass ted cruz white folks in Texas and stay the fck out of Texas (unless you going to bid on that pristine real estate left over by the dumbasses who thought covid was gone now they gone) watch FL, GA, MS, LA and/or AL governors are next to make covid is all gone call. Take advantage of this pandemic easy money, be safe at all cost, just survive and in two years... You will ironically have more generational wealth projected in the future than Trump and his some of his crazy ass supporters combined when it's all said and done.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I'll say it again, white folks know the playing field is slowly being evened in some ways (in terms of being able to get in the game of business financial resources) since covid. That said, one thing white folks will do -- is die before losing their power and their power = financial stability and resources. Yeah we losing a lot of folk too, but they losing generational wealth and some of us, believe it or not, have made more money in this pandemic than any year as an adult. I know plenty cats taking full advantage of pandemic resources like PPP EIDL $10,000 Grant and flipped it into good real estate investments, online and delivery services, bitcoins, stocks, etc and killing it in the pandemic (no pun intended)! Meanwhile, Betty, Danny, and Karen lost all their gym, spa and travel businesses and now must shop at Walmart instead of Whole Foods using their last savings to give to Trump's overthrow of election campaign they believe still will happen this month.

BGOL TIP OF THE DAY - thank those dumbass ted cruz white folks in Texas and stay the fck out of Texas (unless you going to bid on that pristine real estate left over by the dumbasses who thought covid was gone now they gone) watch FL, GA, MS, LA and/or AL governors are next to make covid is all gone call. Take advantage of this pandemic easy money, be safe at all cost, just survive and in two years... You will ironically have more generational wealth projected in the future than Trump and his some of his crazy ass supporters combined when it's all said and done.
I love the hell out of your recommendations. you are definitely on point.But please homie,please homie and im doing this out of love for the life of you and me, stay out and away from bitcoin at all costs.All other investments you named are legit such as real estate,delivery services and stocks.use pure gold as a replacement for bitcoin investment(thats if you can afford it).You cannot go wrong with gold.Dont get yourself wrapped up in bitcoin.Its has a been a major let down every since its inception and will continue to do so in the future until it is dissolved.Gold will beat it ten fold and you wont go wrong.You can put the gold stock in your portfolio.Banks can and will lend on gold stock(facts).Cant say the same for btc.Because banks have yet at this present moment to fully embrace it,now dont get me wrong im not saying that they wont and even when they do fully embrace cryptocurrencies they still will prioritize gold over all of it including fiat paper currencies that we have right now,But you are safe with Gold over btc and thats facts.Gold is a safe bet.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
He is doing this to distract from the disaster that happened two weeks ago but he is creating a big disaster right now I really hate Republicans. Even middle of the road Democrats wouldn’t do this shit.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just last week, these niggas was dying because of 1 inch of snow on the ground.
No power, pipes bursting. Shit is pathetic.

And people wonder why I stay in the house. Last week was some straight up BS. A nigga putting snow in the toilet and had to shit so bad I didn't have time to melt the snow. Next thing I know shits touching my ass because I put too much fucking snow in the toilet. Boiled fish in the mic because stove didn't work because those rolling blackouts fucked up my circuits so only half the house worked. But I digress. I'm truly blessed. Some people lost their life.

Its all about money for them not lives. My life is in balance. I have everything I need to stay fit and keep calm and cool. Crazy world we live in.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
seems most texans actually prefer it that way IMO. If you've ever lived here or spent time here their commercials are filled with Tough texans this, hardworking texans that..they have texas edition ford trucks, pagers, beer, etc. They lave law firms known as the Texas Law guns & the Texas law tigers (commercials). they even have the outline of the state of tx as it appears on the map, carved into their overpasses. shit is both corny and nauseating.

So you wrap your entire identity over the fact that you live somewhere? What is this the San Andreas Grove street gang?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And people wonder why I stay in the house. Last week was some straight up BS. A nigga putting snow in the toilet and had to shit so bad I didn't have time to melt the snow. Next thing I know shits touching my ass because I put too much fucking snow in the toilet. Boiled fish in the mic because stove didn't work because those rolling blackouts fucked up my circuits so only half the house worked. But I digress. I'm truly blessed. Some people lost their life.

Its all about money for them not lives. My life is in balance. I have everything I need to stay fit and keep calm and cool. Crazy world we live in.

Dam...you need to get ready..and buy a generator...I understand this...for this time..don't let these Cacs get you next time...brah

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dam...you need to get ready..and buy a generator...I understand this...for this time..don't let these Cacs get you next time...brah

Agreed 100 bra. I'm in a duplex now. I will be buying a house b4 the year ends. Been pricing them. 10g is a bit much but after this experience bra IDGAF how much they cost. A nigga didn't have any hot water so I had to as the old folks use to say take a hoe bath. I started with a towel and hot water then I was like put the water in the mic and pour it on yourself in the shower. Tell me a nigga burned himself? :lol:

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered

Damn bro you were truly going through it

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed 100 bra. I'm in a duplex now. I will be buying a house b4 the year ends. Been pricing them. 10g is a bit much but after this experience bra IDGAF how much they cost. A nigga didn't have any hot water so I had to as the old folks use to say take a hoe bath. I started with a towel and hot water then I was like put the water in the mic and pour it on yourself in the shower. Tell me a nigga burned himself? :lol:

Naw...start out with a 4000w..it will run heat and stove if you have gas appliances..and dam near all lights.. Brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This one is just fine.. brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can help you get up to speed... I got plenty of knowledge... brah

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This one is just fine.. brah

So this would be an overkill :lol:

Generac Protector Series 15-50kW Automatic Standby Diesel Generator Tiger Supplies

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn bro you were truly going through it

You know what bra? I am truly blessed. I boiled 55 gallons of snow after that fiasco to flush the toilet. I always try to stay positive. I cant lie that shit lowered my spirits to see my dog shaking. My nigga was hurtin and wanted to do this

I love my dog but I dont allow him in my bed. So I had to find that nigga coat

It made it worse for me because I have chronic pain BUT!!!!!!!

People lost more than a dog they lost kids and other loved ones so. So I told myself

Besides it never got below freezing in my crib even though the heat didn't work. Lowest was only 47 degres

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what bra? I am truly blessed. I boiled 55 gallons of snow after that fiasco to flush the toilet. I always try to stay positive. I cant lie that shit lowered my spirits to see my dog shaking. My nigga was hurtin and wanted to do this

I love my dog but I dont allow him in my bed. So I had to find that nigga coat

It made it worse for me because I have chronic pain BUT!!!!!!!

People lost more than a dog they lost kids and other loved ones so. So I told myself

Besides it never got below freezing in my crib even though the heat didn't work. Lowest was only 47 degres

nigga try keeping a crocodile and snapping turtle warm......
every couple hours, i would add a bucket of warm water to their tanks........i could tell they enjoyed that shit.