White Panhandlers?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am thinking about going homeless with a tent or one of those pallet houses, I have plenty of money. You get an apartment or hotel, white people load that shit up with surveillance to harass you. They will sit up on you all day watching and crazily justify this invasion of privacy in their minds. I am constantly chasing them off with various tactics, I don't want them getting comfortable doing terrorist shit. They have coons validate their bizarre beliefs.

2-pallet.jpg

With a tent or other simple structures, you can find any hidden contraption they planted. When you force somebody off the streets, you put them in a Faraday cage of surveillance that can really put them in a psych hospital.

You live in those notorious countries with rampant surveillance by the state or private sector, the best counter measure is a tent.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes one turn to panhandling? I know there are some that are so desperate and have no one to turn to and have fallen under really hard times, that I understand but then you have fake ones to drive home in their luxury cars and big homes at the end of the day. I mean, is there no shame at all that at least your neighbor might see you? A former mate, friend, family, coworker?
Like this morning, I'm driving home from my son's soccer game and see this white female, no older than 30 panhandling at the corner of 355 and Ridge rd in Germantown, MD, this cac would get a few "raws" on bgol and she's on the street corner begging and I'm thinking to myself, you are literally 3 mins away from a shopping center with businesses who wouldn't hesitate to hire your pasty ass over a Black person, what's she doing begging for money?

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes one turn to panhandling? I know there are some that are so desperate and have no one to turn to and have fallen under really hard times, that I understand but then you have fake ones to drive home in their luxury cars and big homes at the end of the day. I mean, is there no shame at all that at least your neighbor might see you? A former mate, friend, family, coworker?
Like this morning, I'm driving home from my son's soccer game and see this white female, no older than 30 panhandling at the corner of 355 and Ridge rd in Germantown, MD, this cac would get a few "raws" on bgol and she's on the street corner begging and I'm thinking to myself, you are literally 3 mins away from a shopping center with businesses wouldn't hesitate to hire her ass over a Black person, what's she doing begging for money?
Drugs

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never give homeless white folks money. Their privilege is their currency
Yep. Every white person has a relative or a family friend that can give them a job immediately to do next to nothing. Black folks don't have that privilege. When I see a white person begging for money I know they're just lazy as fuck and/or strung out on some shit.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Shameful!!! What a waste of White Privilege!!

Being out there like that is White Privilege.

The Cops won’t fuck with them or see them as a threat or menace to society, but they will fuck and harass the 15 year old black kid on his way home from school, with his school books doing his best to get a 4 year scholarship to a Ivy League School.

He is the threat.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being out there like that is White Privilege.

The Cops won’t fuck with them or see them as a threat or menace to society, but they will fuck and harass the 15 year old black kid on his way home from school, with his school books doing his best to get a 4 year scholarship to a Ivy League School.

He is the threat.

THIS!!!

Fuck them,

btw, do they have a permit to panhandle. I'm calling the police

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck em. I look at them and tell them what a waste of white flesh. get the fuck!
Damn just had this conversation... Not even a consideration to give a white bum a helping hand... Black homeless person, yeah I help where I can at the moment

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Europe has 300-500k of these MFers roming around the continent causing havoc.

.... they took a dump on the doc makers van.

....didn't watch the second part because this shit is nasty abd rude.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I wish I would give one red cent to a motherfucking honkey for any motherfucking thing! You want to some money honkey, pray to your worthless lord bitch for some money, hoe!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man i thought i was the only one who was noticing this.

3 major intersections in my area of town have white panhandlers, a young couple and a dog, two old white men at to different spots, one with a dog.

this is a majority Black area too.

fuck are THEY thinking?

but since they keep working this area they must be pulling in some good cash.

In my ethnically mixed community, I noticed the same thing as well. On any given day, I see about half a dozen of them at different intersections walking along sidewalk medians holding up signs.

Just yesterday as I'm parking my pickup truck with all 5 windows down, to soak up the gorgeous weather to pick up some poke bowl, I hear this voice shout, "hey handsome, once you finish parking, I have a couple things to ask!!"

I'm thinking, "Oh boy, here comes the pitch, let's see if I heard this story before or will this be an original new one...hmmm"

Her: {walking with an emphasized limp} "Sir, I just got out of the hospital and was wondering if you could spare 2 to 4 dollars?"

Me: "{Thinking to myself, ahhhhh, the old recycled hospital story, but with a donationssss range option} No, I don't have any loose change on me, Madame."

Then as I returned to my truck, I see her later, a distance away, walking with no limp :giggle: :roflmao:

She had my SUS senses tingling from the moment she said..."heeeeey handsome!!" out of nowhere:giggle::roflmao:

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck that po-white maga trash,, i sip my dunkin ice coffee rite in there face then turn my head and turn up my radio of what
ever the latest bgol music thread i would have been done down loaded....fuck them...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We still got to be mainly concerned about our race first. In fact we cannot do no saving unless we save ourselves as a race first.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Hey brother, can you spare a dime...

243162945cc306f9a975ecba2a345786.220x221x1.jpg

.... no, but if you wait I can bust a funky ryhme!!