Whovians!!!

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally got caught up, and I enjoyed the Christmas special for what it was. It was a proper introduction for Ncuti's Doctor and his new companion.

The goblins were a little... weird. But they were also a solid reminder that Doctor Who is still an all ages show, so I'm sure that kids probably enjoyed that. I also like the idea that the Doctor is starting to explore areas of space/time that he's unfamiliar with. I'm sure that it will make for some interesting stories down the road.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:eek2:
WTF..hopefully she didnt piss anyone off behind the scenes..

Thought her replacement looked familiar..she was on Andor as well as Strike Back back in the day

varada-sethu-v0-7a1gpkib4aw91.jpg

varada-sethu.jpg

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Damn this is upsetting, their chemistry was great in the first EP and it felt like we could get a long run with them. The replacement is a good actress but I really hope we get a natural conclusion and it wasn't some RTD beef, we know he can be that way sometimes.

Damn also means we won't get more of her family which I also enjoyed. This is disappointing news.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn this is upsetting, their chemistry was great in the first EP and it felt like we could get a long run with them. The replacement is a good actress but I really hope we get a natural conclusion and it wasn't some RTD beef, we know he can be that way sometimes.

Damn also means we won't get more of her family which I also enjoyed. This is disappointing news.

^^^^^

That part

Why when we family have a strong black supporting cast family with a black doctor

Boom

Gone immediately?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can't fuckin wait! Looks like doctor who again and not whatever the fuck the Jodie years ended up being!

Also the news that Steven moffet is coming back to make episodes is exciting.

I still have not seen thr Jodie seasons

And I'm confused a little about 2 doctors now and the last doctor was in "therapy"?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I still have not seen thr Jodie seasons

And I'm confused a little about 2 doctors now and the last doctor was in "therapy"?
No need to watch the Jodie years imo lol truly horrible writing that did nothing but complicate the lore for no reason.

Yeah the bigeneration or whatever they call it was a little confusing, because they swear tennent isn't coming back it seems like they just wanted to give his doctor a happy ending and did it in a somewhat confusing manner. But from what I understand going forward it'll only be the one doctor and tennet will remain on earth after having sorted his mental shit out from all the things that had happened to his doctor.

Personally after the Jodie years I'm just happy that that show feels like doctor who again and I think ncuti is going to be great.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No need to watch the Jodie years imo lol truly horrible writing that did nothing but complicate the lore for no reason.

Yeah the bigeneration or whatever they call it was a little confusing, because they swear tennent isn't coming back it seems like they just wanted to give his doctor a happy ending and did it in a somewhat confusing manner. But from what I understand going forward it'll only be the one doctor and tennet will remain on earth after having sorted his mental shit out from all the things that had happened to his doctor.

Personally after the Jodie years I'm just happy that that show feels like doctor who again and I think ncuti is going to be great.

Is it CONFIRMED his new companion is already gone?