Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I’m old enough to remember when a black man named Barack Obama was unelectable…

This shit is not just an insult to black Americans but an insult to all Democrats. It’s not true. Kamala has a better chance than Biden, who nobody but the most cultish Dems trust to be president for four more years.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I’m old enough to remember when a black man named Barack Obama was unelectable…

This shit is not just an insult to black Americans but an insult to all Democrats. It’s not true. Kamala has a better chance than Biden, who nobody but the most cultish Dems trust to be president for four more years.

The entire issue with Bidens age is because Kamala would succeed him. When has this country EVER had a problem with old white men in power? Not until a young Black woman was next in line. Old white men die in office all the time. President's have been assassinated or impeached where the VP has to step up. If all the people calling to put Kamala at thr top of the ticket actually thought she'd win, they'd be OK with her second in line and ready to assume the role.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The entire issue with Bidens age is because Kamala would succeed him. When has this country EVER had a problem with old white men in power? Not until a young Black woman was next in line. Old white men die in office all the time. President's have been assassinated or impeached where the VP has to step up. If all the people calling to put Kamala at thr top of the ticket actually thought she'd win, they'd be OK with her second in line and ready to assume the role.
The former president is allegedly stealing black men. How are black women supposed to think if you dump her for anyone else? If you thought black women not voting for the homosexual for governor from Florida was bad.

They’re trying to cause chaos because they don’t want Kamala in their little history book. Kamala is not only going to be president she’s going to be a war time president. Which isn’t really history for black women. But whatever.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

This is preposterous.

No president has died in office of natural causes since FDR, long before my parents were born. Young JFK is a totally different situation, but also before my parents were born. And I’m almost 40. You are just making shit up when you claim “Old white men die in office all the time.”

And it is even worse bullshit to claim that Biden’s age is only an issue because of Harris. Everyone who says that they don’t trust this man to be president in 4 years isn’t saying that because they are racist. And the proof is that plenty of people saying that support Kamala! You’re projecting and it is completely baseless.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats a good question.

The only thing I got regarding Black people is that Trump closing down the border is something that will benefit Black people.
Not only that but Trump was killing off his base during COVID with the asinine comments and medical advice he was giving.

The fact that he was taking out white trash left and right while most of blueGOL cried for Biden to save them was sad to see.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
She can do the job.......but these racist sexists ain't electing a woman in 2024
That's why I said if Biden wins he should quit his first day and pass the torch. And Kamala doesn't need the rednecks to win. She's not "fully black" so independents will vote for her. She's lighter than Obama and he was only half black.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree but whyte women will not let the first female President be a POC. That is a recipe for Trump to win. All he would have to do is pick a whyte women VP and it would be a wrap.
Textbook pro-white mentality.

“We can only do something if the caucasians say so.” Same people with the mentality of the quoted post are the main people calling other black men “coons”. :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This is preposterous.

No president has died in office of natural causes since FDR, long before my parents were born. Young JFK is a totally different situation, but also before my parents were born. And I’m almost 40. You are just making shit up when you claim “Old white men die in office all the time.”

And it is even worse bullshit to claim that Biden’s age is only an issue because of Harris. Everyone who says that they don’t trust this man to be president in 4 years isn’t saying that because they are racist. And the proof is that plenty of people saying that support Kamala! You’re projecting and it is completely baseless.

I mentioned office in general and separated presidents and specified assassination and impeachment in that case. How old is Chuck Grassley?

What difference does it make whether he steps down or not if Kamala is next in line?

Stop fantasizing. Face reality. Biden is it. If dems show up he will win. If not, say hello to project 2025 and at least 3 more SCOTUS picks.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I mentioned office in general and separated presidents and specified assassination and impeachment in that case. How old is Chuck Grassley?
Other offices are irrelevant. If you think Grassley and Biden have comparable responsibilities, there’s nothing else to discuss.

What difference does it make whether he steps down or not if Kamala is next in line?

Because he’s going to fucking lose!!!

Stop fantasizing. Face reality. Biden is it. If dems show up he will win. If not, say hello to project 2025 and at least 3 more SCOTUS picks.

You don’t win elections depending on party loyalists. Biden can’t be trusted with 4 more years and everyone knows it. Things will get worse if he stays on the ballot. It won’t be close. This will be the worst presidential performance of the century if you get your way. I’ll bump this post in November to see what your excuse is— Russians, the press, I’m sure it’ll be a good one. Because you’re the one refusing to face reality and you will do the same thing in November even after you are proven wrong.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Other offices are irrelevant. If you think Grassley and Biden have comparable responsibilities, there’s nothing else to discuss.

Because he’s going to fucking lose!!!

You don’t win elections depending on party loyalists. Biden can’t be trusted with 4 more years and everyone knows it. Things will get worse if he stays on the ballot. It won’t be close. This will be the worst presidential performance of the century if you get your way. I’ll bump this post in November to see what your excuse is— Russians, the press, I’m sure it’ll be a good one. Because you’re the one refusing to face reality and you will do the same thing in November even after you are proven wrong.
It will be because of people like you talking people out of our nominee instead of getting in formation and voting dem. Biden all stroked out would still be a better president than Trump.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Burlington coat factory always hiring

I was JUST about to tag you

:lol:

Bruh aint noone electing a female president in 2024.....esp one that is black.

This ain't fantasyland.

I think it's the only reason why Hillary lost and she was WAY MORE QUALIFIED THEN TRUMP AND NOW KAMALA

All these folks talking about Biden leaving need to wake up to reality.

If Biden walks away Dems are 100% losing

She can do the job.......but these racist sexists ain't electing a woman in 2024

Thank you!

The fact that people still want to front like this country would be willing to elect a woman, and especially a black woman, is ridiculous.

Kamala would get killed in that election no matter how well she performs because they'd never give her a shot. She checks off too many of the wrong boxes for them.

It's not just the men either.

Older white women voters are oddly opposed to a woman in the White House.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
It will be because of people like you talking people out of our nominee instead of getting in formation and voting dem. Biden all stroked out would still be a better president than Trump.

I agree Biden would be better. Even all stroked out. But we both know he can’t. There is a minimum standard that has to be met and everyone knows a stroked out 80 year old won’t meet it, even if diehard Trump haters would support anyone else.

Expecting voters to get in formation isn’t a strategy, it’s an excuse. Campaigns have to earn votes. Everyone getting in formation won’t happen and you know it.

It seems like you’d rather Trump win and blame “people like me” than do what’s necessary to elect a Democrat.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Textbook pro-white mentality.

“We can only do something if the caucasians say so.” Same people with the mentality of the quoted post are the main people calling other black men “coons”. :lol:
This caucasity of you. Show me how you win the Presidency of these United States without you white people. Go head let's hear it. Look, you are going to hear expert analysis from some of the smart people around here. You just shut up and read. I'll help you with the big words.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I agree Biden would be better. Even all stroked out. But we both know he can’t. There is a minimum standard that has to be met and everyone knows a stroked out 80 year old won’t meet it, even if diehard Trump haters would support anyone else.

Expecting voters to get in formation isn’t a strategy, it’s an excuse. Campaigns have to earn votes. Everyone getting in formation won’t happen and you know it.

It seems like you’d rather Trump win and blame “people like me” than do what’s necessary to elect a Democrat.

Good we agree Biden is better than Trump, so do your part and vote for Biden and tell anyone else talking replacement to vote Biden also.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.webp

Let's get some skin in the game. I believe you're only here to cause discourse & confuse people into either voting for Diaper Don or not voting at all. You're going about it in a different way than the usual suspects. How about we bet our membership to BGOL? If Biden loses like you say he will, I'll take a lifetime ban from BGOL. But if he mops Don the Con like I believe he will, you take a lifetime ban. Back your posts. You think Biden has no chance. This should be an easy bet. But if you're not convinced & you want more. We can put money up in addition to the ban. Deal?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Good we agree Biden is better than Trump, so do your part and vote for Biden and tell anyone else talking replacement to vote Biden also.

If he is the nominee, I'll encourage anyone in a state that is in play to vote for Biden.

Until doomsday arrives, I'll encourage the only possible method of beating Trump, which is encouraging the replacement of Biden as the nominee.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Not only that but Trump was killing off his base during COVID with the asinine comments and medical advice he was giving.

The fact that he was taking out white trash left and right while most of blueGOL cried for Biden to save them was sad to see.
Wows

:roflmao2:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.webp

Let's get some skin in the game. I believe you're only here to cause discourse & confuse people into either voting for Diaper Don or not voting at all. You're going about it in a different way than the usual suspects. How about we bet our membership to BGOL? If Biden loses like you say he will, I'll take a lifetime ban from BGOL. But if he mops Don the Con like I believe he will, you take a lifetime ban. Back your posts. You think Biden has no chance. This should be an easy bet. But if you're not convinced & you want more. We can put money up in addition to the ban. Deal?

In the words of Dr. Dre, I don't even know who the fuck you are to tell you to suck my dick while I'm pissing.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you!

The fact that people still want to front like this country would be willing to elect a woman, and especially a black woman, is ridiculous.

Kamala would get killed in that election no matter how well she performs because they'd never give her a shot. She checks off too many of the wrong boxes for them.

It's not just the men either.

Older white women voters are oddly opposed to a woman in the White House.
All this

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
:lol: folks are going to let these people distract them out of Supreme Court picks :smh:

Yall mofos better focus

It’s not about what individuals focus on. Trump damn near won weeks after RBG died, probably would have won easily if not for Covid. People think they were better off 4 years ago. Telling America to focus isn’t a strategy, it’s a wish.