Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
So many saw this shit coming a mile away.

Truth be told, I don't even blame Biden; I blame the fucking DNC and its leaders. Their corporate backers told them Biden was their man, and they did everything in their power to suppress democracy in favor of Biden and Clinton being the party representatives for the elections. They fucked over Bernie, fucked over RFK, fucked over countless former prospects as candidates who could have easily taken down the orange oompa loompa.

Trump will win, and the DNC should be held accountable.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
There is truth to the dumbasses who don't critically think being led to the shiny thing and vote against their own best interest.

I still don't think Biden will lose

And there is no one....repeat no one famous enough on July 3 2024 that would he able to beat Trump if they replaced Biden.

No one on the Dems bench is a household name

You are terribly wrong. It is a fact that several Dems do as well as Biden.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...mpaign-memo-alarming-poll-results-1235050373/

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@Camille, you still think this is all made up chatter?

If true, Trump beats Kamala. I think I posted this here, but before Biden came back after SC, kamala was leading the races and i had a conversation with these older black men stating that they would NOT vote for a woman for president under any circumstances. Even Michelle Obama against trump. I was shocked, but also disappointed, and hoping and praying that I'm not rigid in in this thinking when i get in my 60s and 70s.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If true, Trump beats Kamala. I think I posted this here, but before Biden came back after SC, kamala was leading the races and i had a conversation with these older black men stating that they would NOT vote for a woman for president under any circumstances. Even Michelle Obama against trump. I was shocked, but also disappointed, and hoping and praying that I'm not rigid in in this thinking when i get in my 60s and 70s.
Yeah if Hillary couldn't get elected than Kamala doesn't have a chance

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah if Hillary couldn't get elected than Kamala doesn't have a chance
Not only is Joe going to win, Kamala isn’t going to have to wait a whole 4 years to get her title. Those white boys are terrified of a black woman being in their history books.

Anyone scared to hold onto Joe is probably always had womanly tendencies.

We have Queen Makeda.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Kamala Harris, the vice president, is well-known.

We already have Kamala. Who is next in line if something happens to Joe?

I have zero interest in people who couldn't win their own races telling Biden, who already defeated Trump once, how to win. ZERO.

I have zero interest in hearing news pundits create a narrative about Bidens fitness who do not cover Trump's word salads or fitness for potus, or the lies he tells or harms he will cause. ZERO.

I have zero interest in hearing the same people who ran Hillary down in 2016 express their opinion. The same people who didn't have the wisdom to discern the danger of a Trump presidency and it's effects on SCOTUS in the first place. Who said we were fear mongering over the potential loss of Roe and furthermore have no regret over their third party protest votes. ZERO. They need to shut the hell up and stop trying to suppress the dem vote giving us another 2016 result.

MSM wants a Trump presidency even tho he is bad for America because he is good for them.

Biden may not be the candidate you WANT, but he is the candidate we HAVE. It's too late to get anyone else on ballots. The DNC is already having to confirm Biden before the DNC convention because Ohio wouldn't extend the deadline. The Heritage foundation is already gearing up to bring lawsuits should Biden withdraw to keep a new candidate off the ballot. Anyone telling you this is possible or a good idea is either stupid or lying.

The bottom line is the alternative is Trump. If people are dumb enough to let him win again and tank everything Biden and dems have been trying to accomplish the past 4 years then eff them and I hope they suffer 10x worse than anyone else if Trump gets back in office.

I'm Riding with Biden. Biden/Harris 2024!

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have zero interest in people who couldn't win their own races telling Biden, who already defeated Trump once, how to win. ZERO.

I have zero interest in hearing news pundits create a narrative about Bidens fitness who do not cover Trump's word salads or fitness for potus, or the lies he tells or harms he will cause. ZERO.

I have zero interest in hearing the same people who ran Hillary down in 2016 express their opinion. The same people who didn't have the wisdom to discern the danger of a Trump presidency and it's effects on SCOTUS in the first place. Who said we were fear mongering over the potential loss of Roe and furthermore have no regret over their third party protest votes. ZERO. They need to shut the hell up and stop trying to suppress the dem vote giving us another 2016 result.

MSM wants a Trump presidency even tho he is bad for America because he is good for them.

Biden may not be the candidate you WANT, but he is the candidate we HAVE. It's too late to get anyone else on ballots. The DNC is already having to confirm Biden before the DNC convention because Ohio wouldn't extend the deadline. The Heritage foundation is already gearing up to bring lawsuits should Biden withdraw to keep a new candidate off the ballot. Anyone telling you this is possible or a good idea is either stupid or lying.

The bottom line is the alternative is Trump. If people are dumb enough to let him win again and tank everything Biden and dems have been trying to accomplish the past 4 years then eff them and I hope they suffer 10x worse than anyone else if Trump gets back in office.

Yass queen

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

List of excuses Democrats use for losing election. Obama, Obama care, progressives asking democratic party to help workers (aka party has gone too far left), defund police rhetoric, Bernie sanders, bernie bros, aoc, the sqaud, russian interference, russian and chinese bots, the voters.

It's never the shitty candidates fault.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This is a post that punk ass @easy_b should be spamming.

Mothafuckas love talking about super predators but it was the media that ran with it. And then they cry that a chunk of the black folks don’t watch that bullshit.

The Press are trying to run the WMD play again as if it ain’t as dead as Colin Powell.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
List of excuses Democrats use for losing election. Obama, Obama care, progressives asking democratic party to help workers (aka party has gone too far left), defund police rhetoric, Bernie sanders, bernie bros, aoc, the sqaud, russian interference, russian and chinese bots, the voters.

It's never the shitty candidates fault.
Never

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The media is driving these unfit stories trying to remove Biden. This drives coverage and fills their pockets. They all want the historic story of the downfall of a President. Here is the thing tho. They have this exact story already in front of them but won't give it the full court press. In addition to Trumps legal issues he has his own well documented cognitive issues. They have video of him they could split screen to show his lies but they won't. We need a media reset where truth has a fighting chance against profits.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
The media is driving these unfit stories trying to remove Biden. This drives coverage and fills their pockets. They all want the historic story of the downfall of a President. Here is the thing tho. They have this exact story already in front of them but won't give it the full court press. In addition to Trumps legal issues he has his own well documented cognitive issues. They have video of him they could split screen to show his lies but they won't. We need a media reset where truth has a fighting chance against profits.
Your right, but the "he looks presidential" nonsense has been so ingrained in the analysis of potential presidential candidates, that we can't ignore what we saw.

What changed his mind?
I beat Trump once and I'll beat him again. He and the media believes it. They actually believe people voted for him and not against the other guy. We all would of voted for a fucking teletubbie instead of Trump.

Last edited: