Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga just added a whole bunch of BS and weak ass context to prove absolutely fuck-all

Goddamn, you people are just as bad as MAGA-- They have alternative facts and you all have no facts.

You want me to look up a poll a candidate released showing that they were behind?

I can easily do that. The question is if it is worth the two minutes for me. Will you admit you were wrong?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Remember this post and other posts calling for another Democratic nominee. Trump was a horrible candidate, but he won because he ran against Hillary who is was an even worse candidate. Even though Hillary was very disliked, it was decided that she would be the nominee. Then we ended up with Trump. Now we have Biden who was a bad candidate before, but even worse now. Keep in mind, Biden only won 51% of the popular vote against Trump. And this was while Trump was messing up Covid and Biden was the VP for Obama. Now the US has experienced Biden, the economy is worse, and he is engaged in an unpopular and polarizing conflict. I live in one of the most liberal areas of the US and I have not witnessed such a low level of confidence in a sitting President since George W Bush. Trump is a buffoon but will win against Biden. Its like a slow-moving train wreck that people are pretending not to see. The Democratic party should have been working on a moderate candidate without dirt on him. A relatively unknown Democrat could beat Trump. Trump didn't and won't win because of who he is, but we won and will again because of who he isn't.

In the end, Biden will be the Democratic candidate and Democrats(especially Black Democrats) will blame Black folks for it.

There are a few differences between 2016 and now.

In 2016 nobody took Trump seriously. Even Trump himself was shocked when he won. In 2024 Democrats know better.

In 2016 Trump won states that were heavily gerrymandered in Republican's favor. In 2024 many of those state's districts have been redrawn to better level the playing field.

In 2016 Trump had a team of political fixers and strategists that helped him gain advantages. In 2024 many of these folks have either turned on him, gone to jail, or both.

In 2016 Republicans supported Trump because, like it or not, he was their party's candidate. In 2024 many of those same Republicans got him kicked off the ballot in Colorado.

In 2016 Democrats lost despite winning the popular vote. In 2024 it could easily work the other way around.

I would also point out that living in one of the most liberal areas of the US also means living in an area where your vote counts the least.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
In 2016 Trump won states that were heavily gerrymandered in Republican's favor. In 2024 many of those state's districts have been redrawn to better level the playing field.

Buddy, the districts have nothing to do with winning the state as a whole.

In 2016 Trump had a team of political fixers and strategists that helped him gain advantages. In 2024 many of these folks have either turned on him, gone to jail, or both.

The conventional wisdom is that Trump's 2020 operation was vastly superior to his 2016 operation because it was run by actual professionals, who avoided his campaign in 2016 because they thought he would not just lose but be bad to have any association with afterward.

In 2016 Democrats lost despite winning the popular vote. In 2024 it could easily work the other way around.

Are you getting this from anywhere?

Sadly, polling suggests Dems could lose the popular vote.

I have never seen a scenario where Dems lose the popular vote but win the presidency. That only works for Republicans because they dominate low population states.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Constanza is a Russkie?

You a Black Russian or you just here kicking it with us?
I answered your question with a gif. My bad. I've said in this thread I don't think he's Russian. I think he's seeking attention. For what purpose? I have no idea. This thread is pointless because Biden is the candidate. You're going to get less engagement from voters because he is essentially running unopposed. As is typical when the sitting president runs for a 2nd term.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I answered your question with a gif. My bad. I've said in this thread I don't think he's Russian. I think he's seeking attention. For what purpose? I have no idea. This thread is pointless because Biden is the candidate. You're going to get less engagement from voters because he is essentially running unopposed. As is typical when the sitting president runs for a 2nd term.

Attention? I don't consider this thread to be attention and I don't need it. I've had hundreds of threads on this board.

Honestly, I was just hoping for a much more intelligent discussion than I got.

And when Biden drops out or loses, I'm going to say I told you so.

That's all there is to it. I sincerely hope he drops out instead of handing the election to Trump.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong if Trump's legal troubles catch up to him and people care about it, but I'm not comfortable banking on it.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Attention? I don't consider this thread to be attention and I don't need it. I've had hundreds of threads on this board.

Honestly, I was just hoping for a much more intelligent discussion than I got.

And when Biden drops out or loses, I'm going to say I told you so.

That's all there is to it. I sincerely hope he drops out instead of handing the election to Trump.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong if Trump's legal troubles catch up to him and people care about it, but I'm not comfortable banking on it.
What intelligent discussion were you expecting? For us to start naming Democrats that should replace Biden? Or for us to just agree with you that Biden should be replaced? What's the point? You have polls. The election is over. trump will be president soon. If only the polls showed different results.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Trump's approval rating was 46% at the end of January 2020. Near Obama 2012 level. He lost the popular vote by nearly 5% and the electoral college by three closely-decided states.

Biden's current approval is 9% lower than that and the Electoral College is biased toward Republicans.

I thought some convictions might bail him out but hope of that is fading.

What reason is there to believe that Biden will win at all, much less "by even a larger margin"?

Get off the orange man's dick.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump's approval rating was 46% at the end of January 2020. Near Obama 2012 level. He lost the popular vote by nearly 5% and the electoral college by three closely-decided states.

Biden's current approval is 9% lower than that and the Electoral College is biased toward Republicans.

I thought some convictions might bail him out but hope of that is fading.

What reason is there to believe that Biden will win at all, much less "by even a larger margin"?
On election night I m telling you in February that in November......I will be coming back to this post with this gif.

FWnA.gif

I m just letting you know now

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The s&p 500 hit its 52 week high yesterday and unemployment is down so he must be doing something right, right?

I think the pronoun you are looking for is "they."

His team has done some good shit-- Too bad the face of the operation has no idea.

And he's the guy who has to go in front of the public to defend it.

I've never been a Kamala fan but you'd get those exact same results with her and she won't be claiming to talk to dead people.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think the pronoun you are looking for is "they."

His team has done some good shit-- Too bad the face of the operation has no idea.

And he's the guy who has to go in front of the public to defend it.

I've never been a Kamala fan but you'd get those exact same results with her and she won't be claiming to talk to dead people.
Oh I get it now, you constantly blame Biden for everything but when he does something right, it's because of his team not him.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Oh I get it now, you constantly blame Biden for everything but when he does something right, it's because of his team not him.

The blame is probably mostly his team's as well, though I think he is probably driving the bad decisions in support of Israel.

You think I have some personal grudge against the old man? I liked him when he was VP-- you can search for me talking about it here.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The blame is probably mostly his team's as well, though I think he is probably driving the bad decisions in support of Israel.

You think I have some personal grudge against the old man? I liked him when he was VP-- you can search for me talking about it here.
Last I checked republicans killed the border bill but they said they are willing to support a bill that only gives money to Israel. So is that a Biden bad decision if both parties are in support of Israel?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Last I checked republicans killed the border bill but they said they are willing to support a bill that only gives money to Israel. So is that a Biden bad decision if both parties are in support of Israel?

Most American politicians are fucked up with regard to Israel.

I'm not talking about last night, I'm talking about four months of support for ethnic cleansing. Biden is more to blame for that than any Republican. And Trump would be worse, which is why I care about running someone against him who is not senile.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah biden's old...now do trump lol. people want it to be a huge deal but if that's the main gripe they have that's damn good. like i've said numerous times....the biden administration is full of smart level headed people who he actually refers to they talk it out and they make good decisions. its all about a team and not about one person. all the fluff definitely makes good theater tho. the special counsel summary was funny to me. ...the dude had to spin something negative with bidens age...that's literally all he could do. anything else would have confirmed trumps wrongdoing