Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Biden lovers have more conspiracy theories than the X-Files.

I can show you quotes with people here saying Obama couldn’t win, no matter what the polling said.

The replacement will be Kamala and she can win. I guarantee nobody but Kamala will replace him. I’m not guaranteeing she will win because that’s speculative but she does have a better chance than Biden.

There’s really no point in having the “a black woman can’t win” conversation when the same bullshit was proven wrong when the last Democrat was elected.

At this point, I’m feeling that it is more likely than not that he steps down.

I'm surprised people are not waiting for NATO stuff to conclude as Pelosi requested.

Frontline Democrat:

giphy.webp

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Before writing him off, I would have to accompany his Secret Service detail and observe his day to day activities. I would have to be in bedroom with him and Jill intimately documenting their sexual activity.

I aggravated mine today, was about to check out for good. My vision blurred with just sunlight. I barely made it home.

If you go to a doctor they are going to look at you weird. He is possibly exhibiting some of signs. There are some test I think might work to detect it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Before writing him off, I would have to accompany his Secret Service detail and observe his day to day activities. I would have to be in bedroom with him and Jill intimately documenting their sexual activity.

What would you have to observe to maintain confidence in Biden? What observation in that scenario would cause you to write Biden off? Are there circumstances which would cause you to join in?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What would you have to observe to maintain confidence in Biden? What observation in that scenario would cause you to write Biden off? Are there circumstances which would cause you to join in?

I can't go into detail, but if I am right his only option if he wants to live is checking out. I think he is being pressured out because he will end up like me in a vegetative state.

In retirement he needs to avoid certain activities which might allow him to recover. I am much younger but due to freak accident, I am like him now.

There is a test that could tell you if have it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I can't go into detail, but if I am right his only option if he wants to live is checking out. I think he is being pressured out because he will end up like me in a vegetative state.

In retirement he needs to avoid certain activities which might allow him to recover. I am much younger but due to freak accident, I am like him now.

There is a test that could tell you if have it.
My questions were related to your observation of sexual relations between Joe and Jill. What would be a good sign, what would be bad, under what circumstances would you join in?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

I aggravated mine today, was about to check out for good. My vision blurred with just sunlight. I barely made it home.

If you go to a doctor they are going to look at you weird. He is possibly exhibiting some of signs. There are some test I think might work to detect it.
W
T
F

SON
:smh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

You have knowledge that the President is engaging in activity that can lead to death. You donate money and slap his back and say go Joe go. He dies there is national mourning, you could face criminal prosecution.

I had employers not hire or terminate abruptly because of the civil and criminal liability.

I know the symptoms and instead of cognitive test he needs to get this looked at.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You have knowledge that the President is engaging in activity that can lead to death. You donate money and slap his back and say go Joe go. He dies there is national mourning, you could face criminal prosecution.

I had employers not hire or terminate abruptly because of the civil and criminal liability.

I know the symptoms and instead of cognitive test he needs to get this looked at.

giphy.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
My questions were related to your observation of sexual relations between Joe and Jill. What would be a good sign, what would be bad, under what circumstances would you join in?.

Seriously, there is a lot of freaking going on in the nursing homes.

If she can sign an affidavit saying Biden has the sexual vigor and he is not falling asleep doing nothing. That is the first thing to go if you have health problems.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Don't let the media lie to you out of your rights.

They lied to you about "her emails" and you lost Roe.

They re lying to you about this man being demented and you will lose for 30+ yrs when he solidifies the court.

This is why Trump checks the media calling them "fake news".

Now they barely cover his negatives
Biden is an old fool...but the media is clearly doing their damnedest to make sure trump is elected, so called left wing media included. The amount of shit talking of sleepy Joe on tv/the internet vs the fact that Trump is a mad man racist rapist con man who is just as senile as Biden is hilarious and the fact that the public falls for it just shows that we deserve everything coming to us as a country.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Y'all are delusional blaming this on the media.

Regular people have been concerned with Biden's age for a long time. The number one word voters associate with him is old. Especially low information voters.

The media is catching up with the public, not leading the public.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden is an old fool...but the media is clearly doing their damnedest to make sure trump is elected, so called left wing media included. The amount of shit talking of sleepy Joe on tv/the internet vs the fact that Trump is a mad man racist rapist con man who is just as senile as Biden is hilarious and the fact that the public falls for it just shows that we deserve everything coming to us as a country.
All this

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Y'all are delusional blaming this on the media.

Regular people have been concerned with Biden's age for a long time. The number one word voters associate with him is old. Especially low information voters.

The media is catching up with the public, not leading the public.
So why aren't the media covering every trump blunder/gaf/scandal like it's the end of the democracy like it is with Biden? They mention on passing that every word out of Trump's mouth is a lie and then do three hours on how old Biden is.
As I stated Biden is old, he should not have run again(hell I never been a fan and wish he never ran in the first place) but to pretend it's even a choice between the two is silly. One guy is old and shitty, the other guy is old, shitty, evil, a convict who's done everything in his power to destroy our democracy as we know it, racist, sexist, a rapist, a pedo who lusts for his own daughter, and an overall con man. Gee who should the media spend all day on informing the low information voters you speak of?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Biden's debate performance was a disaster...and voters noticed. We're bringing you the voters' reactions and a frank discussion about the risks and rewards of Biden stepping aside as the nominee

^^^ This is one of my favorite podcasts, I listen to it every weekend. Focus groups are a good way to learn from particular groups all across the country.

The big problem for Biden is that this was not the start, it was the boiling point. Regular people have been concerned about his age for hi entire presidency and the debate put it front and center for everyone.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
So why aren't the media covering every trump blunder/gaf/scandal like it's the end of the democracy like it is with Biden? They mention on passing that every word out of Trump's mouth is a lie and then do three hours on how old Biden is.
As I stated Biden is old, he should not have run again(hell I never been a fan and wish he never ran in the first place) but to pretend it's even a choice between the two is silly. One guy is old and shitty, the other guy is old, shitty, evil, a convict who's done everything in his power to destroy our democracy as we know it, racist, sexist, a rapist, a pedo who lusts for his own daughter, and an overall con man. Gee who should the media spend all day on informing the low information voters you speak of?

The Washington Post documented over 30,000 lies Trump told as president!

Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims as president

The mainstream media is generally anti-Trump and everyone knows it. (And they should be!) The problem is his voters have tuned the mainstream media out so all the fact-checking in the world doesn't get through to most of his people.

MSNBC and CNN have spent a lot more time on Trump than Biden throughout Biden's presidency, especially MSNBC. That's why some pro-Biden people are so aghast that the spotlight is on their guy now.

It'll shift with the Republican convention next week but Trump has been largely silent so there hasn't been much for the media to cover from him since the debate. MSNBC has done some desperate propaganda about Project 2025 to create fake balance but what actually exists to cover has been lopsided over the past two weeks. That's how it is sometimes-- It's like asking why ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were only talking about Trump after the Access Hollywood tape. Reality is not always balanced. Sometimes it is fair to focus on one candidate a lot more than another. You just don't like it because it usually benefits the Democrat, especially in the Trump era, and it isn't right now. But that doesn't make it wrong.