Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Great replies from all. Just putting it out there. This is mad crazy, nothing is off the table, but I've got my popcorn ready because this is going to finally be fun to watch. I had almost forgot how entertaining Kamala was when she was senator grilling Trump's minions like a dissatisfied sexual therapist.

Suggested? Hinted, inferred?

:popcorn:

Last edited:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@gutsdabeast I took you off ignore if you're ready to apologize

Never. You were attacking the presumptive presidential nominee. The ends don't always justify the means. It looks like a smart move now. But things could have gone way different. Giving positive energy to republikkans & negative energy (coverage whatever) to Democrats is never a good thing in this war for democracy. You went way overboard by posting constant negative coverage of Biden.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:cmonson:

It was a smart move in February! The only other possible result was a Biden loss. The writing was on the wall and you hated on me for knowing how to read.
giphy.webp

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
These are the only words you are permitted to direct toward me:

You post that clip about being stupid when my meme is directed to that sand honky Mehdi Hassan but you’re a fucking soft ass idiotic pussy so I guess it’s a hit dog reaction from you.