Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Biden has the same chance of winning he had yesterday-- Zero.

Kanala has a chance.

And I think she's gonna win. When she does, you have to take back every bad thing you've ever said about me.
A well known white woman lost to Trump what the fuck makes you think a Liberal Black Woman can. She has an approval rating in the 20’s. Not even Gavin Newsom could win

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
A well known white woman lost to Trump what the fuck makes you think a Liberal Black Woman can. She has an approval rating in the 20’s. Not even Gavin Newsom could win

Her approval rating is effectively the same as Biden's.

Hillary lost in 2008 and a black man won. Hillary is a shitty politician and was a shitty choice as nominee.

I'm gonna love shitting on the Hillary people after Kamala does what she never could have.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

True! I was gonna shit talk that man for the rest of my life if he lost to Trump. Would have been his legacy, not knowing when to walk away.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

She won’t win. The Democratic Party knows this. If they really expected her to have a shot, Biden would have stepped down so that she would appear more legitimate as an incumbent.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
She won’t win. The Democratic Party knows this. If they really expected her to have a shot, Biden would have stepped down so that she would appear more legitimate as an incumbent.

Disagree. Biden resigning would have been an immediate scandal for her, conceding that he is not competent enough to serve and raising the question of why she helped cover that up.

I think Biden can serve another few months but not four more years. Stepping down now would have hurt Harris. Plus she still gets the excitement factor of electing the first female president.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Disagree. Biden resigning would have been an immediate scandal for her, conceding that he is not competent enough to serve and raising the question of why she helped cover that up.

I think Biden can serve another few months but not four more years. Stepping down now would have hurt Harris. Plus she still gets the excitement factor of electing the first female president.

I disagree.
If Biden stepped down as President because of health and feeling that Kamala would do a great job, it would help legitimize her as a candidate. Especially if over the next few months she is meeting with foreign leaders and front and center on the world issues. Currently, it looks like Biden was forced out. If he isn’t competent to run for another term, why is he considered competent to continue being President? Especially if there is faith in the Vice President who is considered competent?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I disagree.
If Biden stepped down as President because of health and feeling that Kamala would do a great job, it would help legitimize her as a candidate. Especially if over the next few months she is meeting with foreign leaders and front and center on the world issues. Currently, it looks like Biden was forced out. If he isn’t competent to run for another term, why is he considered competent to continue being President? Especially if there is faith in the Vice President who is considered competent?

There’s a big difference between serving for 4 more months vs four more years.

And nobody would have viewed using health as an excuse as legitimate.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

You have to be trolling . Did you forget Kamala ran 4 years ago and got slaughtered in the debates by that grenade faced fake democrat cunt Tulsi Gabbert? Kamala didn’t even make it out of the debate phase . She wasn’t even considered an option.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I disagree.

Look at what they're doing now and just imagine if Biden had said he was resigning because his health was too bad:

Biden did not put her in the best position.

Everybody who is against Trump needs to understand that we are still losing. Today's news means we have a fighting chance now. But we start off behind.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You have to be trolling . Did you forget Kamala ran 4 years ago and got slaughtered in the debates by that grenade faced fake democrat cunt Tulsi Gabbert? Kamala didn’t even make it out of the debate phase . She wasn’t even considered an option.

There is a HUGE difference between a 20+ person contest to be the Democratic nominee and a one on one contest with Trump. Part of why Kamala lost in 2020 was that people to her left, like me, didn't like her being a phony about Medicare for All and other progressive issues + her past as a prosecutor. None of that shit is relevant when it is just her against Trump.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:itsawrap::lol::lol::lol: Trump spent all that time trashing woman and supporting the woman bare foot and pregnant agenda, now he needs all them votes.

Voter Turnout in Presidential Elections by Gender​

In every presidential election since 1980, the proportion of eligible female adults who voted has exceeded the proportion of eligible male adults who voted. In all presidential elections prior to 1980, the voter turnout rate for women was lower than the rate for men. The number of female voters has exceeded the number of male voters in every presidential election since 1964. The gender gap in the turnout rates and numbers tends to narrow in non-presidential election years.

Woman voters in America been holding this shit in since the civil rights and woman's right movement and have engrained it in their daughters and girls around them.

They may be different parties and some will side with the male agenda and maga but most have been holding their woman only vote like....
Shutterstock_Von-Klemperer_Womens-March-21.jpg

womens-march-rt-01-jpo-190119_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg
aptopix_trump_inauguration_protests_49030-jpg-8a56c.jpg

Not to mention the Multicultural affect on the vote....:lol:

I think controversial or not all politicians are that, but a 59yr old current Vice President, former California Attorney General and Senator with a slightly higher Senator rating than Biden had.....

against a former one term POTUS who lost to Biden and was never in Politics or public service a day in his life.

No need to even give oxygen to this without going down anyone's laundry list of other issues, but this looks like a no brainer unless the election really gets stolen from Harris.

Trumps team are losing their minds... financial backers are renegotiating :lol: He can't even Fanny Willis her :giggle::blush:

jmo

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Friday: "Don't watch cable news": Biden campaign tries to rally staff

President Biden's campaign chair convened an all-staff call Friday and urged staffers to tune out news coverage that has focused on whether Biden will be pushed aside as the Democratic nominee, according to a recording of the call obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: The call is the latest example of Biden campaign leadership working to turn around the low morale among staffers in the aftermath of Biden's debate.
  • "Don't watch cable news all the time," chair Jen O'Malley Dillon told staff at the campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
  • "That is not the real world. The real world is the voters that are standing with us, the delegates that are with us, and we're going to weather this because of this organization."
What they're saying: O'Malley Dillon reiterated to staff that Biden is "in this race" and "in it to win it."
  • "I talked to him this morning – he sounds like sh*t because he's not feeling that well," she said, noting his recent COVID diagnosis.
  • "But he is doing the work, and he is focused on what you guys are doing."
O'Malley Dillon added that "the people that the president is hearing from are saying: 'stay in this race and keep going and keep fighting, and we need you.'
  • "Those voices will never be as loud as the people on TV, but remember that the people in our country are not watching cable news. They just aren't."

Sunday:

tenor.gif

:itsawrap:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
The Vice has to be eligible to be president. Obama cant as he has already served 2 terms.
I don't really expect it to happen but some scholars are saying it is possible, and after all this you never know.

In fact, the relevant constitutional provisions, their histories, and their purposes all point to the same conclusion: A twice-before-elected President may become Vice-President either through appointment or through election and — like any other Vice-President — may thereafter succeed from that office to the Presidency

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't really expect it to happen but some scholars are saying it is possible, and after all this you never know.

In fact, the relevant constitutional provisions, their histories, and their purposes all point to the same conclusion: A twice-before-elected President may become Vice-President either through appointment or through election and — like any other Vice-President — may thereafter succeed from that office to the Presidency
It would have to go to the supreme courts and you know how that would shake out

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
It would have to go to the supreme courts and you know how that would shake out
I think it can happen. I don't think it will happen but I think it is very possible and I don't think the Supreme Court can do anything about it. Separation of powers. It's up to the candidate running to choose whom their running mate and it can be anyone. We shall see, Even if it did happen, I don't expect Barack Obama to be the sitting president again, but with that possibility it would drive the GOP crazy. Imo

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Can’t happen and if by some chance Obama got back in a civil war might actually break out

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Think about that for a moment. A president’s job is to throw its citizens under the bus. Do you really want a third Obama term? What if the folks on the other side have a hard time letting go?