Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harris if she plays her cards right, to potentially be President for over 10 years if Joe gets elected. Currently, there are no other viable candidates out there to make more progressive moves or been trained to take over that role. It's time to lean into those who want Joe to drop out what progressive agendas they will work on(my congressman is the first sellout to want Joe out) I will be calling his office.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In June, the Biden campaign spent almost six times as much as the Trump campaign did: roughly $59 million compared with about $10 million. Dropped $48 million on media in June — while the Trump campaign has largely ceded the airwaves.

This is the environment which Biden is currently losing. It isn't getting better for him.

There are going to be a lot of dumb & wild ideas when Biden steps down as the nominee-- all while the simple & clear solution of Kamala is right there-- but Aaron Sorkin threw down the gauntlent this morning with an idea so dumb that it will be hard to top unintentionally or even as parody:

giphy.webp

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The cat's out of the bag for this GOP CPAC, PassTheTorch :roflmao: :lol:

:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3:

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE step down, JOE!!!"

"Abandon the ticket with grace and dignity, Joe!!!"

"Can we do a 'mini-primary', Joe?"

"Trump took a bullet for America, you did not, Joe!!"

:roflmao: :roflmao::lol::lol::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Harris if she plays her cards right, to potentially be President for over 10 years if Joe gets elected. Currently, there are no other viable candidates out there to make more progressive moves or been trained to take over that role. It's time to lean into those who want Joe to drop out what progressive agendas they will work on(my congressman is the first sellout to want Joe out) I will be calling his office.
Will the tax cut extension take place? What does a Kamala Infrastructure Act look like?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The cat's out of the bag for this GOP CPAC, PassTheTorch :roflmao: :lol:

:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3:

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE step down, JOE!!!"

"Abandon the ticket with grace and dignity, Joe!!!"

"Can we do a 'mini-primary', Joe?"

"Trump took a bullet for America, you did not, Joe!!"

:roflmao: :roflmao::lol::lol::roflmao3::roflmao3:

I'm very happy the truth is out and I HOPE HOPE HOPE the mainstream media reports on THIS like it reported on how everyone wanted Biden out

But regardless of all that...

@Camille isn't this some terrifyingly evil sh*t that should have both sides shook ?

Because we had supposedly trusted sources BELIEVE this with their whole chest.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
We've seen Dems do this before.

When people suggested Ruth Ginsberg should step down and let Obama replace her, dems went HAM posting "Notorious RBG" memes, calling out ageism, saying how boss she was, posting videos of her curling 2lb dumbells.

Ignoring the fact she was over 80 and already had cancer twice.

Then the bitch died and gave us Amy Coney Barrett and the overturning of Roe.

We better hope Biden don't get on the stage of the second debate talking about "Don't ever play with matches"

The real anger is that they hid his slipping for two years just like Diane Feinstein. Folks talking about he can step down after he gets elected and Kamala can be president. What about his behavior makes you think he would ever step down for any reason?

It's too late to switch now, but we can never let ourselves be in this position again.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm very happy the truth is out and I HOPE HOPE HOPE the mainstream media reports on THIS like it reported on how everyone wanted Biden out

But regardless of all that...

@Camille isn't this some terrifyingly evil sh*t that should have both sides shook ?

Because we had supposedly trusted sources BELIEVE this with their whole chest.

If the mainstream media does a 180 on this fraudulent topic, it will be because of social media and/or instances where they don't have a choice but to report, instead of manufacturing a GOP CPAC led narrative that later implodes.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If the mainstream media does a 180 on this fraudulent topic, it will be because of social media and/or instances where they don't have a choice but to report, instead of manufacturing a GOP CPAC led narrative that later implodes.

^^^^^

@Camille @donwuan

If you got time yall listen to this...

it was before the Pass the Torch stuff was revealed.

But according to this black man all those poll numbers about concern for Biden age were correct and ignored.

But NOW with this reveal? He sounds very wrong. WTF are we supposed to believe?

@AsteadWH

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Old man pretty much destroyed the party chances by staying in too long. Ego.

Now folks are left to rally around a largely unwanted VP.

This could be a 12 year fuckup.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not about biden being some savior....it's about preventing another trump presidency.
Old man pretty much destroyed the party chances by staying in too long. Ego.

Now folks are left to rally around a largely unwanted VP.

This could be a 12 year fuckup.
Fall on line not in love....da FUCK you think the republicans are doing

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
It's fantasy. Stop sowing discord, stop giving false hope to concerned voters who do want a change, stop scaring people who are worried all the gains won under Biden will be rolled back and stop helping the other side by attacking our own candidate.

He's the one we have so he's the one we need to support.

It's a very realistic possibility at this point and it's what most experts expect to happen. Your hubris is ridiculous.

Pshhhhhhhhhh. It's going to happen. So when Biden steps down, will you apologize for accusing me of sowing discord when it is proven that I was right all along and you were wrong all these months?

"It's a fantasy." "It's impossible, it's too late," she's been telling me since February.