Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference between this administration and every other in relation to the Border Crisis is we are now ENTICING them. We are asking them to come here. We have idiots in office in states calling their state a "sanctuary city" asking for illegals to come on down - free stuff for all. The difference is in this administration, they do not even want to call them "illegal migrants". They call them "migrants". The difference is in this administration we are literally paying them money. Bill Clinton made a speech years ago basically saying everything I've already outlines. What the heck happened to the democratic party?
like i said both parties have had numerous opportunities to work on this subject. repubs had a bill and they axed it. they've had controll of all 3 branches and the only thought they had was to fund a deterent wall. you gotta ask why dude. this is an issue but unfortunately its a kick can down the sidewalk one. its a great talking point during election season.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is there to like about us being a proxy for Ukraine vs Russia? Where is all of that money going? So you're saying you have no issue with the countless monies being laundered through Ukraine?What about that is a talking point? Blame me for seeing what's right in front of my face then. it's clear as day.
lay back in the cut i mean put our troops on their soil. we fund wars for our interest . pac told yall that about 30 years ago lol. ain't shit changed except the names.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao…I don’t see that Israeli shit Changing no matter who’s selected in Washington
They been going at it like the Hatfields and McCoys for millennia.... its just these under 25 year olds finally witnessed it...now they re "new mad"

:smh: youth is wasted on the young.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
They been going at it like the Hatfields and McCoys for millennia.... its just these under 25 year olds finally witnessed it...now they re "new mad"

Fresh eyes are a blessing of the young.

It takes an old mentality unable or unwilling to take in new information to depict Israel’s war on Gaza as some equal 50/50 “they been going at it” shit.

If youth were wasted on the old, that would be the true waste, because they would still use their old aged eyes.

And I say this as a mf’er who is not exactly young anymore, certainly not under 25.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fresh eyes are a blessing of the young.

It takes an old mentality unable or unwilling to take in new information to depict Israel’s war on Gaza as some equal 50/50 “they been going at it” shit.

If youth were wasted on the old, that would be the true waste, because they would still use their old aged eyes.

And I say this as a mf’er who is not exactly young anymore, certainly not under 25.
giphy.gif

@Costanza .............

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

yea the USA support for Israel is there and will be there

Im not sure how that could change

USA is 100% behind having a foothold on every corner of map

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Guantanamo detainees they played loud music to torture them. Being held in a shit hole country like the U.S. is a violation of my human rights.

Instead of loud music, it is the presidential debates.
Civilians cannot be subjected to physical or mental torture, coercion, threats, insults, or other unpleasant treatment to obtain information.

95ff3a2cb0ad8a2b9ae93a48778053e8aa476728

I have no human rights at all.

stroker1999

Potential Star
Registered
Where are the Biden supporters on the board? After today nobody can deny Biden's mental accuity? The damn needs to be in an old folks home.
It's no longer debatable after all his mumbling and literal brain freeze live on TV

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Call in a sub. He needs to go. Get Newsome in there or Kamala. She would be killing Trump right now with that prosecutor energy.
Nobody want's Newsome (too liberal) and Kamala (couldn't beat anyone in 2016 and has very little support from Independents). There are some candidates such as Mark Kelly (AZ Senator), Vet, Astronaut or Corey Booker (charismatic politician) that would absolutely destroy Trump at this point.
Dems are fucked at this point.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nobody want's Newsome (too liberal) and Kamala (couldn't beat anyone in 2016 and has very little support from Independents). There are some candidates such as Mark Kelly (AZ Senator), Vet, Astronaut or Corey Booker (charismatic politician) that would absolutely destroy Trump at this point.
Corey Booker is gay so that won’t work. The only person who would have a chance at beating Trump is Mitt Romney if he ran as an independent. There are no Dems other than Michelle Obama who have a chance . I’d love for Newsome but 3/4th of the country hates his guts because he’s too “woke”

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
@Camille, very interested in your thoughts about the debate and if that changes your perspective.

Not even rubbing it in your face because I personally expected Biden to perform well tonight and this is surprising and truly disturbing to me (because of the increased odds of a Trump presidency).

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Corey Booker is gay so that won’t work. The only person who would have a chance at beating Trump is Mitt Romney if he ran as an independent. There are no Dems other than Michelle Obama who have a chance . I’d love for Newsome but 3/4th of the country hates his guts because he’s too “woke”

Why not Kamala?

People overstate the importance of her 2020 failure. Not being able to win a 20 candidate primary is not the same thing as not being able to win a one on one general election.

She would be a better candidate than Biden, that’s for sure. Her interviews tonight were impressive. Biden is atrociously incompetent on abortion and she is commanding. Plus she’s the damn VP. She’s next in line, better & stronger than him and she can win.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are the Biden supporters on the board? After today nobody can deny Biden's mental accuity? The damn needs to be in an old folks home.
It's no longer debatable after all his mumbling and literal brain freeze live on TV
Biden voter here. Biden looks no worse than Trump you just agree to look past Trumps lies, his makeup, his hair color and his feeble minded attempt to project the greatest President ever. Strip Trump of his facade and you are left with a lying fat dumb fuck who literally shit himself. Joe Biden is an old doddering man who will pick better judges, not install a dictatorship or rob the middle class of the little money they have. This performative debate changed none of the facts on the ground.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden voter here. Biden looks no worse than Trump you just agree to look past Trumps lies, his makeup, his hair color and his feeble minded attempt to project the greatest President ever. Strip Trump of his facade and you are left with a lying fat dumb fuck who literally shit himself. Joe Biden is an old doddering man who will pick better judges, not install a dictatorship or rob the middle class of the little money they have. This performative debate changed none of the facts on the ground.
:thumbsup: :itsawrap:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whats fucked up is NO ONE is saying WHY trump is a better alternative to biden in tangible ways?? how is trump a BETTER alternative for the black community in real ways?? Blacks dissatisfaction with dems or biden doesnt mean an automatic sign up for trump and maga yet thats the narrative thats being pushed.

WHY IS TRUMP A BETTER CHOICE??

Can anyone answer this question without mentioning biden or the dems???

@xfactor @Soul On Ice

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly.. Biden supporting a genocide wouldn't make u guys not vote for him so why should him being old and senile stop you

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whats fucked up is NO ONE is saying WHY trump is a better alternative to biden in tangible ways?? how is trump a BETTER alternative for the black community in real ways?? Blacks dissatisfaction with dems or biden doesnt mean an automatic sign up for trump and maga yet thats the narrative thats being pushed.

WHY IS TRUMP A BETTER CHOICE??

Can anyone answer this question without mentioning biden or the dems???

@xfactor @Soul On Ice
Who said he was better? Both are shit. Not voting for neither

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly.. Biden supporting a genocide wouldn't make u guys not vote for him so why should him being old and senile stop you
You know who else supporting genocide? Trump that’s who but you don’t care about that. You care about both siding this. You have 3 choices and frankly IDGAF vote for good vote for Trump don’t vote and stfu. Good day.