Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump needs to be in prison somewhere serving time.
You really think the other Presidents were not as corrupt as Trump? What type of operation do you think they are running for them to have obtained the level of wealth they have when they are out of office?

It is no different than Nancy Pelosi and her husband insider trading their way into becoming worth 9 figures as a public servant.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really think the other Presidents were not as corrupt as Trump? What type of operation do you think they are running for them to have obtained the level of wealth they have when they are out of office?

It is no different than Nancy Pelosi and her husband insider trading their way into becoming worth 9 figures as a public servant.
Of course, it doesn't matter what I say because you'll just laugh it off. But, for anyone else listening, NO, I honestly don't think the other recent presidents were anywhere near as bad as trump. Trump is an out in the open, morally empty, unintelligent, meanspirited, barking fraud, and has been since he got into politics. In my life no other pres has come close to his perfect score on all those attributes. Now go head if you must, commence your conflation.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Of course, it doesn't matter what I say because you'll just laugh it off. But, for anyone else listening, NO, I honestly don't think the other recent presidents were anywhere near as bad as trump. Trump is an out in the open, morally empty, unintelligent, meanspirited, barking fraud, and has been since he got into politics. In my life no other pres has come close to his perfect score on all those attributes. Now go head if you must, commence your conflation.
Why are you explaining anything to that pro Trump cracka ?

stroker1999

Potential Star
Registered
nobody said he couldn't do his duties lol. i'm saying he got better people around him. look if either trump or biden wins and they kick the dust i trust biden's people way more than trump's. its that simple. a leader ....CEO is only as good as the people around them. in this world ...companies, corporations , families ...CEOs , head of households die, retire, get fired or move along. but that company.... that household or whatever stays intact because of those people who are there. the best companies train and retain good people and let them make good decisions. don't have high turnover. biden is a better CEO than trump . Trump makes irrational decisions, doesn't listen to anybody, everyone he's hired he's fired. he doesn't make the people around him any better except at being better ass kissers. dude has no plan for anything and cares about no-one. that's a recipe for destruction. so based off of your own comments..... i'm guessing trump doesn't fulfill his duties nor lead appropriately ....probably why he got FIRED.
How has Joe Biden's CEO ability helped us?
I see a border invasion of illegals while he looks the other way. They are taking YOUR resources.
I see a White House not able to navigate the conflict between Israel and Hammas and Russia vs Ukraine
I see a White House in love with virtue signaling. I can't tell you how many dozens of his Administration are gay/trans, etc. These are the people making the laws for us. Who do you think they will cater to?

stroker1999

Potential Star
Registered
nobody said he couldn't do his duties lol. i'm saying he got better people around him. look if either trump or biden wins and they kick the dust i trust biden's people way more than trump's. its that simple. a leader ....CEO is only as good as the people around them. in this world ...companies, corporations , families ...CEOs , head of households die, retire, get fired or move along. but that company.... that household or whatever stays intact because of those people who are there. the best companies train and retain good people and let them make good decisions. don't have high turnover. biden is a better CEO than trump . Trump makes irrational decisions, doesn't listen to anybody, everyone he's hired he's fired. he doesn't make the people around him any better except at being better ass kissers. dude has no plan for anything and cares about no-one. that's a recipe for destruction. so based off of your own comments..... i'm guessing trump doesn't fulfill his duties nor lead appropriately ....probably why he got FIRED.
The individual to take the mantle if the current POTUS kicks the bucket - Kamala Harris. Enough said. I honestly have seldom seen such an unskilled politician. The lady is worse than Sarah Palin freezing like a deer in headlights. Have you watched her interviews? I can tell a bullshitter and I can tell you she is not fit for the office. Let me know if you want examples

Last edited:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The individual to take the mantle if the current POTUS kicks the bucket - Kamala Harris. Enough said. I honestly have seldom seen such an unskilled politician. The lady is worse than Sarah Palin freezing like a deer in headlights. Have you watched her interviews? I can tell a bullshitter and I can tell you she is not fit for the office. Let me know if you want examples
lol..... i don't see how that is a such big problem like the public hasn't seen a trump interview, tulsi gabbard, vivek ramasway or kristi noem interview. now donalds and tim scott is better. just face it ...the harris hate is just the fact that she black and she's a woman. she still has more experience and more leadership skills than all of trump's vp noms so far.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How has Joe Biden's CEO ability helped us?
I see a border invasion of illegals while he looks the other way. They are taking YOUR resources.
I see a White House not able to navigate the conflict between Israel and Hammas and Russia vs Ukraine
I see a White House in love with virtue signaling. I can't tell you how many dozens of his Administration are gay/trans, etc. These are the people making the laws for us. Who do you think they will cater to?
-what is the difference between the border "invasion" currently going on and the constant drip of the past lets say 30 years? as you say YOUR resources been taken long ago. plus it didn't blow up until some buffoon said something about building a wall and it hasn't stopped since. no matter what president or state official make a call ....the border won't get any better till congress put laws on the books. THEY still gonna come.
-i like the way the administration is navigating the wars...definitely not a conflict lol. we've learned from previous wars to lay back in the cut. but no matter we won't be satisfied.
- really? can't shit get passed in the House yet gays got laws for us? come on dude

lotta great talking points tho

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This reminds me of Biden getting ahead of Obama on gay marriage, except that was not planned.

If I were trying to set the stage for Harris, I'd want to give her a moment like this... :idea:

I know I'm not going to get who I want. I'd run Bernie or AOC if it was about my personal preference. But that's not what this is. I think Biden is one of the worst people possible to take on Trump.

I think Minnesota Governor Tim Walz would be a great choice. Moderate profile but significant progressive accomplishments that have made lives better. I'd be worried about the "Kamala pushed aside" narrative, though. Pissing off black women who watch MSNBC is one off the dumbest things the Dems could do. Ultimately, if I had the power to decide, I would invest in a team of psychiatrists to help her with this laughing issue and I would run Kamala Harris.

If Biden had stepped aside and allowed a primary, I think there are other minority candidates who could have earned the nomination. I can't think of anyone else who is ready to be anointed as the nominee, though. I think it has to be Kamala.

stroker1999

Potential Star
Registered
-what is the difference between the border "invasion" currently going on and the constant drip of the past lets say 30 years? as you say YOUR resources been taken long ago. plus it didn't blow up until some buffoon said something about building a wall and it hasn't stopped since. no matter what president or state official make a call ....the border won't get any better till congress put laws on the books. THEY still gonna come.
-i like the way the administration is navigating the wars...definitely not a conflict lol. we've learned from previous wars to lay back in the cut. but no matter we won't be satisfied.
- really? can't shit get passed in the House yet gays got laws for us? come on dude

The difference between this administration and every other in relation to the Border Crisis is we are now ENTICING them. We are asking them to come here. We have idiots in office in states calling their state a "sanctuary city" asking for illegals to come on down - free stuff for all. The difference is in this administration, they do not even want to call them "illegal migrants". They call them "migrants". The difference is in this administration we are literally paying them money. Bill Clinton made a speech years ago basically saying everything I've already outlines. What the heck happened to the democratic party?

stroker1999

Potential Star
Registered

What is there to like about us being a proxy for Ukraine vs Russia? Where is all of that money going? So you're saying you have no issue with the countless monies being laundered through Ukraine?What about that is a talking point? Blame me for seeing what's right in front of my face then. it's clear as day.

stroker1999

Potential Star
Registered

Here is a short overview of the Biden Administration push to help their favorite group - LGBT. https://www.hrc.org/resources/president-bidens-pro-lgbtq-timeline