Will Smith just slapped the fuck out of Chris Rock (update) Will banned for 10 years from Oscars

Who's more at fault?

• Will - He took it way too far by engaging in public assault.

Votes: 277 75.7%
  • Chris - But only if he was aware of her medical condition.

Votes: 40 10.9%
  • Other (i.e. August Alsina, continued Tupac lust, etc.)

Votes: 49 13.4%

• Total voters

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Chris Rock special got the incels coming out of the woodwork today.

I swear if some of you corny niggas would spend less time trying to impress other niggas and more time actually getting and enjoying pussy this board would be a better place.
i disagree.

if YOU were slapped like that you have a pass to talk all the shit you want from now on :lol:

Will Smith is a bitch for smacking the shit out of another man.

Damn you niggas in here are backwards as hell.
that WAS a bitch ass move.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you saying you don't know who Emmett Till is or you don't know the Lil Wayne verse/song? In the AK video, start from around the 8:30 mark.

Public figures are human like everyone else. You're right a person can say whatever they want but that doesn't mean the person can't react just because they are famous and should be use to it. A few comedians said they mad jokes about Mike Tyson and he didn't find it funny. They didn't mention getting hit, but we saw what happened to the guy on the airplane so we can assume they got lucky. Would Chris joke about Tyson's wife in his face.

You are basically saying the world has gone soft to the point jokes can't be told. Name a time in history where it was ok to joke about a man's family or wife? If the man took offense to the joke, he would check the man who said it.

dude are you kidding me?? that maino thing is some dumb shit.. saying a lame joke as host of an award show and playing some stupid prank as a nobody looking for social media clout are two different things in any case both will and maino should have left it alone. But that doesn't excuse assault. Dont feed the trolls.

And react to what..."I heard Jada was going to be in the new GI Jane sequel..."

FPdZ-iZXIAYL08f.jpg

FIVE SECONDS LATER

will-smith-chris-rock.gif

And you think thats a NORMAL reaction???? dude thats bi-polar

Mike Tyson is bad example because he carried himself like barely controlled rage... Will Smith NEVER until that moment carried himself like that.

again HOW DOES ANY OF THIS WRAP ITSELF AROUND TO CHRIS ROCK CROSSED A LINE??

The Peter was joke clearly aimed at Will's not Peter...stop trying to be offended about that.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
i disagree.

if YOU were slapped like that you have a pass to talk all the shit you want from now on :lol:

that WAS a bitch ass move.

Nah. The only problem I had with what he Will Smith did was slap him on camera. He should of waited until the backstage after party so there were no cameras.

But slapping Rock for talking reckless for years.....nope no problem at all.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Never really commented on this, but to me, but look like hoes.

Will, as much as Jada has publicly humiliated him, is still willing to play guard-dog for her. I know that's his wife, but she's not deserving of the extras, in my opinion.

Chris Rock got pimp slapped and Will turned his back on him like he knew he wasn't going to buck back - and he was right. No man should ever feel comfortable hoeing you out, and turning his back on you. If a man does feel that comfortable, it can't be Will Smith. It better be a nigga with a reputation so ill, people can understand why you took that L. I don't care if it was on national tv - but it happened on TV, and I'm all for an eye for eye. All I'm saying is, do SOMETHING, Chris. You got wacked, and looked goofy as fuck laughing it off.

This nigga got kids. Your kids had to sit there and watch their pops get ho'd on national TV, with millions watching, and even more millions watching the replays later online.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Nah. The only problem I had with what he Will Smith did was slap him on camera. He should of waited until the backstage after party so there were no cameras.

And what's Shug Smith going to do now. Chris has called him and his bald head wife Bitches infront of millions of people?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

hes a comedian. thats his job. and its Smiths job to laugh it off, like he did at first.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm. Weird comments. Alot of ya'll who don't condone Will Smith's behavior troll on here for zero reasons. The fuck is some of your excuses? By that logic most of yall on here are bitches.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dude are you kidding me?? that maino thing is some dumb shit.. saying a lame joke as host of an award show and playing some stupid prank as a nobody looking for social media clout are two different things in any case both will and maino should have left it alone. But that doesn't excuse assault. Dont feed the trolls.

And react to what..."I heard Jada was goping to be in the new GI Jane sequel..."

FPdZ-iZXIAYL08f.jpg

FIVE SECONDS LATER

will-smith-chris-rock.gif

And you think thats a NORMAL reaction???? dude thats bi-polar

Mike Tyson is bad example because he carried himself like barely controlled rage... Will Smith NEVER until that moment carried himself like that.

again HOW DOES ANY OF THIS WRAP ITSELF AROUND TO CHRIS ROCK CROSSED A LINE??

The Peter was joke clearly aimed at Will's not Peter...stop trying to be offended about that.

You completely missed the point. It's not about what happened in the video. It's the fact that people treated it differently, made excuses or outright justified the behavior. If the attitude is Will's a clown, the same energy should go toward Manio. You say clout chasing. For him, it's a job. Just like you said for Chris.

If Ann Frank was used as part of a joke in a similar manner to what Chris did, Jews would take issue with it regardless of the focus of the joke. Why is it that black people are to afraid to call out disrespect from famous entertainers?

Did I misunderstand the words out of Chris's mouth?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You do realize Will Smith will forever be known as a cuckold and never measuring up to a dead man right?

Will Smith laughing all the way to the bank with a truck full of bad bitchz. His wife fucking other people just makes chicks want him more.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You completely missed the point. It's not about what happened in the video. It's the fact that people treated it differently, made excuses or outright justified the behavior. If the attitude is Will's a clown, the same energy should go toward Manio. You say clout chasing. For him, it's a job. Just like you said for Chris.

yes maino (stupid name) IS a clown just like will. But all i'm saying is when will slapped chris nearly everyone agreed that shit was foul. Everyone agreed that chris had a right to clap back in SOME WAY. Everyone EXPECTED him to do so...and NOW that he's done it EVERYONE is super critical about HOW he did it. EVERYONE is analyzing his jokes because people like akademics (why post his shit??) is a professional comedian analyzer now :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

Another point of issue with this generation and the advent of social media. NO ONE WATCHES ANYTHING the intent of enjoying it for what it is... Since evryone has a platform literally everyone is a critic and you all too busy criticizing shit AS ITS HAPPENING rather than enjoying it. EVERYONE is siskel and ebert now and too busy rushing to give their HOT TAKE on some shit rather than experiencing it.

If Ann Frank was used as part of a joke in a similar manner to what Chris did, Jews would take issue with it regardless of the focus of the joke. Why is it that black people are to afraid to call out disrespect from famous entertainers?

Did I misunderstand the words out of Chris's mouth?

you mean like this Anne Frank joke??

anyone call out or cancel him??

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Will Smith laughing all the way to the bank with a truck full of bad bitchz. His wife fucking other people just makes chicks want him more.
bruh, hes crying while doing so. he can smash a million hoes. your wife getting smut out, the woman you gave a house and carried her career, is taking nuts to the face from a homeless bisexual living at your house...not the same.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
hes a comedian. thats his job. and its Smiths job to laugh it off, like he did at first.

A comedian is supposed to make you laugh but not at the expense of someone in the audience.

Like I said I have no problem with what Will Smith did but that's also cause I've done what Will Smith had done when someone got out of pocket with my older sister. The other thing is that my best friend's sister has alopecia from when we were all in high school and I know how hard it was for her.