Will Smith just slapped the fuck out of Chris Rock (update) Will banned for 10 years from Oscars

Who's more at fault?

• Will - He took it way too far by engaging in public assault.

Votes: 277 75.7%
  • Chris - But only if he was aware of her medical condition.

Votes: 40 10.9%
  • Other (i.e. August Alsina, continued Tupac lust, etc.)

Votes: 49 13.4%

• Total voters

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw on Twitter that today is "National Coming Out" day.....makes the timing of this story perfect for both Will and Jada.....

shaq-leaving.gif

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
So first y'all say Will should leave her which he did in 2016, now he a sucker for leaving her? Y'all just want the nigga to lose half his shit. Niggaz don't want niggaz to ever win.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ohhhhh lordy.......jada is bored again. with the news she said about them being seperated since 2016.....good for them. i hope will can find or managing to keep some happiness from this energy draining woman

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

"I thought, 'This is a skit,'" she told PEOPLE in an interview tied to her new memoir, Worthy, roughly 18 months after Smith approached Rock during the live telecast and hit him in the face after he made a joke about Pinkett Smith's shaved head, the result of her alopecia. "I was like, 'There's no way that Will hit him.' It wasn't until Will started to walk back to his chair that I even realized it wasn't a skit."

@REDLINE

Oooo boy that woman is just mean

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
the problem is all these controversies will fuck up his future earning potential. No telling how much that stupid Chris Rock slap has cost him.

Besides him picking a bunch of bad movies the past 10 years, it's hard for me to forget all the shit that's happen when I see him now.

The point of an actor is you're supposed to morph into a roll and become someone else.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know there are hundreds maybe even thousands of couples that stay together because of financial reasons or their young children. But none of the aforementioned applies to them. Even her explanation of why they are staying together makes no sense. I would love to hear what he has to say about their seperation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

What was the use of all those words?

He ain't say ONE thing we ain't heard before.

A lot of I could say but I won't ???

So basically anyone of us could have wrote the same damn thing.

He WORSE than Jada and Will

Cause at least they say names don't hide their hands

That was a bunch of cowardly clout chasing word salad.

Talk or don't.