Will Smith just slapped the fuck out of Chris Rock (update) Will banned for 10 years from Oscars

Who's more at fault?

• Will - He took it way too far by engaging in public assault.

Votes: 277 75.7%
  • Chris - But only if he was aware of her medical condition.

Votes: 40 10.9%
  • Other (i.e. August Alsina, continued Tupac lust, etc.)

Votes: 49 13.4%

• Total voters

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PEOPLE_Jada-Pinkett-Smith_cover-362d170bfb624d2fafb30c8fa64e346a.jpg

ALL WEVE HEARD IS YOUR DAMN SIDE

JUST STOP TALKING ALREADY!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo yo yo yo

She saved ALL THIS FOR A BOOK RUN?

I'm done.

Cause if this ain't toxic ain't abuse?

Then all this sh*t needs to be thrown out.

Can't just go ONE WAY.
Bruh, if this shit was reversed.......

Just forget the slap....

If a man, for over 25 years proclaimed his love for a girlfriend that died, while married to a mega star.....

It just hit me.

IF JAY-Z treated Aaliyah like Jada treats Pac......

And Beyonce was in Will's place

The media shitstorm he would be facing...... BOY!

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Just forget the slap....

If a man, for over 25 years proclaimed his love for a girlfriend that died, while married to a mega star.....

It just hit me.

Gawd damn

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chris, it's time to talk to Will.

Yo bitch ass spent more time dwelling on those ass whippings those dagos gave you in middle school and those motherfuckers will never apologize.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Just forget the slap....

It just hit me.

Me,you and the whole world know what this is but folks don't want to say it because it doesn't fit their narrative.

You are 100% correct when you say it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions,if a man did this to his megastar wife. For,a long time;men have been the face for abuse but somehow nobody says a thing when it's a woman abusing a man. It's always some shit like "He must have done something to her so she gets a pass". I don't understand,how people say abuse is a horrible thing but gives a pass to one side but throw the book at the other. What Jada is doing is emotionally abusing Will but I haven't seen one person come out and say it. It's always some "Why she's airing their business out or why she's doing that to Will " while laughing about it.

Like,I said yesterday in the other thread;you have pundits like Michael Coon Dyson,Jemele Hill,Vivica Fox and etc that love to talk about toxic masculinity when it comes to black men but quiet as a mouse when it comes to Jada.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just forget the slap....

It just hit me.

I think the media understands that Jada's a dumbass so they don't pay attention or care.

And I were being real, it was always about Will and nobody really gave a shit about Jada.

She's just Will's wife, not a powerhouse actor or huge star Hollywood based on her own merit.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chris, it's time to talk to Will.

Yo bitch ass spent more time dwelling on those ass whippings those dagos gave you in middle school and those motherfuckers will never apologize.
Naw fuck that. Dude smacked him at the OSCARS in front of millions. Would of been different if he did it in the backstage, they could've handled it like men.

What made that shit worse is... you think Will would smack Ricky Gervais if he made the same joke? Would he have smacked a White Dude on the Oscar Stage.

I got it, he's coonish, but, Chris don't ever gotta talk to that dude again.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On top of what, what would've happened if Chris threw hands back? I know Will would whip his ass, but what if? Dude put Chris in a position. Chris Rock handled it the right way and kept the show going. Will was BITCHmade for that.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw fuck that. Dude smacked him at the OSCARS in front of millions. Would of been different if he did it in the backstage, they could've handled it like men.

What made that shit worse is... you think Will would smack Ricky Gervais if he made the same joke? Would he have smacked a White Dude on the Oscar Stage.

I got it, he's coonish, but, Chris don't ever gotta talk to that dude again.

No, because most other comedians, (white, black, Hispanic.....etc) aren't on camera cracking jokes /roasting Jada for 10 years or more....

Chris has gone out of his way to "poke fun" at that lady on numerous occasions. Sometimes while she was absent, but a few where she was right there in the audience.....

Then add to that Chris "heard they were getting a divorce," and tried to date her, got rejected and then later is cracking jokes at the Oscars....

I'm sure that dude was warned multiple times, that he crossed the line and what does he do.... crosses it again.

Because after 10+ years it's no longer poking fun and "just jokes." Especially if you tried to holla and got rejected during that time.....

Fuck all parties involved. Chris was wrong, Will was wrong and toxic ass Jada was wrong also.

Last edited: